PDA

View Full Version : Chad Kelly says Dabo developed him the most...

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-25-2017, 10:37 AM
https://twitter.com/ChaseGoodbread/status/824278431906996225

Asked who deserves most credit for his development, Chad Kelly surprisingly said Dabo.

OM can't develop players to their full potential...

MetEdDawg
01-25-2017, 10:46 AM
https://twitter.com/ChaseGoodbread/status/824278431906996225

Asked who deserves most credit for his development, Chad Kelly surprisingly said Dabo.

OM can't develop players to their full potential...

The worst part is that this has been unquestionably been proven time and time again, yet kids still follow the money and the perks. Here's a perk. Go to MSU and you have a better chance of being a successful pro. NFL successes under Dan Mullen:

Dak Prescott
Darius Slay
Fletcher Cox
Benardrick McKinney
Preston Smith
Gabe Jackson
Pernell McPhee
Denico Autry
Chris Jones

All developed under Mullen for multiple years. Why in the world would you not come here over there? Their 3 biggest NFL guys ever, all of them 1st rounders, had a combined total of 15 receiving yards, 1 assisted tackle, and a move from tackle to guard on their stat sheet this year. I mean what else can you say?

Reason2succeed
01-25-2017, 11:00 AM
Our coaches need to pull these quotes from Kelly, Treadwell, Bruce Arian's on RN and frame them for all OM recruits to see.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-25-2017, 11:09 AM
Also asked Kelly why he missed #SeniorBowl weigh-in. Said he's commuting to Pensacola this week to continue rehab.

SaintDawg
01-25-2017, 11:12 AM
The kids go where Mom and Dad want them to go (most of the time). Mom and Dad get the perks, too. We are an instant gratification society. Some folks just can't see the forest for the trees. The majority of the kids who are stars in college don't amount to a hill of beans in the pros, and it's usually Mom, Dad and coaches who are to blame for not developing the kid's raw talent. Some end up as coaches on different levels. Most end up in regular 9 to 5 jobs with the rest of the "could-have-beens"

Reason2succeed
01-25-2017, 12:40 PM
The kids go where Mom and Dad want them to go (most of the time). Mom and Dad get the perks, too. We are an instant gratification society. Some folks just can't see the forest for the trees. The majority of the kids who are stars in college don't amount to a hill of beans in the pros, and it's usually Mom, Dad and coaches who are to blame for not developing the kid's raw talent. Some end up as coaches on different levels. Most end up in regular 9 to 5 jobs with the rest of the "could-have-beens"

But with the lack of development at OM how many people will want RN or Chad Kelly coaching their kids? On the other hand Mullen doesn't get the credit he deserves for putting out quality young men that create a nice pipeline of coaching talent that one day may end up back at State.

Potential position or maybe Head Coaches one day
Tim Tebow
Alex Smith
Aaron Hernandez (prison league)***
Dak Prescott
Tyler Russell
Chad Bumphis
Darius Slay
J. Banks
Gabe Jackson
DJ Looney
Dillon Day (please teach the mean streak)
Benardrick McKinney
Fletcher Cox
Chris White
Jamar Chaney
Beni Brown
Richie Brown
Preston Smith
AJ Jefferson
Jay Hughes

I could see any of those guys coming back as a position coach some day.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-25-2017, 12:53 PM
No one is going to bring up the rehab? Haha I wonder what it's for.

Reason2succeed
01-25-2017, 12:54 PM

I'm not. I'm just glad he's getting help.

SaintDawg
01-25-2017, 12:55 PM
On the other hand Mullen doesn't get the credit he deserves for putting out quality young men that create a nice pipeline of coaching talent that one day may end up back at State.

Potential position or maybe Head Coaches one day
Tim Tebow
Alex Smith
Aaron Hernandez (prison league)***
Dak Prescott
Tyler Russell
Chad Bumphis
Darius Slay
J. Banks
Gabe Jackson
DJ Looney
Dillon Day (please teach the mean streak)
Benardrick McKinney
Fletcher Cox
Chris White
Jamar Chaney
Beni Brown
Richie Brown
Preston Smith
AJ Jefferson
Jay Hughes

I could see any of those guys coming back as a position coach some day.

Absolutely. Mullen in no way get's the credit he deserves for all the products that he has produced. Players, future coaches or otherwise. He will forever be linked to Dak though. Maybe that's a first step in the right direction.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-25-2017, 12:58 PM

Nice outlook...but I'm referencing more to the culture OM has created that let him fall into that trap. OM knew he had issues.

Tripp McNeely
01-25-2017, 01:05 PM

Probably his knee

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
01-25-2017, 01:13 PM

I'm guessing the rehab is with Dr. James Andrews, who has a facility in Gulf Breeze.

I seen it dawg
01-25-2017, 03:23 PM
Which is barely an hour from mobile. He's a loser sack of shit.

LockeDawg
01-25-2017, 04:49 PM

Well, that knee needs all the rehab it can get right now if he ever wants to be close to 100% again.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-25-2017, 05:36 PM
Probably his knee

Haha shit, I didn't even consider that. I figured he was going to drug rehab from all the speed they had him on. That dude was locked-in in the beginning of games.

RocketDawg
01-25-2017, 07:27 PM
Also asked Kelly why he missed #SeniorBowl weigh-in. Said he's commuting to Pensacola this week to continue rehab.

For what?

Edit: looks like already asked and not really answered.

BeardoMSU
01-25-2017, 07:38 PM
Haha shit, I didn't even consider that. I figured he was going to drug rehab

Lol, me too.

BeardoMSU
01-25-2017, 07:38 PM
For what?

Edit: looks like already asked and not really answered.

His gimped up knee.

Bully13
01-26-2017, 09:18 PM
Actually as much as I despise the Beaver, I think these comments show once again what a low class individual mgk is.