PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys game most watched playoff game ever

gtowndawg
01-16-2017, 03:23 PM
62 million watching at the end...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/tv-ratings-nfl-playoff-tops-world-series-best-telecast-super-bowl-964486

parabrave
01-16-2017, 06:05 PM
With Dallas out I wonder how much the ratings will fall for the NFC champ?

RocketDawg
01-16-2017, 06:38 PM
Dak and Dallas's loss also has caused Super Bowl tickets to drop around $1000 (cheapest seats down to about $3700 and average down to about $4600, if I recall the article correctly).

gtowndawg
01-16-2017, 07:12 PM
Dak and Dallas's loss also has caused Super Bowl tickets to drop around $1000 (cheapest seats down to about $3700 and average down to about $4600, if I recall the article correctly).

That's right. There's a seperate article about that.

In other much bigger news, there's going to be a Dak edition of Dude Perfect. Those of you with kids will know how big of a deal that is.

Jack Lambert
01-16-2017, 09:05 PM
You had 3 million in mississippi

SaintDawg
01-17-2017, 07:48 AM
Romo gets hurt; Dak becomes starter; everyone expects poor season with rookie QB; complete opposite happens; phenom rookie from MS State picks up paper cup and becomes superstar; all televised Dallas games get huge ratings; playoff game is most watched ever; SB ticket prices plummet after Cowboys playoff loss. Yeah, when the league had to return money to advertisers for bad ratings, I think it's safe to say Dak and the Boys single-handedly saved the NFL this year.

Maroonthirteen
01-17-2017, 10:21 AM
You had 3 million in mississippi

...and half of those were Ole Siss fans praying for Dak to fail.

j/a at work this morning...(from MS, married into OM family, claims LSU as his team, fail out at OM and grad from Memphis). "So what happened to Dak Shepard this weekend? I thought he was some phenomenal Quarterback."

OM j/a neighbor last week: "What quarterback couldn't win with that line and Zeke Elliott?" Me; "Ole Miss is getting the death penalty." HA!

SaintDawg
01-17-2017, 11:56 AM

j/a at work this morning...(from MS, married into OM family, claims LSU as his team, fail out at OM and grad from Memphis). "So what happened to Dak Shepard this weekend? I thought he was some phenomenal Quarterback."

OM j/a neighbor last week: "What quarterback couldn't win with that line and Zeke Elliott?" Me; "Ole Miss is getting the death penalty." HA!

I would love to throw some hot grease on those folks.

maroonmania
01-17-2017, 12:19 PM

Unfortunately, football still requires a defense that can occasionally stop the opposition.