PDA

View Full Version : #WeWantDD

Todd4State
01-21-2017, 05:58 PM
Kylin Hill wants us to blow up his mentions with the hashtag on Twitter.

Reason2succeed
01-21-2017, 06:21 PM
Release the Twitter warriors!!!!

Leroy Jenkins
01-21-2017, 06:43 PM
This may be one of the things that makes me old...... but, I cant tweet highschoolers. I apologize if it hurts the movement.

Riotous Thinking
01-21-2017, 07:02 PM
How many times do I see someone tweeting, "DO NOT TWEET AT RECRUITS" come across my timeline, but then get told to tweet at them on this forum. Yall need to make up your minds.

Tupelodawg88
01-21-2017, 07:07 PM
What's the big deal with tweeting positive things at recruits? Get with the movement people. It's what these kids want now, ATTENTION!!!!!!

lamont
01-21-2017, 07:13 PM
How many times do I see someone tweeting, "DO NOT TWEET AT RECRUITS" come across my timeline, but then get told to tweet at them on this forum. Yall need to make up your minds.

retweet or like things- refrain from tweeting directly as much as possible

maroonmania
01-21-2017, 07:17 PM
I don't do twitter so I guess I can't help.

JoseBrown
01-21-2017, 07:18 PM

I agree with this 100%. I've retweeted and liked a few tweets put out there by KH and LG, but haven't tweeted at anyone. That just seems a bit awkward to me.... I would suggest the same to anyone else on tweeter..

Todd4State
01-21-2017, 07:20 PM

Tweeting positive things like "welcome to MSU. Glad you are a Dawg!" is OK. Tweeting "We don't want you anyway" and other negative things is not OK.

JoseBrown
01-21-2017, 07:24 PM
Tweeting positive things like "welcome to MSU. Glad you are a Dawg!" is OK. Tweeting "We don't want you anyway" and other negative things is not OK.

What about positive things like the NCAA is about to shitcan Umiss?****

Commercecomet24
01-21-2017, 07:29 PM
This may be one of the things that makes me old...... but, I cant tweet highschoolers. I apologize if it hurts the movement.

Unfortunately I'm right there with you! Hopefully our younger Dawgs can take up our slack.

Hrdawg82
01-21-2017, 07:29 PM
In the words of bill belichick, " I don't do snapface"

Todd4State
01-21-2017, 07:37 PM

That works! Just no catfishing.

JoseBrown
01-21-2017, 07:40 PM
That works! Just no catfishing.

No doubt!

Perpetual Underachiever
01-21-2017, 08:08 PM
Kylin Hill wants us to blow up his mentions with the hashtag on Twitter.

Kylin: Ask Todd to jump off a bridge...

Todd:
https://media.giphy.com/media/f3iFlsZcrXKE0/giphy.gif

WSOPdawg
01-21-2017, 08:32 PM

Rep given!!! =D

Perpetual Underachiever
01-21-2017, 08:47 PM
My thought on the Twittersphere and recruits:

Ok, mind is made up, do not to tweet at recruits if you need someone else to make your tweeting decisions for you.

What's the big deal with tweeting positive things at recruits? Get with the movement people. It's what these kids want now, ATTENTION!!!!!!

I agree that recruits want attention, but do not think that the number of tweets a kid receives is going to have that big of an impact on their final decision. The risk of a tweet negatively impacting a recruits view of the fanbase is much greater than the potential reward, even if it was a positive message with good intentions.

If you want to show the Croots some love, this is by far the best way to do it. These kids are looking at one thing in their notifications, and it is the numbers of likes and retweets they get. Your like has just as much of a positive impact as a direct tweet, but without the potential of the message being misunderstood or coming off as creepy/stalkerish.

PLEASE keep the message very simple if you absolutely must tweet them, and PLEASE do not tweet them multiple times a day.

Tupelodawg88
01-21-2017, 08:54 PM
So don't slide into their DMs??? Think I could DM Mia Khalifa?

Dawgtini
01-21-2017, 08:55 PM
I'm an old fart and I just tweeted out a Hail State with #wewantDD. No message, but conveys the message and he can find it when he searches the hashtag. Also, as RP pointed out, you can like and retweet someone else's tweet. I agree anything past "welcome" or "Hail State " to a croot is too much.

SDDawg
01-21-2017, 08:57 PM
Done

msstate7
01-21-2017, 09:00 PM
I'm an old fart and I just tweeted out a Hail State with #wewantDD. No message, but conveys the message and he can find it when he searches the hashtag. Also, as RP pointed out, you can like and retweet someone else's tweet. I agree anything past "welcome" or "Hail State " to a croot is too much.

So telling a recruit that I love him like a son and my only wish in life is for him to play at state is wrong?***

Dawgtini
01-21-2017, 10:22 PM
So telling a recruit that I love him like a son and my only wish in life is for him to play at state is wrong?***
Not necessarily??***

BayouDawg
01-21-2017, 10:28 PM
My girlfriend just saw my #WeWantDD tweet and assumed I was dropping a hint about wanting her to enhance her figure.

msstate7
01-21-2017, 10:30 PM
My girlfriend just saw my #WeWantDD tweet and assumed I was dropping a hint about wanting her to enhance her figure.

Nice. Could've been what Kylin really wanted**