PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta / Seattle game getting testy

starkvegasdawg
01-14-2017, 06:25 PM
We're a cross look away from a brawl.

msstate7
01-14-2017, 06:47 PM
All you cowboy fans sure you want Atlanta? Their offense is sick. Been watching them all year bc they're divisional with saints and those RBs are unbelievable

Statecoachingblows**
01-14-2017, 07:06 PM
All you cowboy fans sure you want Atlanta? Their offense is sick. Been watching them all year bc they're divisional with saints and those RBs are unbelievable

ATL gonna be a tough out for Dallas or GB. I hate Pete Carroll (I really don't know why) so pulling for the falcons, surprised by how this has gone though.

dawgday166
01-14-2017, 08:24 PM

You right dude ... I was sleeping on them. They looked good ... I hadn't watched them, just figured Atlanta would be Atlanta. They brought the LUMBER today.

IF Boys win tomorrow, they better bring their A+ game next week. Even then they'll probably be in for a helluva scrap.

Bully13
01-14-2017, 08:28 PM

You not a cowboy fan? Blasphemy on this site. you must pull for DAK.

dawgday166
01-14-2017, 08:32 PM

Honestly ... I might be kinda torn. Hadn't watched Atlanta but wouldn't mind seeing them win SB. I like to see teams that have never won it win SBs. That's sorta like seeing at team not named Bama win a Natty.

Probably a can't lose for me ... though I'll be pulling for Dak.

msstate7
01-14-2017, 08:33 PM

I'll pull for dak... if he isn't playing saints

starkvegasdawg
01-14-2017, 08:33 PM
If the cowboys win tomorrow I will be in a major dilemma. Been a falcons fan my entire life, but want Dak to win it all, too.

Bully13
01-14-2017, 08:41 PM
Blasphemy running rampant!!!!! DAK....Cowboys.....

Statecoachingblows**
01-14-2017, 08:47 PM
If Dak wins tomorrow he has half as many playoff wins as Romo and Matt Ryan

parabrave
01-14-2017, 08:47 PM
Honestly ... I might be kinda torn. Hadn't watched Atlanta but wouldn't mind seeing them win SB. I like to see teams that have never won it win SBs. That's sorta like seeing at team not named Bama win a Natty.

Having ATL win a SB would be as bad as OM winning a legit Natty Champ.

dawgday166
01-14-2017, 08:53 PM

That's some good hating for ATL you got goin on there.

msstate7
01-14-2017, 08:56 PM
That's some good hating for ATL you got goin on there.

Obviously he's a saints' fan.

I seen it dawg
01-14-2017, 08:59 PM
Dak gonna do something never been done.....I seen it

Statecoachingblows**
01-14-2017, 09:15 PM
Dak gonna do something never been done.....I seen it
+4

3rdGen
01-14-2017, 09:47 PM

I am right there with you. Been waiting to see my Falcons to go deep into the playoffs but now Dak is in Dallas and I am torn. But still leaning towards Falcons.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
01-14-2017, 10:25 PM

When I was a single man, I loved dating women from the ATL. They never expected a ring.

parabrave
01-15-2017, 12:21 AM
Obviously he's a saints' fan.
Cowboy fan since 1965, and saints fan, yes you can be both, since the beginning.
Also a loyal Braves fan.

solodawg
01-15-2017, 12:55 PM
Been a Cowboys fan since the 70's and quit watching NFL about 15 years ago for some reason. Dak has restored my interest and now I stress watching them play just like I do when the Dawgs play. For some reason I'm stressing that Jerry Jones will figure out a way to screw it up. Seems like Jones would love the opportunity to stick Romo in if Dak starts struggling.