PDA

View Full Version : Home from the game early. Thoughts.

Coach 57
09-07-2013, 04:46 PM
As much as I would like to tell you guys to get excited about Dak's performance.......don't NOT YET. This Alcorn team was horrible. I coach high school kids who are bigger & nastier than these kids. My goodness. They looked horrible! They couldn't block well. Couldn't tackle well. Just not good at all.

We basically only ran no more than 6 plays the whole game. And our defense was very vanilla as well. We did the same X stunt from a 30 front on 3rd down EVERYTIME they were in 3rd & 5+.

Dak looked decent. Not great. Still needs to get better at throwing bubbles & reading the DE on his zone reads.

Shumpert looked like I thought. He is a LOAD!

And knowing my positional love. Quay & Jones are gonna be a big pickle to deal with!

Let me share this too. As we were leaving the stadium heading to the car near B & N. We saw Nick James on the sidewalk with his buddies laughing & eating a cupcake (yes really). Meanwhile his "teammates" are heading into the locker-room? What's he doing? This guy doesn't have any business on this football team. He should be with the other players that are being redshirted.

whosyourdawgy
09-07-2013, 04:50 PM
Are you from the future? Cause I'm watching it live in the 3rd quarter

CadaverDawg
09-07-2013, 04:54 PM
Are you from the future? Cause I'm watching it live in the 3rd quarter

I laughed

Coach 57
09-07-2013, 05:07 PM
I left early.

99jc
09-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Apparently so did James. I wouldn't bitch at him you should have kept your ass in the seats. Also You should have invited him to eat fried chicken with you at your tent.

Coach 57
09-07-2013, 06:12 PM
I didn't have a tent. And Uh, the wife will ALWAYS supercede pigskin.