PDA

View Full Version : Deflated balls open -3 for Super Bowl

starkvegasdawg
01-22-2017, 10:16 PM
Here's hoping my Falcons finish strong and bring their first championship home. I hate the patriots. Everything about them. Not one redeeming feature.

Bully13
01-22-2017, 10:38 PM
Here's hoping my Falcons finish strong and bring their first championship home. I hate the patriots. Everything about them. Not one redeeming feature.

Heh heh,,,you said "balls "...heh heh..

Go Falcons.

3rdGen
01-22-2017, 11:43 PM

How awesome was it to clinch the NFC playoff game in such dominant fashion in the last year in the Georgia dome!

Dirty Birds to the Super Bowl! Gotta step up the party this year!

sleepy dawg
01-23-2017, 10:23 AM
In my opinion, the Patriots have the greatest dynasty of all time. The NFL has done everything it can to keep a team from having a dynasty. I've never seen a team be able to do what they do, considering every team has the same salary cap... Teams can't even do in baseball what the Patriots do in football and they can spend whatever they want in baseball. The Yankees wish they could be the Patriots.

shoeless joe
01-23-2017, 11:00 AM
In my opinion, the Patriots have the greatest dynasty of all time. The NFL has done everything it can to keep a team from having a dynasty. I've never seen a team be able to do what they do, considering every team has the same salary cap... Teams can't even do in baseball what the Patriots do in football and they can spend whatever they want in baseball. The Yankees wish they could be the Patriots.

Yep. I usually pull against the dynasty teams but I've always like the Pats. Mainly because of belichik. I hope they win again because it's clear the league is against them and they don't care...they just keep on winning.

SaintDawg
01-23-2017, 11:17 AM
Don't care for either team.
http://rs225.pbsrc.com/albums/dd234/mummyschat/00020075.gif~c200#WhoDat #WhoDak

Dawgface
01-23-2017, 11:31 AM
Yep. I usually pull against the dynasty teams but I've always like the Pats. Mainly because of belichik. I hope they win again because it's clear the league is against them and they don't care...they just keep on winning.

Yep. Looking forward to Goodell presenting the trophy to the Pats.