PDA

View Full Version : The state's largest paper

BayouDawg
01-21-2017, 09:25 PM
I just remembered the other day I was watching SEC Now. As I was watching I see scrolling across the bottom of the screen something about the clarion ledger. I rewind it thinking it may have had something to do with the UNM investigation. Turns out is was about an interview with Mike Leach taking about how overrated the SEC is. Really CL? You don't have anything sports related in state to cover like maybe an NCAA investigation? You had to go and call up mike leach to ask his opinion about the SEC because there is nothing better to cover? That paper really is a ****ing joke.

Homedawg
01-21-2017, 09:43 PM
I just remembered the other day I was watching SEC Now. As I was watching I see scrolling across the bottom of the screen something about the clarion ledger. I rewind it thinking it may have had something to do with the UNM investigation. Turns out is was about an interview with Mike Leach taking about how overrated the SEC is. Really CL? You don't have anything sports related in state to cover like maybe an NCAA investigation? You had to go and call up mike leach to ask his opinion about the SEC because there is nothing better to cover? That paper really is a ****ing joke.
I hate the cl but that's not why the interviewed him. It was about the ole miss OC. And he threw that in saying he would be different.

BayouDawg
01-21-2017, 09:45 PM
I hate the cl but that's not why the interviewed him. It was about the ole miss OC. And he threw that in saying he would be different.

Oh I see. That makes more sense.