PDA

View Full Version : More UNM NCAA stuff to come out this week?

Boodawg
01-24-2017, 09:24 AM
Anyone heard anything on this? I heard it on the radio this morning and wondered if there was any truth to it.

jumbo
01-24-2017, 09:29 AM
Steve mentioned there is a pro OM piece to come out soon.

Boodawg
01-24-2017, 09:30 AM
Not what I wanted to hear...

BrunswickDawg
01-24-2017, 09:38 AM
Does seem like it is about the time of year for Barrett Sallee to go down on them like a $10 hooker.

Really Clark?
01-24-2017, 09:39 AM
Not what I wanted to hear...

It's almost signing day and the investigation is still hanging out there even worse than last year...of course they are getting someone to write a positive piece about the investigation. Was there ever a doubt they would do this?

Bubb Rubb
01-24-2017, 09:39 AM
Does it really surprise you that the Ole Miss media would come out with a fluff piece right before signing day to try and minimize damage?

Boodawg
01-24-2017, 09:43 AM
Does it really surprise you that the Ole Miss media would come out with a fluff piece right before signing day to try and minimize damage?

Nope, not surprised at all, but still not what I wanted to hear.

msstate7
01-24-2017, 09:43 AM
Steve mentioned there is a pro OM piece to come out soon.

"See DD, we good" -- freeze

WSOPdawg
01-24-2017, 10:16 AM
"See DD, we good" -- freeze

"To show you how good, we gonna exemplary cooperate with you by giving you this IOU to our post-NCAA COI celebratory party at the Library where you'll get more "schooling" than you ever thought possible. After all, we gotta make up for our Network's lack of attention while we were recruiting you." -- bdork

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-24-2017, 10:19 AM
Who authors the article? I say Bruce Feldmen

Political Hack
01-24-2017, 10:30 AM
It's a good thing the NCAA has given them a routine check up that turned in to a 4+ year colonoscopy. Has to be. See, the Clarion Ledger says so.

fishwater99
01-24-2017, 10:33 AM
Would be nice to see some more "good" news to leak before 2/1...

Todd4State
01-24-2017, 10:34 AM
Who authors the article? I say Bruce Feldmen

Kellenberger.

Liverpooldawg
01-24-2017, 10:37 AM
I would be totally shocked if there isn't a positive article sometime this week. If there isn't, that will say a LOT more than if there is one.

Acid mouth
01-24-2017, 10:40 AM
Pat Killaburger is the odds on favorite. I stay in touch with some bear lawyers and they talking about suing the NCAA if the sanctions are bad(which they will be). He mentioned getting subpoena power over the NCAA's documents and emails. This works both ways tho. Do the bears really want to open Pandora's box?

DancingRabbit
01-24-2017, 10:41 AM
That Brad Logan character is always available.

Some of his recent work-
Ole Miss noted it intends on self-sanctioning itself and will present before the COI once it is granted a hearing. It will then be decided if the NCAA decides to add any additional sanctions to those already proposed.

Ben Garrett, who has been at the forefront of this investigation, was steadfast on the Ole Miss Spirit podcast that Ole Miss would "fight back" should the COI render a verdict that was not deemed satisfactory to its liking.

For Ole Miss fans, that is music to their respective ears. The recent legislation from Rep. Lamar could be the match that lights the fire to the conclusion to what many have called a "witch hunt" against a program that is one year removed from a Sugar Bowl victory.

Liverpooldawg
01-24-2017, 10:44 AM
Pat Killaburger is the odds on favorite. I stay in touch with some bear lawyers and they talking about suing the NCAA if the sanctions are bad(which they will be). He mentioned getting subpoena power over the NCAA's documents and emails. This works both ways tho. Do the bears really want to open Pandora's box?

The last thing they want is to be put under oath. Lying to the NCAA during an investigation isn't a crime (although it can have VERY bad consequences with the NCAA). Lying under oath is. The NCAA would probabaly LOVE for Ole Miss to sue them.

louisvilledawg
01-24-2017, 10:55 AM
Kellenberger.

