PDA

View Full Version : Cryptic rosebowl tweet?

starkvegasdawg
01-27-2017, 11:36 PM
Just tweeted out asking who's leading the search party for DD Bowie. Did he no show the plantation?

RougeDawg
01-27-2017, 11:38 PM
We posted exact same thing at exact same time.

preachermatt83
01-27-2017, 11:38 PM
Strange set up all around.. at just after 6, Steve had been told that DD was in oxford.

Cooterpoot
01-27-2017, 11:39 PM
He's supposed to be going up in the morning. But if that doesn't happen, he's riding a flipapottamus to Vegas.

RougeDawg
01-27-2017, 11:41 PM
He's going up in the morning.

Holding out to up the visit bonus?

preachermatt83
01-27-2017, 11:43 PM
Latest Info... DD went to crystal springs to the bb game and is not in oxford. They are talking about going tomorrow but not decided yet. Looking better and better!!

msstate7
01-27-2017, 11:43 PM
He's supposed to be going up in the morning. But if that doesn't happen, he's riding a flipapottamus to Vegas.

Who's saying DD going in morning?

preachermatt83
01-27-2017, 11:48 PM
Who's saying DD going in morning?

His family is saying they haven't decided for sure yet about tomorrow.. supposed to go but not sure.

KB21
01-27-2017, 11:58 PM
His family is saying they haven't decided for sure yet about tomorrow.. supposed to go but not sure.

They are thinking 'why visit the school he's not going to attend.

JoseBrown
01-28-2017, 12:47 AM

Nice.

TexasDawg18
01-28-2017, 01:05 AM
I know his family pretty well. I said that I had heard that he might go to MSU and they said "Yes, it is highly likely." Then the next day, i get a text with a pic of DD with Mullen and Gonzalez at Morton High with a message that said "Go Dawgs! Looks Like we'll be visiting Starkville in the Fall for some ball games." That was from one of his family members so stop worrying about it, He is going to be a Dawg. If he still visits Ole Miss, it's just to have a good time while he still can as far as getting red carpet treatment. But again, he is 1000% a Bulldog.

JoseBrown
01-28-2017, 01:08 AM
I know his family pretty well. I said that I had heard that he might go to MSU and they said "Yes, it is highly likely." Then the next day, i get a text with a pic of DD with Mullen and Gonzalez at Morton High with a message that said "Go Dawgs! Looks Like we'll be visiting Starkville in the Fall for some ball games." That was from one of his family members so stop worrying about it, He is going to be a Dawg. If he still visits Ole Miss, it's just to have a good time while he still can as far as getting red carpet treatment. But again, he is 1000% a Bulldog.

That is a great 1st post! I believe! #WeWantDD

klong-dog
01-28-2017, 01:43 AM
Lol

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-28-2017, 02:14 AM

Hmmmm...first post and right before signing day. Interesting

Apoplectic
01-28-2017, 04:15 AM

^^^^This is why I pay the big bucks to be on ED!!!

Hail State!!!

civildawg
01-28-2017, 07:44 AM
Need screenshots of text before we can believe

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-28-2017, 11:26 AM
Need screenshots of text before we can believe

Nah screenshots can be easily photoshopped. We need Enforcer to get us a location and profile.

Tupelodawg88
01-28-2017, 11:56 AM
Smells like a bear ��

State82
01-28-2017, 12:22 PM

Nice try there, Tejas.

Bully13
01-28-2017, 12:50 PM
If we land Willie and dd, I will sleep solid pleasant dreams with 55-20 rolling thru my head. Please make this happen. I've long awaited us to take advantage of the several opportunities we've had throughout my 40 years of hoping we'd pounce on the opportuniity. Please let's not squander this opportunity again.