PDA

View Full Version : Hear, hear. Hugh Freezus has spoken...

DeviousDawg
01-28-2017, 04:03 PM
SBNation wrote an article on December 28, 2016 titled, "Recruit says Hugh Freeze has an interesting way to describe Ole Miss' NCAA troubles". The article is an interview with 4* Under Armor All-American CB Chevin Calloway of Dallas, TX. Here is an excerpt:

Calloway told reporters during the Under Armour Combine Media Day earlier this week about how Freeze is describing the investigation with recruits.

Q: We've heard a lot about negative recruiting at Ole Miss with the NCAA thing going on, what has Ole Miss said to you about that?

"Well, Coach Freeze told me when you?re that big and out there with faith in Christ, he's like, 'What do you expect? Jesus got nailed to the cross.' So, he was just telling me sometimes things like that happen, but that's never going to change how he's going to treat his players and take care of them. Even if - I don't know if he really did make the mistake, doing what he did or not - but I can just tell he?s a good person, great person. I know they're looking at maybe a bowl suspension [for 2017]. I don't know what they're gonna do. But I don't think that'll affect anything as far as how he treats his players and stuff like that."

Make no mistake about it, that right there is Hugh Freezus comparing himself to Christ. When you scream from the mountain tops, on a public platform, about how great of a christian you are, it usually comes off as fake. Especially when you are using it not to spread the word, but to help your personal agendas outside of religion. Using religion to create a false image so that you can personally gain something, is not very Christ like, Hugh. If you wanna practice what you preach, Hugh, go ahead and accept your eventual outcome, and step down and claim all wrong doing so that you're pupils can begin to live a normal life. WWJD, Hugh?

Once again:

"Well, Coach Freeze told me when you're that big and out there with faith in Christ, he's like, 'What do you expect? Jesus got nailed to the cross'."

I just can't believe that statement. Is he saying that he is getting busted because he is such a great Christian? I'm shocked, actually mind blown. All time low for the Freezus.

5 hours after that article was written, Calloway tweeted, "What is being reported is not what I meant. Coach Freeze wouldn't make that comparison at all @CoachHughFreeze." Hmmm, seems odd for him to tweet that, and also tweet it at Freeze. It almost seems like someone told him to tweet that, I wonder who would've told him to tweet that? Also, what else could he mean by that? Seems like there is only one way to interpret what Freezus said, Hugh Freeze=Jesus. Get a grip, Hugh.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/12/28/14102722/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-recruiting-ncaa-investigation-jesus

The URL is worth a giggle too..."www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/12/28/14102722/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-recruiting-ncaa-investigation-jesus". Nice summary of the last 4-5 years of Ole Miss football.

Cooterpoot
01-28-2017, 04:18 PM
Germans bomb Pearl Harbor!!!!!!

DeviousDawg
01-28-2017, 04:21 PM

Well, this is the one month anniversary memorial.

Jack Lambert
01-28-2017, 04:54 PM
Well, this is the one month anniversary memorial.

If needs to be repeated over and over to show those parents how asinine Freeze is. We need to buy bill boards with that quote.

DeviousDawg
01-28-2017, 05:12 PM
If needs to be repeated over and over to show those parents how asinine Freeze is. We need to buy bill boards with that quote.

Agreed. I honestly thought there wasn't anything Freeze could say that would surprise me, but this actually did.

It's clear what happened here, Freeze thought he could take advantage of a young man by saying shit like this. When what he told him went public, Freeze shat his pants and texted the kid and tried to put it on him by saying he misunderstood what he said. Then he asked the kid to say he didn't mean it like that, and then tweet it at him as if he wasn't aware of the situation.

There is literally no way to misunderstand that, he said what he said and he meant it. He indirectly compared Ole Miss as a whole to the disciples and himself to Jesus. It's sickening and disgusting. The thing is, the story will end the same, and Freezus will get nailed to the cross. However, it will not be of his own accord and he most definitely will not rise from the grave.

It's like a post of mine from a thread a while back concerning the comparison of Freeze and Tebow.

Tim Tebow exploits his platform to elevate his religion.
Hugh Freeze exploits his religion to elevate his platform.

