PDA

View Full Version : Rosebowl tweet implies DD was a no show on the beautiful campus this evening...

RougeDawg
01-27-2017, 11:36 PM
Who has the low down on this or did an OM fan really tie DD down like someone suggested on here a couple days ago.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-28-2017, 12:04 AM
Who has the low down on this or did an OM fan really tie DD down like someone suggested on here a couple days ago.

I wonder if Yancy has him tied up in his basement until he promises he is a Reb. I can hear it now..."Mom make DD say he loves OM!!...Please!!! just say it once and I'll let you go"

the59dawg
01-28-2017, 12:08 AM
He was at the Morton basketball game. He was on 1000 news at game

dawggoneit
01-28-2017, 08:07 AM
I picture Yancy dressed in one of Ole Shep's cheerleader outfits looking into a pit saying "it says hotty toddy! It says hoddy toddy!"

Really Clark?
01-28-2017, 10:48 AM
https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/909/90/5090909.PNG

Last night at the game and not Oxford

msstate7
01-28-2017, 10:53 AM
Delete

JoseBrown
01-28-2017, 11:19 AM
Looks like he's checked in at Oxford this morning...

Bully13
01-28-2017, 11:21 AM
Going to watch his team that he's no longer on play instead of visiting the plantation.

Sounds like a solid lock for the confeds ***

Really Clark?
01-28-2017, 11:29 AM
Looks like he's checked in at Oxford this morning...

Thats the report and what they said they might do. I would have been shocked if he didn't show at all this weekend really but liked watching them squirm and try to lie on boards and tweeter that he was in Oxford or on his way

the59dawg
01-28-2017, 11:55 AM
Can't miss that library experience and hotel room afterwards.

jumbo
01-28-2017, 12:26 PM
Going to watch his team that he's no longer on play instead of visiting the plantation.

Sounds like a solid lock for the confeds ***

I think it's pretty telling that he skipped a home game last weekend to visit us. But this weekend he goes to a road game in the opposite direction of Oxford and misses Friday night of an OV.

JoseBrown
01-28-2017, 01:12 PM
Thats the report and what they said they might do. I would have been shocked if he didn't show at all this weekend really but liked watching them squirm and try to lie on boards and tweeter that he was in Oxford or on his way

Oh and they were squirming...and lying...haha. Packed up every family member, immediate and extended, and headed to Oxford yesterday...only to go south instead of north... I was hoping he'd totally skip out on them, but he had them shaking.. #WeWantDD

msstate7
01-28-2017, 01:17 PM
I read on tRant that DD was taking 6 family members with him. Did he indeed take that many and how many came to starkville?

bulldog2488
01-28-2017, 01:47 PM
I read on tRant that DD was taking 6 family members with him. Did he indeed take that many and how many came to starkville?

I'm wondering this too. IYOK or Ari, y'all got any intel?

SDDawg
01-28-2017, 01:50 PM
Sounds like his appearance is more of a formality at this point. I think he leaves early and signs with MSU on Wed.

klong-dog
01-28-2017, 02:04 PM
Most of y'all have a lot more confidence than I do.

LeakyD
01-28-2017, 02:05 PM
Neal ripped DD on his podcast and said OM should just let him go to State. Ripped him for having 2 kids and said he needed to grow up. He and chase both criticized him for having a "hat show". It's funny that they've never spoken out about these things before.

Bully13
01-28-2017, 02:07 PM
Neal ripped DD on his podcast and said OM should just let him go to State. Ripped him for having 2 kids and said he needed to grow up. He and chase both criticized him for having a "hat show". It's funny that they've never spoken out about these things before.

Plus one....post more

klong-dog
01-28-2017, 02:08 PM
Yeah it's all fine and dandy when they're the one's orchestrating the hat ceremonies. Bunch of sour puss titty babies.

msstate7
01-28-2017, 02:09 PM
Wow... no matter where DD signs, I'd cut Neal off completely if I were OM coaches. That was a dumb melt over an important recruit

Bully13
01-28-2017, 02:12 PM
Wow... no matter where DD signs, I'd cut Neal off completely if I were OM coaches. That was a dumb melt over an important recruit

Yep

JoseBrown
01-28-2017, 02:45 PM

Well, if he does indeed choose State, then someone should let Neal know that he has made his first step in growing up. I think choosing State and playing WR or wherever our coaches eventually decide he needs to be he will get better coaching. He will have a much better chance of getting to the league or at least an education so he can support those two kids.

Not going to Umiss would be a grown up choice to make, so suck it Neal!

Commercecomet24
01-28-2017, 02:48 PM

Desperation breeds stupidity! The bears are desperate!

Todd4State
01-28-2017, 03:26 PM
Yeah it's all fine and dandy when they're the one's orchestrating the hat ceremonies. Bunch of sour puss titty babies.

Exactly. They're a bunch of two faced hypocrites.

TNDawg35
01-28-2017, 04:04 PM
Exactly. They're a bunch of two faced hypocrites.

