PDA

View Full Version : Mullen is the czar of recruiting***

Reason2succeed
01-16-2017, 02:33 PM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/recruiting/story/_/id/18475010/what-need-know-impending-recruiting-reforms

justwin
01-16-2017, 03:48 PM
Thank you Coach Mullen. This is how your formally get revenge on your instate rival, aka the dirtiest most corrupt program in college football history. Dude is straight up getting new legislation implemented.

The real question is would CJ Johnson, Snoop, Tobias, and Whitehead signed with State all those years ago had this early signing period been implemented?

tireddawg
01-16-2017, 04:52 PM
Mullen continues to impress me. He found a way. He really is in it to win it..

RocketDawg
01-16-2017, 05:01 PM
Mullen is certainly the most experienced coach who has to fight cheating rivals. He's a natural to head this committee.

Homedawg
01-16-2017, 05:20 PM
Thank you Coach Mullen. This is how your formally get revenge on your instate rival, aka the dirtiest most corrupt program in college football history. Dude is straight up getting new legislation implemented.

The real question is would CJ Johnson, Snoop, Tobias, and Whitehead signed with State all those years ago had this early signing period been implemented?

No. The early signing period wouldn't have changed a thing. Just going to cause the cheatin calendar to get moved up. That's all.

DawgNamedScuba
01-16-2017, 05:29 PM
No. The early signing period wouldn't have changed a thing. Just going to cause the cheatin calendar to get moved up. That's all.

I see this working in our favor. Example if Tsun goes all in on a kid but the kid is gonna wait till the last signing day they will have to put aside that money for a wait and see situation while we grab all the kids who wants to get into school now and work on their craft.

JoseBrown
01-16-2017, 05:48 PM

It would give folks a little more time to recruit when they lose one in the early period though. If they don't sign in early period then you'd understand they aren't fully committed and have time to adjust as well. Looks like a win-win for us vs ole pissy.

Reason2succeed
01-16-2017, 05:53 PM
Ole Miss will be the face of NCAA cheating while State becomes the face of change. Of course OM is going to use this as proof that we were in cohoots with the NCAA. And I love it!

Todd4State
01-16-2017, 10:23 PM
I think an early NSD favors us. We can really evaluate our class and then focus on our needs in January.

The only thing that will stop Ole Miss cheating is the death penalty. But I think a December signing day will probably cause them to have to divide up how they do things rather than have one massive blowout- which is again helpful to us. Basically it causes them to have to organize their network twice.

BeardoMSU
01-16-2017, 10:51 PM
Ole Miss will be the face of NCAA cheating while State becomes the face of change.

Yet again...

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/ac1394dbdcca6a36cbf486633b129cd813095ac3/r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2013/03/13/online-shake-3-13-13-4_3.jpg