PDA

View Full Version : I'm glad the game is early tonight.

drunkernhelldawg
01-17-2017, 02:43 PM
I have 20 percent hope, which means I have to watch at least until we're down more than 20 with less that two minutes left. Haven't seen Kentucky this season, but I do notice they're not ranked as high as usual. Here's hoping for unbelievable intensity and top performance by our team this evening. I believe we'll have a great crowd. Hope they keep coming back regardless of the outcome tonight.

Everybody's asking, "Is it true: The awesome and feared Hump is back?" I've been saying yes. Hope I'm not lying.

Lance Harbor
01-17-2017, 02:51 PM
You need to abandon that hope ASAP. UK is really good.

SailingDawg
01-17-2017, 03:13 PM
Yeah I don't hold a lot of hope. I've been a Miss State fan for too long. I'll be watching, though!

msstate7
01-17-2017, 03:17 PM
Rebounding is gonna be too big an issue. We were able to deal with getting destroyed on boards by aTm bc they have horrible guards. This isn't true of Kentucky... they have outstanding guards.

KOdawg1
01-17-2017, 03:20 PM
Rebounding is gonna be too big an issue. We were able to deal with getting destroyed on boards by aTm bc they have horrible guards. This isn't true of Kentucky... they have outstanding guards.

This. Rebounding will be the difference

klong-dog
01-17-2017, 03:35 PM
Fox, Briscoe, and Monk might all go for 20 + Monk could go for 40. He had 47 I think against the Heels a couple weeks back.

Liverpooldawg
01-17-2017, 04:00 PM
I have 20 percent hope, which means I have to watch at least until we're down more than 20 with less that two minutes left. Haven't seen Kentucky this season, but I do notice they're not ranked as high as usual. Here's hoping for unbelievable intensity and top performance by our team this evening. I believe we'll have a great crowd. Hope they keep coming back regardless of the outcome tonight.

Everybody's asking, "Is it true: The awesome and feared Hump is back?" I've been saying yes. Hope I'm not lying.

I've watched them. They are really good.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-17-2017, 04:26 PM
This. Rebounding will be the difference

Transition defense is pretty important tonight. We have to be effective on the offensive end and when we miss, we have to get back on D.

smootness
01-17-2017, 04:30 PM
They will likely win the rebounding battle, but I don't expect it to be a huge margin as long as we bring the energy. They're not extremely big, and they rely on their guards to get rebounds. If we focus on it, I think we'll be fine there.

They have also struggled defensively at times. We just need to continue hitting shots, and we'll at least keep it respectable.