PDA

View Full Version : NFC championship

msstate7
01-22-2017, 03:16 PM
Falcons gonna score at will all game. They're the best offense in the NFL

Commercecomet24
01-22-2017, 03:28 PM
I believe you're right. GB secondary is not very good at all. Rodgers will have to put up ridiculous points to win this one and I don't see it happening.

Commercecomet24
01-22-2017, 03:30 PM
Hey 7, not to get off your op but what you think about us getting Suzuki? He's ok but wish we could've done better. His best days behind him.

msstate7
01-22-2017, 03:31 PM
Has the ex-nfl official that works for fox ever disagreed with the call on the field?

msstate7
01-22-2017, 03:33 PM
Hey 7, not to get off your op but what you think about us getting Suzuki? He's ok but wish we could've done better. His best days behind him.

Backup catcher... probably an upgrade over recker. He's nothing to get excited about

Commercecomet24
01-22-2017, 03:34 PM
Has the ex-nfl official that works for fox ever disagreed with the call on the field?

Lol no. He backs them even when everyone knows they made the wrong call

Commercecomet24
01-22-2017, 03:35 PM
Backup catcher... probably an upgrade over recker. He's nothing to get excited about

My thoughts as well at least we didn't break the bank for him.

msstate7
01-22-2017, 03:36 PM
Lol no. He backs them even when everyone knows they made the wrong call

That's what I thought. Fox could hire me at half the price to just say, "yeah, that's the correct call."

msstate7
01-22-2017, 03:37 PM
My thoughts as well at least we didn't break the bank for him.

Hopefully we upgrade LF or 3b before opening day

Commercecomet24
01-22-2017, 03:40 PM
Hopefully we upgrade LF or 3b before opening day

I kinda like Adonis. Plays hard has a little pop. I really thought when we were stock piling all this young pitching it would be for trades this off season but hasn't happened.

msstate7
01-22-2017, 03:45 PM
I kinda like Adonis. Plays hard has a little pop. I really thought when we were stock piling all this young pitching it would be for trades this off season but hasn't happened.

I really like Adonis, but not sure if he's the Adonis of the 2nd half last year (good) or the 1st half last year (bad). Just don't have a ton of confidence in him. I guess Rodriquez could help out there too. Hopefully Ruiz emerges

Should've said RF earlier instead of LF. I actually think kemp is gonna hit big this year, but kemp and markakis makes up really weak defensively on the corners.

3rdGen
01-22-2017, 03:49 PM
Falcons gonna score at will all game. They're the best offense in the NFL

Let's hope so!

bluelightstar
01-22-2017, 04:09 PM
Biggest mistake Dallas coaches made was thinking they'd win by playing coverage. Falcons are bringing pressure and it's forcing the issue.

Now Rodgers may adjust to it (that's what happened in the NYG wild card game), but it would've helped when they let GB go on a 21-3 run last week.

Commercecomet24
01-22-2017, 04:10 PM
I really like Adonis, but not sure if he's the Adonis of the 2nd half last year (good) or the 1st half last year (bad). Just don't have a ton of confidence in him. I guess Rodriquez could help out there too. Hopefully Ruiz emerges

Should've said RF earlier instead of LF. I actually think kemp is gonna hit big this year, but kemp and markakis makes up really weak defensively on the corners.

Yeah Adonis was excellent second half, I hope the light came on. Agree on rf instead of lf. Kemp really helped the lineup with his bat, gave Freddie protection and Freddie started raking. Inciarte gonna have to cover a lot of ground with kemp and nick out there lol.

BayouDawg
01-22-2017, 04:12 PM
This is the first time I've really watched Atl play this year. They look impressive

Commercecomet24
01-22-2017, 04:12 PM
Biggest mistake Dallas coaches made was thinking they'd win by playing coverage. Falcons are bringing pressure and it's forcing the issue.

Now Rodgers may adjust to it (that's what happened in the NYG wild card game), but it would've helped when they let GB go on a 21-3 run last week.

Exactly. When Dallas started playing more man and blitzed more the second half they slowed em down. First quarter and half on defense cost the cowboys.

BayouDawg
01-22-2017, 04:14 PM
Exactly. When Dallas started playing more man and blitzed more the second half they slowed em down. First quarter and half on defense cost the cowboys.

I have a bad feeling jerry is gonna go back with Romo as the starter next year. He just can't help himself.

msstate7
01-22-2017, 04:15 PM
This is the first time I've really watched Atl play this year. They look impressive

I saw them in person in New Orleans. They're dang good

Commercecomet24
01-22-2017, 04:18 PM
I have a bad feeling jerry is gonna go back with Romo as the starter next year. He just can't help himself.

