PDA

View Full Version : Hot Takery From That Beautiful Campus???

Indndawg
01-15-2017, 03:10 PM
Today, normal even-keeled OM fans were very defensive about something. Said NCAA has scope on MSU and LSU, too. All the usual talking points but there was talk about something NCAA just "wants to keep finding things even though we've admitted to all things"

TStationDawg
01-15-2017, 03:12 PM
Meanwhile, back at the ranch named reality......

starkvegasdawg
01-15-2017, 03:14 PM
Slowly but surely reality is starting to settle in about what's coming and the anger is immense. Misdirected but immense. They're lashing out at everybody else. Just enjoy the show.

RougeDawg
01-15-2017, 03:28 PM
Slowly but surely reality is starting to settle in about what's coming and the anger is immense. Misdirected but immense. They're lashing out at everybody else. Just enjoy the show.

The question I have is will ESPN use actual names or ED usernames in their 30 for 30? One has to think they'll come here first because of the facts and truths being put out so early and often. C34 will finally get his national stardom. We will see if "IYOK" is Dan or Meagan(sp?). Going to be almost as exciting for the ED members in the limelight as it will be watching that program crumble with a national audience.

Indndawg
01-15-2017, 03:55 PM

I never bring up controversial stuff like this at church, just not the right place. I was def. caught off guard...but I was ready...w/the 8 L1's

preachermatt83
01-15-2017, 03:56 PM
What will the 30 for 30 title be?
"Probation Plantation" or "PayDay on the Plantation"

TrapGame
01-15-2017, 04:05 PM

The Ugly Behind The Most Beautiful Campus.

TheRef
01-15-2017, 04:12 PM

Beauty is Only Wallet Deep

Goldendawg
01-15-2017, 04:26 PM
Don't you older guys remember that when the evil ole NCAA brought down SMU it caused the downfall of the entire SWC? Why, picking on innocent UNM will cause history to repeat itself and the entire SEC will fall like a house of cards.******* Most of their fans that I am around haven't even read the LOI and don't even know that they have admitted to 8 level ones.

Bothrops
01-15-2017, 04:31 PM
When it all goes down you can expect some misguided retaliation. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to burn one of our buildings down.

Dawgowar
01-15-2017, 04:45 PM
They are starting to sound like we did in the late nineties/2K's - the NCAA is gonna get Ole Miss! Bama too! Nope, we were the prey and we paid the price, albeit a lot smaller than we feared. Granted the four years of hype over the NCAA investigation demolished our program. Thanks UNM. Doing the same to them.(without our help, did this all by yourselves Bears) They will soon get to that place where they just want it over so they can recover. About two games into the probation they will get that sickening sensation that nothing is going to be better for a long, long, time.

Indndawg
01-15-2017, 05:18 PM
They are starting to sound like we did in the late nineties/2K's - the NCAA is gonna get Ole Miss! Bama too! Nope, we were the prey and we paid the price, albeit a lot smaller than we feared. Granted the four years of hype over the NCAA investigation demolished our program. Thanks UNM. Doing the same to them.(without our help, did this all by yourselves Bears) They will soon get to that place where they just want it over so they can recover. About two games into the probation they will get that sickening sensation that nothing is going to be better for a long, long, time.

the funny J-name

MabenMaroon
01-15-2017, 09:06 PM
Johnsonmuncher, I believe***

Todd4State
01-15-2017, 09:16 PM

Forward Rebels- The Five Star Network

Leroy Jenkins
01-15-2017, 09:20 PM
Johnsonmuncher, I believe***