No doubt. Either Kellenberger or Sallee are my bets

TrapGame
01-24-2017, 10:56 AM
Does seem like it is about the time of year for Barrett Sallee to go down on them like a $10 hooker.

Please don't insult $10 hookers they have more class.

MedDawg
01-24-2017, 11:19 AM

Some of his recent work-
Ole Miss noted it intends on self-sanctioning itself and will present before the COI once it is granted a hearing. It will then be decided if the NCAA decides to add any additional sanctions to those already proposed.

Ben Garrett, who has been at the forefront of this investigation, was steadfast on the Ole Miss Spirit podcast that Ole Miss would "fight back" should the COI render a verdict that was not deemed satisfactory to its liking.

For Ole Miss fans, that is music to their respective ears. The recent legislation from Rep. Lamar could be the match that lights the fire to the conclusion to what many have called a "witch hunt" against a program that is one year removed from a Sugar Bowl victory.

Fixed it for him:
The recent legislation from Rep. Lamar could be the match that lights the fire to the conclusion to what many have called a "witch hunt" against a program that is one year from a removed Sugar Bowl victory.

Bubb Rubb
01-24-2017, 11:34 AM

Some of his recent work-

"Ben Garrett, who has been at the forefront of this investigation..."

Good lord, that's high comedy.

GTHOM
01-24-2017, 11:38 AM
Barrett Sallee is a dumbass

RezDog7
01-24-2017, 11:50 AM
Barrett Sallee is a dumbass

That's an insult to dumbasses.

Dawgology
01-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Actually, it will be interesting to see who authors the piece (if they even put their name on it...it may just say "staff"). It would be a clear indication of what reporters are in Ole Miss's pocket. This could lead to some interesting questions from the NCAA. Imagine the story if it was discovered that a news organization or reporter was involved with intentional deception in regards to the NCAA and how it will impact recruiting.

This has been allowed to happen TOO MUCH. One of about 4 reporters between ESPN, Bleacher Report, and CL will post a glowing article about Ole Miss that flies in the face of EVERYTHING that is being reported involving the investigation. When they are proven wrong NO ONE says anything or holds them to their reporting. It has happened OVER and OVER with no consequences. How a group can get by with this is unbelievable.

Bothrops
01-24-2017, 12:19 PM
How could there possibly be anything positive about Ole Miss coming out?

rbdog82
01-24-2017, 12:22 PM

Maybe they've planted additional trees in the Grove, thereby making an already beautiful campus even more beautiful.***

Dawgology
01-24-2017, 12:29 PM
Also...this has everything to do with DD Bowie. If Ole Miss loses him the melt will be unbelievable and heads will roll. But the Ole Miss staff can't blatantly lie to recruits anymore because their bluff has been called. DD has drawn a line in the sand. If they don't know what the sanctions are going to be then he's not going to Ole Miss. if the sanctions come out and they are bad then he's not going to Ole Miss. So what do you do?

Get a "in pocket" reporter to put out a puff piece saying they have an inside source and it's telling them that the NCAA will only do a few schollys over what's suggested and probably not a bowl ban. The. Ole Miss staff can say "see...it's right there in print. We are good DD".

When the actual sanctions come out and it's a 30+ scholly loss, 2-3 year bowl probation, show causes, and potential removal from the SEC it will be too late. And...no one will EVER challenge this reporters motives or sources.

Boodawg
01-24-2017, 12:29 PM

+1

Homedawg
01-24-2017, 12:37 PM
Also...this has everything to do with DD Bowie. If Ole Miss loses him the melt will be unbelievable and heads will roll. But the Ole Miss staff can't blatantly lie to recruits anymore because their bluff has been called. DD has drawn a line in the sand. If they don't know what the sanctions are going to be then he's not going to Ole Miss. if the sanctions come out and they are bad then he's not going to Ole Miss. So what do you do?

