PDA

View Full Version : And Down goes Frazier.

parabrave
01-24-2017, 11:22 PM
Dam Tenn might be better than we thought

msstate7
01-24-2017, 11:28 PM
Tennessee is extremely young and they aren't rated as highly as ours. They're also extremely small. Barnes is doing a great job. They're likely an rpi in the 40s team after tonight and starting to look like a tourney team.

Tennessee blew a game at OM and responded by trouncing us and beating Kentucky. It's time for our team to respond to that butt kicking Tennessee gave us to make our losing streak 2. I'm gonna be extremely disappointed in our team and howland if we come out and pound Missouri tomorrow night

KentuckyDawg13
01-25-2017, 08:33 AM
I'm gonna be extremely disappointed in our team and howland if we come out and pound Missouri tomorrow night

I won't, as I expect it.

I seen it dawg
01-25-2017, 08:34 AM
Tennessee is extremely young and they aren't rated as highly as ours. They're also extremely small. Barnes is doing a great job. They're likely an rpi in the 40s team after tonight and starting to look like a tourney team.

Tennessee blew a game at OM and responded by trouncing us and beating Kentucky. It's time for our team to respond to that butt kicking Tennessee gave us to make our losing streak 2. I'm gonna be extremely disappointed in our team and howland if we come out and pound Missouri tomorrow night

#agenda

msstate7
01-25-2017, 08:35 AM
#agenda

All day every day

shannondawg
01-25-2017, 10:25 AM
They may be undersize but the are built like linebackers.

msstate7
01-25-2017, 10:33 AM

"Pound" was the wrong word. I think we can play well and still not pound them. I'll be disappointed if we don't come out and play well

smootness
01-25-2017, 11:08 AM
"Pound" was the wrong word. I think we can play well and still not pound them. I'll be disappointed if we don't come out and play well

I think you were just missing the 'don't' in your first post.

smootness
01-25-2017, 11:09 AM
And yes, Barnes is doing a great job this year. I don't think that team's ceiling is as high in the next couple years as ours, but they are playing extremely well and extremely tough for a team that young.

KentuckyDawg13
01-25-2017, 11:14 AM
^
T
H
I
S

msstate7
01-25-2017, 11:31 AM
I think you were just missing the 'don't' in your first post.

You're right. Thanks

msstate7
01-25-2017, 11:34 AM
And yes, Barnes is doing a great job this year. I don't think that team's ceiling is as high in the next couple years as ours, but they are playing extremely well and extremely tough for a team that young.

I agree with that. I just want our young team to respond like their young team did after a disappointing loss on the road.

MetEdDawg
01-25-2017, 11:42 AM
We have no bad conference losses yet. Alabama is young and good, Tennessee is young and really good, Kentucky is young and insanely good.

msstate7
01-25-2017, 11:51 AM
We have no bad conference losses yet. Alabama is young and good, Tennessee is young and really good, Kentucky is young and insanely good.

We didn't play well vs bama or tenn. I'll excuse bama somewhat bc it was our first sec game and our OOC was garbage. I'm still disappointed in how we played at Tennessee. I do think Tennessee is better than us, but not that much