PDA

View Full Version : Just also got back...3 Observations

HailState2008
01-15-2017, 12:32 AM
1. Props to the students. They came through for the team. The student section needs to go back to the section pre Strick era immediately. We need to take advantage while the iron is hot. I understand the financials of sports but for the most important area of our coliseum to be 30% full before tipoff is embarrassing especially for a CBS game, i.e., Duke games.

2. Season ticket holders. Seriously! I don't know if I should blame them or the administration. Those seats need to be filled. I think this is what Howland is insisting.

3. Howland (Adidas). Enough said.

DancingRabbit
01-15-2017, 12:49 AM
Wasn't it Byrne that re-seated the Hump?

I realize it's cool to pile on Scott since he made a lateral move for the same salary. **

TheRef
01-15-2017, 12:50 AM
Wasn't it Byrne that re-seated the Hump?

I realize it's cool to pile on Scott since he made a lateral move for the same salary. **

Yes. Byrne re-seated the Hump and split the student section behind opposite goals first. Then we consolidated to behind one goal.

HailState2008
01-15-2017, 12:53 AM
I apologize if I'm wrong. Either way, I think it can be agreed upon that a change needs to be made.

Dawgology
01-15-2017, 12:50 PM
I hope Cohen remedies it. I think it's a tragedy that we have season ticket holders who literally never show up to the games. It's just sad. You should start losing Bulldog points if your season ticket isnt scanned for "x" number of games.