PDA

View Full Version : Ari or IYOK??

preachermatt83
01-25-2017, 11:43 AM
Or anybody else... is this it or is there any one else we are watching for??

Hill
Dunning
L. Guidry
Day
Richardson
Suggs
Gay
Bowie
Lenoir
Cooper
Bulovus
Mason
Odom
Rhoades
Houston
Ellis
Green
Williams
Clyde

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-25-2017, 11:46 AM
If only we had a recruiting thread***

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?40429-Recruiting-2017/page87

From Mr. Gold

I will go ahead and give my NSD predictions.
Gay
Bowie
Odom
Houston
Rhodes
Cooper
Houston
And best available. Going strong here and saying Clyde.

And if this happens don't worry about the numbers.. we will make room if need be ..

msstate7
01-25-2017, 11:49 AM
I'm assuming the thinking behind us getting Clyde is lsu taking Travis etienne?

Ari Gold
01-25-2017, 11:55 AM
I'm assuming the thinking behind us getting Clyde is lsu taking Travis etienne?

Not saying we get him. BR and outside pressure there may be too much to overcome.
But Clyde and Fam are pro MSU.. and yeah any other RB they pick up helps our cause.

KB21
01-25-2017, 11:57 AM
Was Houston mentioned twice, or are their two players with the last name Houston that we are recruiting?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-25-2017, 01:27 PM
Why do I feel like the same questions are being asked over and over again..

starkvegasdawg
01-25-2017, 01:41 PM

http://i.imgur.com/w3ld9pM.png

basedog
01-25-2017, 01:44 PM

LOL, I feel the same way. I don't keep up with recruiting, the "old" saying use to be we want know for a few years.

Recruiting guru's remind me of "One Call That's All".

AROB44
01-25-2017, 02:07 PM
LOL, I feel the same way. I don't keep up with recruiting, the "old" saying use to be we want know for a few years.

Recruiting guru's remind me of "One Call That's All".

Don't you know that it's all about winning the recruiting rankings..
very similar to Ole Miss.

Reason2succeed
01-25-2017, 02:57 PM
LOL, I feel the same way. I don't keep up with recruiting, the "old" saying use to be we won't know for a few years.

Dammit you just stole Mullen's signing day line. It's crazy how he is a broken record with interviews. I guess it means that he really believes it or he is just trying to do mind control on us because...he's a Scientologist.***

basedog
01-25-2017, 03:22 PM
Dammit you just stole Mullen's signing day line. It's crazy how he is a broken record with interviews. I guess it means that he really believes it or he is just trying to do mind control on us because...he's a Scientologist.***

Well I'm not buying into Scientologist, what the hell do they know about recruiting football?***

Gotta be the new crystal ball he got for Christmas.****

P.S. I wonder how many 4 and 5 star football players have we signed in our history? I know history doesn't matter.**

Ifyouonlyknew
01-25-2017, 03:24 PM
Not saying we get him. BR and outside pressure there may be too much to overcome.
But Clyde and Fam are pro MSU.. and yeah any other RB they pick up helps our cause.

Well things just got a lot tougher on Clyde. Travis Etienne looks like he may be headed to Clemson. They really have to hold onto Clyde now.

Ari Gold
01-25-2017, 03:29 PM
Well things just got a lot tougher on Clyde. Travis Etienne looks like he may be headed to Clemson. They really have to hold onto Clyde now.

Agree. We need that to trend in opposite direction..

Turfdawg67
01-25-2017, 06:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/w3ld9pM.png

Please post this in the recruiting "sticky". Good lord, Really Clark? has answered the same question about Bulovas' HS stats at least 10 times!!

defiantdog
01-25-2017, 07:10 PM
My lady is from Lafayette and it is amazing how those folks between Lake Charles and Lafayette could care less for the bayou bengals. Etienne must fit in that category.