Get a "in pocket" reporter to put out a puff piece saying they have an inside source and it's telling them that the NCAA will only do a few schollys over what's suggested and probably not a bowl ban. The. Ole Miss staff can say "see...it's right there in print. We are good DD".

When the actual sanctions come out and it's a 30+ scholly loss, 2-3 year bowl probation, show causes, and potential removal from the SEC it will be too late. And...no one will EVER challenge this reporters motives or sources.

You people that think they might get removed from the league are going to be upset. That's just not happening..

Jarius
01-24-2017, 12:39 PM

You have to remember who you are dealing with here. They have been putting out spin pieces for this entire process. The only difference now is that everyone points and laughs at them when they do it.

TrapGame
01-24-2017, 12:41 PM

When you live in a made up fantasy world anything is possible.

Dawgology
01-24-2017, 12:45 PM
You people that think they might get removed from the league are going to be upset. That's just not happening..

Why would I be upset and why NOT talk up the possibilityuntil it's proven otherwise. I just don't understand the "fair and balanced" stupidity that some of our fans try to pull in regards to UNM. Talk it up even if it's less than a .0000001% chance of it happening. There is no negative for us in this....why do I have to spell this out? Holy crap!

Political Hack
01-24-2017, 12:46 PM
$1M bet that it hits before NSD. Any takers? Bueller? Bueller?

I'd be embarrassed to be an OM fan at this point. Take your lumps and move on you bunch of pasties.

Tripp McNeely
01-24-2017, 12:54 PM

One would think that would be a REALLY easy thing for our coaching staff to deflect though, considering the mountains of negative news out there versus this one, potential positive mustard seed. i.e..."DD...that article was written by an om writer!! C'mon man"!

If our coaching staff has him convinced, as is, that it's going to be nuclear for them...a fluff piece shouldn't do much to sway.

WSOPdawg
01-24-2017, 12:56 PM

Come on, Homedawg. Is it likely they're removed from the SEC - no. Is it possible they could be removed from the SEC - yes, depending on how egregious AND numerous AND "up yours to the NCAA" their actions are (or have been).

I'm with Dawgology (and several others) in that I view the length of time their transgressions have gone on and how they've attempted to rub the NCAA's nose in it, and choose to believe that EVERYTHING is on the table because the NCAA has not seen a case of this magnitude. Again, the Network's actions will make the 1980s-SMU look like an appetizer to TCUN's actions (circa 2010-present) the main entree, especially if they've been caught with their hand in the cookie jar again during the current recruiting cycle.

Don't ever say never, because it is possible.

WSOPdawg
01-24-2017, 12:58 PM
Why would I be upset and why NOT talk up the possibilityuntil it's proven otherwise. I just don't understand the "fair and balanced" stupidity that some of our fans try to pull in regards to UNM. Talk it up even if it's less than a .0000001% chance of it happening. There is no negative for us in this....why do I have to spell this out? Holy crap!

^^^^ This

Jarius
01-24-2017, 01:04 PM

I mean there is the whole credibility factor. The more people put outrageous things on here the more anyone that isn't a die hard State fan won't take any info on this board seriously, and them getting kicked out of the conference is outlandish. A lot gets broken on here but outsiders will think that this board is just full of crazy people if everyone jumps on the "Ole Miss could get kicked out of the conference" train. That's just not going to happen. They have plenty of shit coming their way without expanding it to levels that will make people just roll their eyes.

Reason2succeed
01-24-2017, 01:10 PM

This is my prayer. If they try to sue the NCAA or SEC or anyone else they think is involved with this then that would be the onous the SEC would have to kick them out. They've already massively embarrassed the league with their shenanigans after the league has worked hard to clean up "the image".

OM is an institutionalized image problem for the SEC from Rebel flags, to nooses on statues of civil rights pioneers, to colonel Reb, to Laremy Tunsil's draft day bombshell. And to make matters worse they are still reluctant to change by keeping Freeze and Bjork on staff. Good riddance.

