PDA

View Full Version : More Baylor News from Dallas Morning News

Really Clark?
01-27-2017, 05:21 PM
#Breaking New Baylor lawsuit cites 52 rapes by football players in 4 years | @smervosh

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/baylor/2017/01/27/new-baylor-lawsuit-describes-show-em-good-time-culture-cites-52-rapes-football-players-4-years

Commercecomet24
01-27-2017, 05:31 PM
Dang they giving Penn State a run for their money on which program is the most filthy and disgusting. SMH

Pollodawg
01-27-2017, 05:32 PM
If true, it's time to give that program the death penalty.

The Federalist Engineer
01-27-2017, 05:37 PM
If true, parents and alumni should shut down football forever. Never mind the NCAA.

Coursesuper
01-27-2017, 05:49 PM
Dang they giving Penn State a run for their money on which program is the most filthy and disgusting. SMH

Absolutely, they both should never play another down of D1 football. But just like Penn State scumbag U they will Lawyer up and ride out whatever the NCAA gives them.

Really Clark?
01-27-2017, 05:59 PM
Little off topic but the Kendall Briles reported quote is why I hope UNM sues the NCAA and then we get to depositions and sworn testimony. Please I beg y'all to file lawsuits.

JoseBrown
01-27-2017, 06:05 PM
Little off topic but the Kendall Briles reported quote is why I hope UNM sues the NCAA and then we get to depositions and sworn testimony. Please I beg y'all to file lawsuits.

"Do you like white women?..." What a way to get a croot... Didn't someone hire Kendal somewhere?

I agree with you. I hope they do take that route.

Coursesuper
01-27-2017, 06:05 PM

Nail on Head there. I pray they file against the NCAA.

Commercecomet24
01-27-2017, 06:34 PM

+1000

Commercecomet24
01-27-2017, 06:37 PM
Absolutely, they both should never play another down of D1 football. But just like Penn State scumbag U they will Lawyer up and ride out whatever the NCAA gives them.

Exactly! And then the NCAA reduced penn state penalties after a couple years for "good behavior"! Gimme a freaking break. In my opinion the penalties were way to light begin with. The death penalty would've been a good start.

jumbo
01-27-2017, 06:37 PM
I honestly didn't think it could get worse that in worse. This is sickening.

RocketDawg
01-27-2017, 06:51 PM
"Do you like white women?..." What a way to get a croot... Didn't someone hire Kendal somewhere?

I agree with you. I hope they do take that route.

Didn't he go with Kiffin to Florida Atlantic as OC?

WSOPdawg
01-27-2017, 07:00 PM
Are they not a baptist university? Talk about not practicing what you preach. Their alumni and donors need to demand that their leadership address their priorities in the lives of these young people!

Ari Gold
01-27-2017, 07:24 PM
With all this shit going down at Baylor they are still ahead of Umiss in recruiting this year..
that's how bad it may end up being in oxford before all is said and done..

They are so ****ed ....

msstate7
01-27-2017, 07:38 PM
It'll be interesting what women enrollment looks like this fall

West Tn Dawg
01-27-2017, 07:49 PM
That's a sad situation down there. Can't believe a school and its people would turn a blind eye to such. Passing out money is one thing, but passing out women is a whole nother ballgame.

JoseBrown
01-27-2017, 08:55 PM
Didn't he go with Kiffin to Florida Atlantic as OC?

Yea, that sounds correct. Boy, they sure started that relationship off with a bang. If he was more involved than this, or maybe just recruiting that way will be a short-lived relationship..

The Federalist Engineer
01-27-2017, 09:00 PM
Briles is the author of "Beating Goliath: My Story of Football and Faith"... he sounds like a HF type of personality

lamont
01-27-2017, 09:42 PM
How in the hell can you have 52 rapes in 4 years????? Thats just unimaginable

confucius say
01-27-2017, 10:50 PM

Over 1 a month of that puts it in perspective. Sick if true.

gtowndawg
01-27-2017, 10:57 PM

Just wondering the same thing. How?? I mean, that's just straight up medieval.

sleepy dawg
01-28-2017, 12:27 AM

Penn State had a coach running a kid prostitute ring of under privileged boys while the head coach helped cover it up and likely many others.

Reason2succeed
01-28-2017, 12:28 AM

Every month they report one rape and add an extra rape for January recruiting season. 13 per year equals 52 in four years.***

But seriously these are only the "reported" rapes. How many other women were probably too ashamed to report it because they are afraid of being shamed because they were drunk or something?

I agree that their administration and alumni should seriously consider if they have the integrity to participate in sports. This is the same school that had a murder among fellow basketball players only a few years back..

Really Clark?
01-28-2017, 12:41 AM

And by 31 different players at that. The Regents at Baylor have already admitted to, I think, 19 women being raped by 17 different players, which is a huge amount. But anything between those two numbers is beyond unthinkable. If true, you have to think someone or multiple people will end up with criminal charges on top of the civil suits. Just evil.

WSOPdawg
01-28-2017, 09:42 AM
And by 31 different players at that. The Regents at Baylor have already admitted to, I think, 19 women being raped by 17 different players, which is a huge amount. But anything between those two numbers is beyond unthinkable. If true, you have to think someone or multiple people will end up with criminal charges on top of the civil suits. Just evil.

Yep, you're talking about leaders that have lost the perspective. How parents could now even consider allowing the daughter to even think about going to Baylor is beyond comprehension.

Indndawg
01-28-2017, 10:03 AM
#Breaking New Baylor lawsuit cites 52 rapes by football players in 4 years | @smervosh

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/baylor/2017/01/27/new-baylor-lawsuit-describes-show-em-good-time-culture-cites-52-rapes-football-players-4-years

Seriously.

Want to drive home a point to other schools. Don't mess around when it comes to this

dawgs
01-28-2017, 11:09 AM
At least they gave the one girl a scholarship for her rape.

That's sarcasm before anyone loses their mind.

msstate7
01-28-2017, 11:11 AM
Baylor basketball got shut down before. I think it's football's turn

msstate7
01-28-2017, 11:13 AM
I know Rhule knew about the accusations somewhat, but I doubt seriously he knew it was this bad. I sorta feel sorry for the guy bc he has nothing to do with this, but he'll have a stigma attached to him. First thing he needs to do is release every current player attached to this deal

dawgs
01-28-2017, 11:32 AM
I know Rhule knew about the accusations somewhat, but I doubt seriously he knew it was this bad. I sorta feel sorry for the guy bc he has nothing to do with this, but he'll have a stigma attached to him. First thing he needs to do is release every current player attached to this deal

And the 2nd thing is take any HC job he can get next offseason.

HSVDawg
01-28-2017, 11:35 AM

Well, a good start to getting your rape count up is by having a coach actively recruiting guys dismissed from other programs due to sexual assault and completely ignoring phone calls / advice from their former coach about their character (or lack thereof). Of course that's just the tip of the iceberg.