View Full Version : NOA?

stalkingpoon
01-16-2017, 02:19 PM
Saw rumblings that something might drop up north very soon? Anyone know if its true?

lamont
01-16-2017, 02:28 PM
They have been much more tightlipped this go around about NOA Part Deaux. It has to be delivered already or delivered soon if something is going to happen by April. Let's not forget that OM gets 90 days to respond once they receive it.

Reason2succeed
01-16-2017, 02:30 PM
Don't tease me.

jumbo
01-16-2017, 02:47 PM
They are going to do everything they can to not have anything new come out until after NSD.

Corn Bread
01-16-2017, 03:06 PM
They have been much more tightlipped this go around about NOA Part Deaux. It has to be delivered already or delivered soon if something is going to happen by April. Let's not forget that OM gets 90 days to respond once they receive it.

Just noticed your vcash amount. Sweet

BrunswickDawg
01-16-2017, 03:11 PM
I'm not so sure they haven't already gotten Part Deaux. It would explain the mass exodus and "firings" that make it look like they are attempting to do "something" about those "rogue" coaches.

Mjoelner34
01-16-2017, 03:15 PM
Public Service Announcement: Click an ad while you're here rebelbearsharks. I know the post title will draw you in like Memphis hookers to a crootin' party.

DogsofAnarchy
01-16-2017, 03:23 PM
It's not up to Ole Miss. That is their main problem. They're aren't in control and can't stand it.

They are going to do everything they can to not have anything new come out until after NSD.

jumbo
01-16-2017, 03:37 PM
It's not up to Ole Miss. That is their main problem. They're aren't in control and can't stand it.

What I am saying is if they have been or do get served the updated/2nd NOA before NSD, they are not going to make it public.

Now if it gets leaked by someone in the media, that's a different story.

Reason2succeed
01-16-2017, 03:42 PM
Someone should file a Freedom of Information Act request since they are public university***

spbdawg
01-16-2017, 04:11 PM
#

JoseBrown
01-16-2017, 04:26 PM
Now if it gets leaked by someone in the media, that's a different story.

Ha Hahahahahaha!!!

DancingRabbit
01-16-2017, 04:35 PM
Pat Forde and Dan Wolken need to do work. Has the leak left oxford?

At least rustle their jimmies a time or two before NSD.

lamont
01-16-2017, 10:13 PM
I think it arrived in Oct/Nov timeframe for any April COI meeting to be possible. If the NOA hasn't arrived yet, then UM gets 90 days to respond plus an additional 30 day extension....which makes any April COI a pipedream.

Baghdad Chuck is even hinting at the NOA arriving this month- so that means a Summer COI meeting. Would suck to have to fire your HC right before the season starts

starkvegasdawg
01-16-2017, 10:21 PM
Baghdad Chuck is even hinting at the NOA arriving this month- so that means a Summer COI meeting. Would suck to have to fire your HC right before the season starts

Gruden and Dungy seen in Oxford already begging for the job.***

Bully13
01-16-2017, 10:43 PM
I think it arrived in Oct/Nov timeframe for any April COI meeting to be possible. If the NOA hasn't arrived yet, then UM gets 90 days to respond plus an additional 30 day extension....which makes any April COI a pipedream.

I wouldn't be shocked if it arrived a week before the vandy game. I know they had some key injuries but that team just had an epic collapse.

BeardoMSU
01-16-2017, 10:45 PM
Gruden and Dungy seen in Oxford already begging for the job.***

That's why having to clean house is a "good thing"...

Chip
01-16-2017, 11:47 PM
I literally this evening defended the NCAA accused by two yogi bears of delaying the proceedings. My defense was the obvious...your UM athletic department requested the delay on the hearing before the COI based on the Tunsil draft night hiccup. You're waiting on the results of your own requested delay. That went over like a ton of bricks.

Martianlander
01-17-2017, 08:39 AM
I literally this evening defended the NCAA accused by two yogi bears of delaying the proceedings. My defense was the obvious...your UM athletic department requested the delay on the hearing before the COI based on the Tunsil draft night hiccup. You're waiting on the results of your own requested delay. That went over like a ton of bricks.

Good job. Bears get really confused when confronted with facts.

WSOPdawg
01-17-2017, 09:04 AM

What's the saying?... be careful what you ask for. Buahahahahahahaha!!!