Acid mouth
01-24-2017, 01:12 PM
Come on, Homedawg. Is it likely they're removed from the SEC - no. Is it possible they could be removed from the SEC - yes, depending on how egregious AND numerous AND "up yours to the NCAA" their actions are (or have been).

I'm with Dawgology (and several others) in that I view the length of time their transgressions have gone on and how they've attempted to rub the NCAA's nose in it, and choose to believe that EVERYTHING is on the table because the NCAA has not seen a case of this magnitude. Again, the Network's actions will make the 1980s-SMU look like an appetizer to TCUN's actions (circa 2010-present) the main entree, especially if they've been caught with their hand in the cookie jar again during the current recruiting cycle.

Don't ever say never, because it is possible.

While I've always thought the sanctions would be harsh, I thought it was impossible to get removed from the SEC...... until now. If the bears sue the NCAA then it's certainly possible. They are wanting to show that other SEC teams (Bama, Georgia, etc) bid on players that they were bidding on. By wanting to drag down other SEC teams because of their rampant, blatant, relentless strain of cheating, I believe the conference at least considers removing them. The SEC can't afford to have this liability of a program especially when they contribute very little to the powerhouse known as the SEC.

Reason2succeed
01-24-2017, 01:30 PM
http://www.secsports.com/article/11067695/about-southeastern-conference

1) I could make a strong case that OM's action have not been"compatible with the highest standards of education and competitive sports" which is the SEC's mission statement. Don't forget they have been busted for academic fraud as well as financial inducements.

2) I could argue that the behavior of Hugh Freeze, the football staff, and the players did not "at all times reflect the high standards of honor and dignity that characterize participation in the collegiate setting".

3)"It is the responsibility of each member institution to establish policies for sportsmanship and ethical conduct in intercollegiate athletics consistent with the educational mission and goals of the institution. Furthermore, member institutions are responsible for educating on a continuing basis all constituencies about these policies."

I would love to hear Hugh Freese's response to this and he better not say "mistakes were made".

louisvilledawg
01-24-2017, 01:30 PM
$1M bet that it hits before NSD. Any takers? Bueller? Bueller?

I'd be embarrassed to be an OM fan at this point. Take your lumps and move on you bunch of pasties.

I bet it comes out before signing day so they can try to rally the troops for one last big jump up the rankings.

Really Clark?
01-24-2017, 01:45 PM
If it's coming out, I'm looking for it by Fri of this week

msbulldog
01-24-2017, 01:47 PM
If it's coming out, I'm looking for it by Fri of this week

That make sense Clark, so they have it in hand when DD comes for his OV.

Boodawg
01-24-2017, 01:50 PM
I'm having a hard time contemplating what positives they could put out there that would make a difference, and at the same time not piss off the NCAA even more that they already have.

Perpetual Underachiever
01-24-2017, 02:16 PM
I'm having a hard time contemplating what positives they could put out there that would make a difference, and at the same time not piss off the NCAA even more that they already have.

What makes you think they give a damn about pissing off the NCAA?

Dawgology
01-24-2017, 02:17 PM
I mean there is the whole credibility factor. The more people put outrageous things on here the more anyone that isn't a die hard State fan won't take any info on this board seriously, and them getting kicked out of the conference is outlandish. A lot gets broken on here but outsiders will think that this board is just full of crazy people if everyone jumps on the "Ole Miss could get kicked out of the conference" train. That's just not going to happen. They have plenty of shit coming their way without expanding it to levels that will make people just roll their eyes.

Message boards have little credibility. They are created, maintained, and fueled by mostly anonymous fans. Why would I care if a visiting fan "eye rolls" at some crazy statement. There was a lot of eye rolling when we didn't buy 9 over 3 also. In fact, I would say the more we talk about it and the more it gets out there the more of a talking point it could be for the media.

