PDA

View Full Version : Are the Bears even having their BIG recruiting weekend this year?

Bucky Dog
01-18-2017, 09:48 PM
I know they always have the "party" recruiting weekend the last weekend or two before signing day. I've not heard one peep about it even happening this year. Anyone?

notsofarawaydawg
01-18-2017, 10:02 PM
Not sure about that but I saw an email concerning signing day. You can pay $750 and get up to 8 tickets to sit at a table with an assistant coach. Other smaller ticket prices were available too. It did state there was a limited quantity of assistant coach tickets. I'm sure they will stick a name tag on a grad assistant and make $750 off that too.

Bucky Dog
01-18-2017, 10:04 PM
Not sure about that but I saw an email concerning signing day. You can pay $750 and get up to 8 tickets to sit at a table with an assistant coach. Other smaller ticket prices were available too. It did state there was a limited quantity of assistant coach tickets. I'm sure they will stick a name tag on a grad assistant and make $750 off that too.

I'm thinking they might be at the point of paying fans the $750 just to show up!

Also, I ventured over to Nafoom and there is nothing at all about it or recruiting.

Percho
01-18-2017, 10:17 PM
The NCAA might outnumber the recruits at the Library!