Todd4State
01-28-2017, 05:39 PM
Agreed. I honestly thought there wasn't anything Freeze could say that would surprise me, but this actually did.

It's clear what happened here, Freeze thought he could take advantage of a young man by saying shit like this. When what he told him went public, Freeze shat his pants and texted the kid and tried to put it on him by saying he misunderstood what he said. Then he asked the kid to say he didn't mean it like that, and then tweet it at him as if he wasn't aware of the situation.

There is literally no way to misunderstand that, he said what he said and he meant it. He indirectly compared Ole Miss as a whole to the disciples and himself to Jesus. It's sickening and disgusting. The thing is, the story will end the same, and Freezus will get nailed to the cross. However, it will not be of his own accord and he most definitely will not rise from the grave.

It's like a post of mine from a thread a while back concerning the comparison of Freeze and Tebow.

Tim Tebow exploits his platform to elevate his religion.
Hugh Freeze exploits his religion to elevate his platform.

You nailed it. And not to a cross.

BeastMan
01-28-2017, 05:48 PM
This isn't the first time a recruit has taken to twitter to clean up what CHF was quoted to have said by a recruit. Since CHF cannot comment on recruits publicly, you can bet your house either Freeze or someone connected to OM athletics begs the recruit to help out with the blow back. Same thing happened last cycle with the Anderson kid in relation to whose watch the violations happened under. Also happened in CHF's 2nd class with a wr from Memphis (name escapes me) who said Freeze told him of a graduation rate that was totally innaccurate. When that was reported, OM's associate AD contacted the blogger and 247 to say the kid obviously was confused and "misspoke" and pressured 247 to remove the quote from the article. This isn't an isolated incident. It's a pattern. How many times do other coaches have recruits publicly quote them and then rewind that stance in days?

RocketDawg
01-28-2017, 05:58 PM
This isn't the first time a recruit has taken to twitter to clean up what CHF was quoted to have said by a recruit. Since CHF cannot comment on recruits publicly, you can bet your house either Freeze or someone connected to OM athletics begs the recruit to help out with the blow back. Same thing happened last cycle with the Anderson kid in relation to whose watch the violations happened under. Also happened in CHF's 2nd class with a wr from Memphis (name escapes me) who said Freeze told him of a graduation rate that was totally innaccurate. When that was reported, OM's associate AD contacted the blogger and 247 to say the kid obviously was confused and "misspoke" and pressured 247 to remove the quote from the article. This isn't an isolated incident. It's a pattern. How many times do other coaches have recruits publicly quote them and then rewind that stance in days?

Do you recall what the real graduation rate number is compared to what Hugh (allegedly) told the recruit?

dogshiek
01-28-2017, 06:00 PM
Hey Hugh! You never fail to disgust. As long as the cash flows, I guess this disgusting behavior is overlooked by greedy "handlers". I just hope some of these young men see through Hugh's hypocrisy.

DeviousDawg
01-28-2017, 06:15 PM
If you're gonna be dirty, be dirty, that's you. However, if you're gonna be dirty, but act like you are perfectly pure, you end up looking like a prostitute in a Nun's dress.

The forces of good and evil are pulling at Hugh so hard, they might just end up ripping him in half.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-28-2017, 07:22 PM

What board am I on?

starkvegasdawg
01-29-2017, 08:51 AM
The forces of good and evil are pulling at Hugh so hard, they might just end up ripping him in half.

Conjuring 3 set to be filmed in Oxford this Spring.**

Bully13
01-29-2017, 10:11 AM
Holy shit. I realize this is a German reenactment but at what point does a farker put the Beaver on the cross nailed to it? Dudes asking for it on multiple levels and situations. As a Christian, I have reservations but maybe it's time.

Political Hack
01-29-2017, 11:09 AM
Beaver wearing OM gear nailed to a cross would be a pretty damning image when combined with that quote.

starkvegasdawg
01-29-2017, 11:13 AM
Instead of the King of the Jews sign Jesus had you could put the sugar bowl banner.

msbulldog
01-29-2017, 11:43 AM
Damn Vegas!