Dawgology
01-24-2017, 02:19 PM
That make sense Clark, so they have it in hand when DD comes for his OV.

It's the only shot they have landing him at this point I think. I would hate it for the kid.

Jarius
01-24-2017, 02:25 PM
Message boards have little credibility. They are created, maintained, and fueled by mostly anonymous fans. Why would I care if a visiting fan "eye rolls" at some crazy statement. There was a lot of eye rolling when we didn't buy 9 over 3 also. In fact, I would say the more we talk about it and the more it gets out there the more of a talking point it could be for the media.

The only people that eye rolled at people who didn't buy 9 over 3 were Ole Miss fans and media. If you want people to associate your username with that sort of thing, go ahead. It's just hard to take you serious in conversation when you think they may actually be removed from the conference. I'll gladly buy you a night worth of alcohol the next time I'm in Starkville if that happens. I'll probably buy you a night's worth of alcohol when the realistic sanctions happen anyway. They are going to suck for a long time.

JDog13
01-24-2017, 02:28 PM

Some of his recent work-

Ben Garrett, who has been deep throating Freeze and Bjork for years, was steadfast on the Ole Miss Spirit podcast that Ole Miss would "fight back" should the COI render a verdict that was not deemed satisfactory to its liking.

He's bad.

blacklistedbully
01-24-2017, 02:35 PM
The only people that eye rolled at people who didn't buy 9 over 3 were Ole Miss fans and media. If you want people to associate your username with that sort of thing, go ahead. It's just hard to take you serious in conversation when you think they may actually be removed from the conference. I'll gladly buy you a night worth of alcohol the next time I'm in Starkville if that happens. I'll probably buy you a night's worth of alcohol when the realistic sanctions happen anyway. They are going to suck for a long time.

So, your position is, even if UNM sues the NCAA, tries to bring down multiple SEC members with them, gets busted for academic fraud in addition to multiple other impermissible benefits, and is deemed to have continued cheating while under investigation, etc, that the SEC would not even consider removing them under existing bylaws that allow for it? Even with the embarrassment of this former UNM player trying to enact a state law to punish the NCAA?

If so, why is there even a provision for removal? I mean, if it's simply not ever possible, period....why even have it?

Dawgology
01-24-2017, 02:49 PM
So, your position is, even if UNM sues the NCAA, tries to bring down multiple SEC members with them, gets busted for academic fraud in addition to multiple other impermissible benefits, and is deemed to have continued cheating while under investigation, etc, that the SEC would not even consider removing them under existing bylaws that allow for it?

If so, why is there even a provision for removal? I mean, if it's simply not ever possible, period....why even have it?

This is where I'm at. Is it probable? No. Is it possible? Yes.

If they took their lumps and kept moving then they would be good BUT they haven't accepted anything this entire time and are now talking about suing the NCAA. Additionally, more than a few "connected" Ole Miss people have stated that they are going to take down the rest of the conference. Folks keep asking "why would 2/3 of the member institutions vote them out?" This....this is the reason you vote another institution out. Not only do you drag the conference down with academic fraud but you also have pay-to-play and the host of other level 1's being leveled towards Ole Miss. Then, instead of saying "sorry. we will fix it"....nope...they are going to take down Bama, Georgia, Auburn, Tenn, LSU, Arkansas and MSU also (those are the ones I've heard named).
They aren't making friends in all of this.
I know it's probably not going to happen but you also can't say it's not possible through all of this....especially if half of what has been said is true AND they plan on suing the NCAA and going after other institutes. At that point you have a rogue institute that's just looking to burn everything down around them.

Jarius
01-24-2017, 02:49 PM
So, your position is, even if UNM sues the NCAA, tries to bring down multiple SEC members with them, gets busted for academic fraud in addition to multiple other impermissible benefits, and is deemed to have continued cheating while under investigation, etc, that the SEC would not even consider removing them under existing bylaws that allow for it?