I sure hope that doesn't happen. Would be a mistake of epic proportions. He's squirrelly as heck though. Dallas needs defensive help bad and romo could bring help in a trade.

bluelightstar
01-22-2017, 04:20 PM
I sure hope that doesn't happen. Would be a mistake of epic proportions. He's squirrelly as heck though. Dallas needs defensive help bad and romo could bring help in a trade.

I doubt Romo is in Dallas next year; I think most of Jerry's talk has been to keep up the potential value.

BayouDawg
01-22-2017, 04:20 PM

Exactly. If they don't try and trade Romo for an edge rusher or a lockdown corner then Jerry has even more problems than I thought.

bluelightstar
01-22-2017, 04:22 PM
This drive is a perfect example of the pressure vs. coverage on Rodgers. Rodgers getting lit up, completely uncomfortable back there.

Commercecomet24
01-22-2017, 04:23 PM
Exactly. If they don't try and trade Romo for an edge rusher or a lockdown corner then Jerry has even more problems than I thought.

My thoughts exactly. Dallas needs a lockdown corner a pass rusher and a safety with some speed wouldn't hurt either.

BoomBoom
01-22-2017, 04:26 PM
Yeah Adonis was excellent second half, I hope the light came on. Agree on rf instead of lf. Kemp really helped the lineup with his bat, gave Freddie protection and Freddie started raking. Inciarte gonna have to cover a lot of ground with kemp and nick out there lol.

they're gonna give Markakis and the Adonis/Ruiz platoon half a season to see what they can give, plus see if they are competitive for the playoffs. then they'll decide if they want to deal for upgrades or sell off for 2018.

LC Dawg
01-22-2017, 04:35 PM
Atlanta should win the whole thing. I think they're better than both teams in the AFC championship.

msstate7
01-22-2017, 04:36 PM
Falcons would've blasted Dallas too. Green Bay and Dallas don't have the defense to beat Atlanta

msstate7
01-22-2017, 04:37 PM
Atlanta should win the whole thing. I think they're better than both teams in the AFC championship.

I don't know about that. New England and Pitt have the ability to slow offenses down

starkvegasdawg
01-22-2017, 04:38 PM

I hope so but I'm not relaxing this game yet. Atlanta has a way of letting teams back in games.

bluelightstar
01-22-2017, 04:41 PM
Falcons would've blasted Dallas too. Green Bay and Dallas don't have the defense to beat Atlanta

Disagree strongly that they would have "blasted" Dallas. Dallas's offense isn't one-dimensional like Green Bay's -- assuming that Dallas wouldn't have shot itself in the foot with penalties (big if, apparently), this would have been an offensive display.

msstate7
01-22-2017, 04:45 PM
Disagree strongly that they would have "blasted" Dallas. Dallas's offense isn't one-dimensional like Green Bay's -- assuming that Dallas wouldn't have shot itself in the foot with penalties (big if, apparently), this would have been an offensive display.

Dallas wouldn't have stopped Atlanta. Atlanta can pass like GB and they can run the ball extremely well too. Freeman and Coleman are extremely underrated

LC Dawg
01-22-2017, 04:58 PM
I don't know about that. New England and Pitt have the ability to slow offenses down

Falcons will score against either team. It will boil down to how the Patriots or Steelers offenses perform. Hopefully the Steelers because I would love to see the Pats eliminated today.

Homedawg
01-22-2017, 05:08 PM

They can't get any of the things you mentioned in a trade. None. Nobody wants to absorb his salary for angry that might fall into in 2 games.band yes part of his salary wouldn't be taken by the new team because they wouldn't eat the signing bonus money. Only Dallas does. And Dallas can save more money by cutting him albeit just 5 mil. Whoever is interested in a trade for romo isn't giving up anything worth a crap not the way the system is set up. Dallas has to get rid of him and everyone knows it

BayouDawg
01-22-2017, 05:44 PM
They can't get any of the things you mentioned in a trade. None. Nobody wants to absorb his salary for angry that might fall into in 2 games.band yes part of his salary wouldn't be taken by the new team because they wouldn't eat the signing bonus money. Only Dallas does. And Dallas can save more money by cutting him albeit just 5 mil. Whoever is interested in a trade for romo isn't giving up anything worth a crap not the way the system is set up. Dallas has to get rid of him and everyone knows it
hofefully they'll let him go then

3rdGen
01-22-2017, 07:55 PM
I felt like I was watching the state vs bama game this year. Lots of yards but no touchdowns until garbage time.

3rdGen
01-22-2017, 07:57 PM
I felt like I was watching the state vs bama game this year and last year. Lots of yards but no touchdowns until garbage time.

Haha. Hell we didn't Score a Td did we. Whoops!

BayouDawg
01-22-2017, 08:02 PM
I felt like I was watching the state vs bama game this year and last year. Lots of yards but no touchdowns until garbage time.

Haha. Hell we didn't Score a Td did we. Whoops!

But we sure put a good scare in em that one time when got to the 40**