Big4Dawg
01-16-2017, 09:17 PM
Seems low

preachermatt83
01-16-2017, 09:51 PM
Easy money

CJDAWG85
01-16-2017, 10:12 PM
We have to shoot lights out and they have an off night. I don't like the way we match up with them. They attack the basket and pound the boards.

MetEdDawg
01-16-2017, 10:14 PM
This is why you never bet on MSU sports. To me there are two outcomes to this game. We keep it close, or we miss 3s and get run out of the gym. I think the latter is more likely to happen, but there's no way you can bet that line and feel confident either way in my opinion.

I would be stunned if the final difference in points is within 5 points of the line either way. I see it being 5 or 25.

msbulldog
01-17-2017, 07:51 AM
This is why you never bet on MSU sports. To me there are two outcomes to this game. We keep it close, or we miss 3s and get run out of the gym. I think the latter is more likely to happen, but there's no way you can bet that line and feel confident either way in my opinion.

I would be stunned if the final difference in points is within 5 points of the line either way. I see it being 5 or 25.

Never bet your heart!

MarketingBully
01-17-2017, 09:28 AM
Easy money

You also predicted us getting blown out at Arkansas. I guess that was easy money too...

MarketingBully
01-17-2017, 09:35 AM
We have to shoot lights out and they have an off night. I don't like the way we match up with them. They attack the basket and pound the boards.

If Cal gets their attention. This isn't Cal's best team as I would say the Anthony Davis team was the best. They don't have an eraser down low. They tend to fall in love with the three and if they aren't hitting it they will continue to shoot it. We are much more talented then Vandy is and they played Kentucky close. It wouldn't surprise me if we won this game as we will be the most talented team they will have faced so far in the SEC. We will need a great game from a number of players but it is doable. Throw in a great crowd at the Hump and I think we have a chance. Kentucky is a shitty defensive team compared to their talent level. A&M and Alabama are better defensive teams.