My position is that the NCAA doesn't give a shit who OM turns in and OM attorneys getting paid millions of dollars aren't stupid enough to put themselves under oath by suing the NCAA.

TXDawg
01-24-2017, 02:52 PM
Here's another glowing piece that Mr. Logan wrote on Sunday:

http://gridironnow.com/ole-miss-football-continues-fight-win-battle-perception/

blacklistedbully
01-24-2017, 03:07 PM
My position is that the NCAA doesn't give a shit who OM turns in and OM attorneys getting paid millions of dollars aren't stupid enough to put themselves under oath by suing the NCAA.

Which is more unlikely?:

A) That a UNM-educated attorney files suit against the NCAA

B) That a Mississippi state legislator and former UNM player submit actual legislation to penalize the NCAA for investigations he deems to be too long

Jarius
01-24-2017, 03:08 PM
Also, Penn State had a coach rape little boys for decades and the coaching staff and administration covered it up and they did not get kicked out of their conference. USC didn't get kicked out. Miami. Baylor's coach covered up sexual assault and years back had a murderer on their team. It's just not going to happen. They will get 30 or so scholarships, multi year bowl ban, and freeze will get canned more than likely and that will be enough to set them back a decade.

blacklistedbully
01-24-2017, 03:13 PM
Here's another glowing piece that Mr. Logan wrote on Sunday:

http://gridironnow.com/ole-miss-football-continues-fight-win-battle-perception/

That is absolutely disgusting. That asshole should be ashamed.

"The school’s first, most prominent and most important step toward becoming more diversified occurred in 1962 when James Meredith became the first black student to enroll."

He paints this as if it was an action the university, its students and alums took to improve race relations. In reality, they fought it tooth-and-nail, requiring POTUS to send in the National Guard. And there were people shot and killed over it.

Unreal.

Acid mouth
01-24-2017, 03:14 PM
So, your position is, even if UNM sues the NCAA, tries to bring down multiple SEC members with them, gets busted for academic fraud in addition to multiple other impermissible benefits, and is deemed to have continued cheating while under investigation, etc, that the SEC would not even consider removing them under existing bylaws that allow for it? Even with the embarrassment of this former UNM player trying to enact a state law to punish the NCAA?

This guy gets it! Have some rep points for making entirely too much sense! You become a liability when you are looking to take down half the programs in your own conference. If the bears sue the NCAA, don't be surprised if there's some rumblings (amongst SEC admins) about the bears removal from the conference. How can they not?? It would be ridiculous to not consider removing the cancer in Oxford. This site was mocked for months, but EliteDawgs has had the best sources since the beginning. People have begun the realize this and are now coming here and will continue to come here for the investigative info.

Jarius
01-24-2017, 03:16 PM
This guy gets it! Have some rep points for making entirely too much sense! You become a liability when you are looking to take down half the programs in your own conference. If the bears sue the NCAA, don't be surprised if there's some rumblings (amongst SEC admins) about the bears removal from the conference. How can they not?? It would be ridiculous to not consider removing the cancer in Oxford. This site was mocked for months, but EliteDawgs has had the best sources since the beginning. People have begun the realize this and are now coming here and will continue to come here for the investigative info.

The people with the sources on this site that have been breaking things aren't telling you that Ole Miss is getting kicked out of the conference.

Acid mouth
01-24-2017, 03:17 PM
Also, Penn State had a coach rape little boys for decades and the coaching staff and administration covered it up and they did not get kicked out of their conference. USC didn't get kicked out. Miami. Baylor's coach covered up sexual assault and years back had a murderer on their team. It's just not going to happen. They will get 30 or so scholarships, multi year bowl ban, and freeze will get canned more than likely and that will be enough to set them back a decade.

But did those colleges attempt to burn the entire conference because they got busted?

Acid mouth
01-24-2017, 03:20 PM
The people with the sources on this site that have been breaking things aren't telling you that Ole Miss is getting kicked out of the conference.

