PDA

View Full Version : Moving forward

msstate7
01-19-2017, 10:58 AM
We've seen the losses, although I only think Odom was a real loss. What's our board look like besides carty, gay, and bulovas? Any real possibilities still there?

Cary Hudson's little bro
01-19-2017, 11:12 AM
Hopefully we get Al'Dontre Davis or Braylon Sanders at WR. They're both visiting this weekend.

Lenoir would be a huge get.

msstate7
01-19-2017, 11:54 AM
Hopefully we get Al'Dontre Davis or Braylon Sanders at WR. They're both visiting this weekend.

Lenoir would be a huge get.
First I've heard of Davis. He has good offers

maroonmania
01-19-2017, 11:58 AM
So is Odom not even visiting this weekend?

Bothrops
01-19-2017, 12:29 PM
So is Odom not even visiting this weekend?

They're trying to get him to visit. Mama wants to visit, daddy wants him at Louisville.

Of the guys listed up top, we get the kicker.

AlSwearengen
01-19-2017, 12:34 PM
They're trying to get him to visit. Mama wants to visit, daddy wants him at Louisville.

Of the guys listed up top, we get the kicker.

It seems more often than not, the daddy likes someone other than MSU.

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-19-2017, 12:40 PM
I thought we cancelled Sanders visit? We don't have the luxury of cancelling anybody's visit this late in the game now that I think of it.

Bowie is still scheduled to visit but you won't know until he shows up or not. Bringing in a athlete, ala CB from Florida. Don't think anyone's beating his door down.

Cary Hudson's little bro
01-19-2017, 12:56 PM

cuz we don't $$

Cary Hudson's little bro
01-19-2017, 12:57 PM
I thought we cancelled Sanders visit? We don't have the luxury of cancelling anybody's visit this late in the game now that I think of it.

If we cancel Sanders then we must feel good about Bowie.

RougeDawg
01-19-2017, 12:59 PM

Most dirty programs (OM, Petrino) seek a parent or close confidant of the player who's willing to be on the take and influence said players decision process. Look no further than Chris jones.

Bothrops
01-19-2017, 01:11 PM
If we cancel Sanders then we must feel good about Bowie.

No