PDA

View Full Version : Better Not See UK Fans in Season Ticket Seats

TheRef
01-16-2017, 09:52 PM
I'm serious. That's one thing that will absolutely piss me off. Seeing UK fans in our season ticket holder spots would send me off the cliff. If you can't bother to come to the game, at least give your ticket to another Bulldog fan. The WORST thing you could do is give it to a fan of our opponent. You're actually hurting us at that point.

civildawg
01-16-2017, 09:54 PM
We'll be prepared to be pissed off. They haven't shown up all year. They won't show to this one.

TheRef
01-16-2017, 09:55 PM
We'll be prepared to be pissed off. They haven't shown up all year. They won't show to this one.

FFS. How many times do we have to tell you. DO NOT SELL YOUR SEASON TICKETS TO THE OPPONENT. THAT'S THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD. Make the opponent sit in the upper deck. Make them suffer.

MetEdDawg
01-16-2017, 10:01 PM
If they want to lose their seats and have Cohen blow shit up in the Hump (may already happen regardless), then sell your tickets to UK fans for the biggest game in 7 years here.

Not only will it look bad on tv, it's gonna piss off a lot of people. Change will come if our season ticket holders screw this up. And I fully expect them to screw up.

TheRef
01-16-2017, 10:05 PM
I legitimately would not be mad at all if they had someone have a map with season ticket holder spots and highlight every spot that had a UK fan in it. Then find out if their ticket was scanned for that actual seat (always double check). If it is found out that a MSU season ticket holder gave their season ticket spot to a UK fan for this game, their season ticket rights are revoked for two seasons or two cycles, effective the end of the 2016-2017 Men's basketball season.

But hey...that's just me wanting the best for MSU and my methods for doing so.

Liverpooldawg
01-16-2017, 10:06 PM
I'm serious. That's one thing that will absolutely piss me off. Seeing UK fans in our season ticket holder spots would send me off the cliff. If you can't bother to come to the game, at least give your ticket to another Bulldog fan. The WORST thing you could do is give it to a fan of our opponent. You're actually hurting us at that point.

You will.

TheRef
01-16-2017, 10:07 PM
You will.

Then there should be punishment. We HAVE to get a grip on this.

Steakonastick
01-16-2017, 10:10 PM
I heard several of their fans bought tickets in the 3 game multi pack. It was cheaper for them to do that then attend one game at Rupp.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
01-16-2017, 10:13 PM
I'm sort of hoping this happens.....maybe it'll get Cohen to change things up.

Liverpooldawg
01-16-2017, 10:17 PM
It will probably be bad, but it won't be as bad as it was when I first arrived at MSU IN 1981 They would have WAY more people there than we would. Shakey's Pizza was a big hang out, the UK fans would rent that place out, no locals allowed. We would ask them why they did it, they said it's the only way they could ever see UK play in person. The UK game should NEVER have been put on that three pack deal.

CJDAWG85
01-16-2017, 10:18 PM
I absolutely hate seeing this too. My ass will be in my seat!

Dawg61
01-16-2017, 10:20 PM
I legitimately would not be mad at all if they had someone have a map with season ticket holder spots and highlight every spot that had a UK fan in it. Then find out if their ticket was scanned for that actual seat (always double check). If it is found out that a MSU season ticket holder gave their season ticket spot to a UK fan for this game, their season ticket rights are revoked for two seasons or two cycles, effective the end of the 2016-2017 Men's basketball season.

But hey...that's just me wanting the best for MSU and my methods for doing so.

All for this idea! Get ready to be pissed Ref the butthurt clan is digging in deeper and their next move is to sell their tickets to the opponent's fans.

TheRef
01-16-2017, 10:23 PM
All for this idea! Get ready to be pissed Ref the butthurt clan is digging in deeper and their next move is to sell their tickets to the opponent's fans.

And expect a long, violent post to Season Ticket Holders who gave up their tickets to UK fans. No holds barred on this.

Dawg61
01-16-2017, 10:26 PM
And expect a long, violent post to Season Ticket Holders who gave up their tickets to UK fans. No holds barred on this.

Good give them hell. Put diapers and a plastic baby in the open seats too.

msbulldog
01-17-2017, 07:48 AM

Hope we don't see KY fans in those seats, but though that rant sounds very entertaining.

Liverpooldawg
01-17-2017, 09:22 AM

A LOT of the ones that you will see UK people in are corporate seats. I had season tickets one year that were surrounded by corporate seats. They never had the same people in them and more often than not it was opponent's fans. These were on the third row. I'll never forget getting sneered at by Rebels for cheering for Jackie Sherrill (this was after he retired, we had brought him out at the game for some reason) on the third row of our own building. That is a lot of the problem in the high dollar seats.

MarketingBully
01-17-2017, 09:39 AM
You can blame this shit on a lot of you guys hero the Ninja who in his ultimate wisdom created this situation with the reseating situation. Like I said before, I hope he does to Alabama's basketball atmosphere what he did to ours.

Bubb Rubb
01-17-2017, 09:45 AM
You're gonna see it. Better to prepare yourself now.

shannondawg
01-17-2017, 09:51 AM
I heard several of their fans bought tickets in the 3 game multi pack. It was cheaper for them to do that then attend one game at Rupp.

I thought at the time, when the 3 pack was announced it was totally aimed at the wildcat's fans. Since we have ample available tickets , it was a smart thing to do.

trob115
01-17-2017, 10:00 AM
My 8 seats will be full of bulldogs. Our seats are at midcourt , 3rd row. The row behind us Saturday was completely empty!! I fully expect Kentucky fans to be in those seats tonight. If they are, I am going to attempt to find out where/who they got the seats from.

Dawg61
01-17-2017, 10:13 AM
My 8 seats will be full of bulldogs. Our seats are at midcourt , 3rd row. The row behind us Saturday was completely empty!! I fully expect Kentucky fans to be in those seats tonight. If they are, I am going to attempt to find out where/who they got the seats from.

Nice! We got your back brother