No, they are not. Notice that I prefaced this with, "If the bears sue the NCAA". If they don't, there is zero chance of being removed. If they do sue, I certainly believe expulsion becomes an option.

Dawgology
01-24-2017, 03:21 PM
That is absolutely disgusting. That asshole should be ashamed.

"The school’s first, most prominent and most important step toward becoming more diversified occurred in 1962 when James Meredith became the first black student to enroll."

He paints this as if it was an action the university, its students and alums took to improve race relations. In reality, they fought it tooth-and-nail, requiring POTUS to send in the National Guard. And there were people shot and killed over it.

Unreal.
Yep. I had a teacher in sociology when I was at state that said he and some others went up there to support the move and were basically run out of town by Ole Miss students. Said that the local PD was handing over their clubs,, gear, and stuff to the protestors and rioters for them to use and they were all out hunting down black people and Meredith supporters until the National Guard came to town. He said it was sickening and was the most egregious, mass-racist activity that he has seen in his life. Scared the hellmout of him. He's never stepped foot back onto their campus.

Dawgology
01-24-2017, 03:23 PM

This is true. I don't have great sources I just enjoy stoking the UNM dumpster fire and exploring the multitude of possibilities that could occur through all of this. Like I've said: is it probable? No. Possible? Sure. It's fun to think about. If it wasn't possible it wouldn't be in the by-laws.

blacklistedbully
01-24-2017, 03:24 PM

Neither are we. In fact, we're saying it's unlikely at best. But you're saying its not even possible. You are the one taking an extreme view.

Jarius
01-24-2017, 03:25 PM
Neither are we. In fact, we're saying it's unlikely at best. But you're saying its not even possible. You are the one taking an extreme view.

I mean it's possible that I win the lottery this week, but it's so minute that I don't feel it's really worth discussing. But carry on. I don't mean to be a damper. I certainly hope they get all of that and more.

Acid mouth
01-24-2017, 03:28 PM
I mean it's possible that I win the lottery this week, but it's so minute that I don't feel it's really worth discussing. But carry on. I don't mean to be a damper. I certainly hope they get all of that and more.

You have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting your 9 over 3. You can bank on that.

blacklistedbully
01-24-2017, 03:29 PM

What odds would you have given a week or so ago that a Mississippi legislator and former UNM player would introduce a bill to regulate and punish the NCAA for investigations that exceed, what was it, 9 months?

Jarius
01-24-2017, 03:58 PM
You have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting your 9 over 3. You can bank on that.

My 9 over 3? I don't know what you're trying to say with that, but anyone thinking they were getting 9 over 3 was as out there as anyone thinking they may get kicked out of the SEC.

Reason2succeed
01-24-2017, 04:36 PM
I am not a paid journalist, investigative reporter, work for The NY Times or ESPN.

That being said. IMO THOSE F'ers ARE GETTING THE DP AND THE SEWANEE TREATMENT!!!***

Now what's the harm in that? My journalistic integrity?!?

MadDawg
01-24-2017, 04:38 PM
I am not a paid journalist, investigative reporter, work for The NY Times or ESPN.

That being said. IMO THOSE F'ers ARE GETTING THE DP AND THE SEWANEE TREATMENT!!!***

The only place you could get a job as a journalist now is Saturday's Down South and the Clarion Ledger.

Dawgology
01-24-2017, 04:53 PM

Have some rep!!

WSOPdawg
01-24-2017, 05:50 PM

Boom goes the dynamite!!!

Acid mouth
01-24-2017, 06:06 PM

Nice! Would read again!! Troll the bears, not your own fanbase!

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-24-2017, 06:12 PM
Word is that it will hit before their big recruiting weekend coming up. Drawn up and put together by their pr staff and distributed out to certain media outlets. Done to make things look better than they really are to show visitors this weekend that things aren't as bad as everyone is projecting. Typical OM made up fake news that they have put out since the beginning of the investigation.