PDA

View Full Version : For you insiders familiar with Dak and today's performance...?

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-15-2017, 03:35 PM
What's everyone's opinion on what happens today? Does the bye week make him rusty? Will the pressure of the playoffs effect him or do you expect him to handle it in stride?

confucius say
01-15-2017, 03:40 PM
I think Dallas needs to control the clock and be able to run the ball to keep Rodgers on the sidelines. He is playing the best ball of his career the last 7 weeks. Oh, and finish in the red zone.

Dak will be fine.

Harrydawg
01-15-2017, 03:44 PM
Dallas is the better team. Should be able to run the football and sustain drives.

lamont
01-15-2017, 03:49 PM
#RTGDF and make the play-action throws

2 weeks to absorb the gameplan plus a full week of scouting GB will be good for him. For Dallas- it comes down to their D vs Rogers

preachermatt83
01-15-2017, 03:52 PM
Dallas has got to get pressure on Rogers.

DancingRabbit
01-15-2017, 04:02 PM
Dak struggled early against Philly coming off their mid-season bye week, but he was money in the 4th quarter and OT to pull out the win. No idea if the bye had anything to do with it.

For some reason I think Dak will get off to a good start today.

Mjoelner34
01-15-2017, 04:26 PM
With Romo healthy, what are the chances that they let Dak use his legs more to slow down the blitzes? In other words, tuck and run instead of forcing a ball or throwing it away. I still don't think the league realizes what he can do on the ground.

Goldendawg
01-15-2017, 04:28 PM
I haven't even heard it mentioned that Dallas already beat GB in GB this year. They will not have Jordy Nelson either. Article today on MSN sports that Romo wants to be traded to Denver next year.

klong-dog
01-15-2017, 04:30 PM
No doubt the cowboys aren't worried about protecting Dak now, everything from this point on is balls to the wall. Wouldn't surprise me to see Dak tuck and run several times today.

RocketDawg
01-15-2017, 04:31 PM
It was more than a bye week ... he didn't play the game before that. So yeah, he might be a little rusty. But I don't think it'll matter. Dak, Zeke, and the rest should win easily.

Bully13
01-15-2017, 04:33 PM
I'm nervous about this game. Too much fairytale in it with Dakota being a rookie. My November was too good to be true on multiple fronts. The gods of happiness have a debt to collect from me I fear.

I seen it dawg
01-15-2017, 04:38 PM
Dak is about to do something no one else has...I seen it

maroonmania
01-15-2017, 04:39 PM
I'm nervous as well. Going to be a tough one. Dallas has probably the best overall team but they are playing the hottest QB in the league. I just think the turnover battle will be huge in this one.

DancingRabbit
01-15-2017, 04:40 PM
With Romo healthy, what are the chances that they let Dak use his legs more to slow down the blitzes? In other words, tuck and run instead of forcing a ball or throwing it away. I still don't think the league realizes what he can do on the ground.

I've been thinking we'll see Dallas run more zone read this game than they have since early in the season.

lamont
01-15-2017, 06:51 PM
For Dallas- it comes down to their D vs Rogers

and the Dallas D is failing miserably