PDA

View Full Version : LOL Bucky

ShotgunDawg
01-25-2017, 10:37 AM
Looks like Kelly is a proud Rebal

http://i.imgur.com/uIvP8W3.jpg

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-25-2017, 10:48 AM
Dabo just won a Natty. Chad is just trying to tap into what's trending now to help his stock. It's pretty obvious.

dawgday166
01-25-2017, 10:53 AM
Dabo just won a Natty. Chad is just trying to tap into what's trending now to help his stock. It's pretty obvious.

Also probably doesn't hurt to distance himself from what's fixin to go public on Freeze either.

There is no doubt in my mind tho on who the better coach is.

Dawgology
01-25-2017, 11:21 AM

Also...you know...Freeze is a terrible developer of talent. But why go that route, am I right??

ElitedawgRecruiting
01-25-2017, 11:26 AM
Truth is he got better QB coaching under Marcus Wood then he did under Freeze. Kids are gonna realize soon that the money now isn't worth your future later. Robert and Laquan both got to their pro teams and realized "was I supposed to be at practice in college"

TrapGame
01-25-2017, 11:30 AM
Freeze might be able to develop a case of crabs but that's about it.

Dawgology
01-25-2017, 11:32 AM
Truth is he got better QB coaching under Marcus Wood then he did under Freeze. Kids are gonna realize soon that the money now isn't worth your future later. Robert and Laquan both got to their pro teams and realized "was I supposed to be at practice in college"

Yep! I just don't understand how you can excel when you have a stud WR (from your rivals home town) playing for your team yet he is back in your rivals hometown throwing the ball to himself on a school-day the day before a big home game. Just a hypothetical situation of course.... But I can see how a situation like that would be strange....probably wouldn't lead to a lot of development and such.