PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting class

GTHOM
01-19-2017, 03:04 PM
It may have been stated before but the only real loss was Odom. Nobody else was getting Stephen Guidry once he got an LSU offer. Odom liked Sirmon, saw Avery go to UL, and one of his other buddies plays there. He was probably a redshirt but he still had a bright future. Maybe we flip him back. BUT we can't let this make us lose Heath. That would just start a whole shit ton of negative momentum right now that we don't need. After ending the season playing better (offensively) 55-20 and a W in the bowl we cant afford to blow our momentum again like 2014. An OL and most importantly Willie Gay is a must get. No way around it

Bothrops
01-19-2017, 03:16 PM
We suck at recruiting.

HoopsDawg
01-19-2017, 03:22 PM
I really think the coaches felt we would get either Guidry or McMath b/c they didn't feel LSU would take both. But LSU has had a ton of attrition at WR so it looks like we will end up with neither. That's a big disappointment for me.

And our O-line recruiting is a constant disappointment. I have very low expectations for 2017's offensive line. Other than that, it's a pretty good class if we sign Gay and find an OL or two.

msstate7
01-19-2017, 03:28 PM
What's up with sanogo?