PDA

View Full Version : Dear Rebel Lurkers:

BrokerDawg
01-27-2017, 12:40 PM
Please read the following article and penalty grid linked at the bottom of the article to better understand your predicament.

Translation: Even with just the first NOA "You are 17ed!"

http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources/media-center/news/violator-beware-penalties-new-enforcement-structure-pack-punch

benbow
01-27-2017, 05:33 PM
Thanks BrokerDawg. This is the best and most comprehensive piece on the new guidelines that I have seen. Given the built in opportunities to be cut some slack along the way Ole Miss folks with any sense should be ready to strangle their administrators for passing on those. At every turn they have been defiant and no doubt will be shown to have continued to cheat, at least in the early going of the investigation. In summary, Vitter, Bjork, and Swaggert got them into a hole and kept right on digging.

Boodawg
01-27-2017, 05:47 PM
Are UNMs violations aggravation standard or mitigation? Or a combination of all 3?

WSOPdawg
01-27-2017, 07:04 PM
Are UNMs violations aggravation standard or mitigation? Or a combination of all 3?

I think we're going to find that they'll have many of the aggravated variety given their willful and deceitful ways of covering up and continuing on during the investigative process. My opinion is that they knew all the way up to the top of the university given that they haven't dismissed bdork and freeze.

fader2103
01-27-2017, 07:20 PM
And don't forget to click an Ad

I seen it dawg
01-27-2017, 10:35 PM
Shitbirds

confucius say
01-27-2017, 10:51 PM
Cheating cheaters cheated.