F'in Shitbirds....

preachermatt83
01-28-2017, 04:56 PM
Who actually confirmed that he is even in oxford?

RougeDawg
01-28-2017, 05:10 PM
Who actually confirmed that he is even in oxford?

Fancy, when he went down to his knees in the library men's room.

bulldog2488
01-28-2017, 05:32 PM
But for real, does anybody actually know if he showed up in Oxford? If he didn't, I think its very telling.

Cooterpoot
01-28-2017, 05:35 PM
He's there.

travis
01-28-2017, 07:24 PM
I'm waiting for the obligatory Saturday pics of recruits in Ole Miss gear to be tweeted out before I believe he's there.

Tripp McNeely
01-29-2017, 06:31 PM
...even if we sign him...

What in the hey does that mean? Sounds like rhetoric from your bear buddies

Noxdog
01-29-2017, 06:38 PM
What in the hey does that mean? Sounds like rhetoric from your bear buddies

Spidey sure does show up at the most opportune or inopportune times depending on how you look at it. Drinking that red and blue koolaid.

defiantdog
01-29-2017, 06:39 PM
I don't trust Bowie even if we sign him. I could care less. He's a risk IMO.

Same was said about Malik Dear

Tripp McNeely
01-29-2017, 06:50 PM
Spidey sure does show up at the most opportune or inopportune times depending on how you look at it. Drinking that red and blue koolaid.

Why'd you delete Spidey?

lamont
01-29-2017, 06:54 PM
Why'd you delete Spidey?

I'm guessing he did it because signing day hasnt occurred yet but I havent asked

GreenheadDawg
01-29-2017, 07:39 PM

I've always said he was a troll. Every post he makes just screams it. Majority of the time he is pro OM and anti- MSU. If DD was leaning towards OM he would have said he was the greatest WR to come out of MS

Dawgology
01-29-2017, 07:58 PM
I've always said he was a troll. Every post he makes just screams it. Majority of the time he is pro OM and anti- MSU. If DD was leaning towards OM he would have said he was the greatest WR to come out of MS

I've noticed this too but never said anything about it. Of course..he is almost always slinging the pro-UNM stuff and (in his defense) he has been mostly correct.

GreenheadDawg
01-29-2017, 08:18 PM
I've noticed this too but never said anything about it. Of course..he is almost always slinging the pro-UNM stuff and (in his defense) he has been mostly correct.

True. But he also never posts anything unless he has something pro- OM

Reason2succeed
01-29-2017, 08:50 PM

By that metric RP is next. He's not a Random Poster. He's a Consistent Troll.

Turfdawg67
01-29-2017, 09:27 PM
By that metric RP is next. He's not a Random Poster. He's a Consistent Troll.

Random spurs conversation, Spidey just loves some UM. Supposedly plays golf with some of their biggest boosters. Hell, I wouldn't bother to take a leak on their biggest booster if they were on fire.

GreenheadDawg
01-29-2017, 10:01 PM
Random spurs conversation, Spidey just loves some UM. Supposedly plays golf with some of their biggest boosters. Hell, I wouldn't bother to take a leak on their biggest booster if they were on fire.

Bingo.

smootness
01-30-2017, 08:53 AM

I think what you mean is Spidey loves MSU, Random just dislikes State.

They both spur conversation.

Ari Gold
01-30-2017, 09:12 AM
I deleted the ****ing post. Nothing to do with RP.
Reasoning is ... why say anything negative about a 4* recruit who we are about to sign who fills a need that 99% Here have been bitching about.. And second what has the kid done ? He quit his basketball team? Who gives a shit? Good he can focus of on playing the sport that he is going to play the next 4 years here.
Pull the rope in the same direction from now until NSD and if you pull in the opposite direction the mother ****er will get cut.

Dawgology
01-30-2017, 09:36 AM
Reasoning is ... why say anything negative about a 4* recruit who we are about to sign who fills a need that 99% Here have been bitching about.. And second what has the kid done ? He quit his basketball team? Who gives a shit? Good he can focus of on playing the sport that he is going to play the next 4 years here.
Pull the rope in the same direction from now until NSD and if you pull in the opposite direction the mother ****er will get cut.

YES!!! Insert gif of Denzel Washington saying "boom".

BB30
01-30-2017, 09:50 AM

Fantastic post. Problem is pulling the rope in the same direction for some doesn't equal clicks,views, and ad $$. At the end of the day this site is apparently a source of revenue(completely understandable and up to the owner's discretion on how he or she wants to run his or her site). I don't mind negative posts or different views if it is warranted in the discussion but the continuation of starting negative threads just to get people riled up at the expense of any of our athletic programs is dumb.

WSOPdawg
01-30-2017, 09:50 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ari Gold again.

Boodawg
01-30-2017, 09:55 AM

So he made the list?

lawdawg
01-30-2017, 10:28 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/bYuaVpfEoKRbO/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/A3yc0KfxnjNEk/giphy.gif