PDA

View Full Version : UM Poster claims Attorney General will look into NCAA Investigation

Tripp McNeely
01-14-2017, 03:37 PM
Attorney General Sessions to launch NCAA investigation

Positive Pete
Jan 13, 11:56 AM

He is going to investigate the NCAA on our investigation.

http://olemiss.247sports.com/Board/59412/Contents/Attorney-General-Sessions-to-launch-NCAA-investigation--50522475

BeardoMSU
01-14-2017, 03:39 PM
Lolz...

preachermatt83
01-14-2017, 03:40 PM
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Commercecomet24
01-14-2017, 03:43 PM
Wow delusion has reached epic proportions at that place! I'm sure the United States AG has nothing more pressing to worry about than unm. Lol at those s***birds!

Bothrops
01-14-2017, 03:46 PM
This is going to bury them. These folks are the dumbest people in the SEC.

State82
01-14-2017, 03:48 PM
I'm speechless. I don't even have words for that.

msbulldog
01-14-2017, 03:49 PM
Yea, that's right Jeff Sessions a U of Alabama alumni is going to try and help Mississippi. If you believe that I have some land.....!

Dawg61
01-14-2017, 03:54 PM
NCAA can do whatever the **** they want to investigate, administer and enforce all the rules all the schools including Old Misses signed up for and agreed to. Old Misses is some kind of dumb. Nuclear bombs coming via NCAA to that beautiful campus. Grove about to look like...

http://bestanimations.com/Military/Explosions/nuclear-atom-bomg-explosion-animated-gif-6.gif

K9 Avenger
01-14-2017, 03:57 PM
Just when you think you've heard them say the dumbest shit possible........

gtowndawg
01-14-2017, 03:58 PM
Good grief their stupid.

LC Dawg
01-14-2017, 03:59 PM
Mr. Sessions, what is your first priority as AG?
"Well, I plan to end the unfair NCAA witch hunt of Ole Miss and return them to all their pre-integration glory. Roll Tide"

SDDawg
01-14-2017, 04:07 PM
Nice find!

Bodaski
01-14-2017, 04:10 PM
Mr. Sessions, what is your first priority as AG?
"Well, I plan to end the unfair NCAA witch hunt of Ole Miss and return them to all their pre-integration glory. Roll Tide"

That's great! When they discover a state employee has cheated while employed at a state funded institution they will be able to charge those who cheated like Mr. Epps and all of those cheaters. That would be great and I imagine this thread is about as far as investigating the ncaa by our AG is just about all you'll hear other then those idiots looking for anything to help them. I vote no with using my tax $$$

Mutt the Hoople
01-14-2017, 04:14 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hEOgAiye6vU/Uj2-xSOnvTI/AAAAAAAAHL4/FSQqis6tNCI/s1600/The_Stupid__It_Burns_by_Plognark.png

starkvegasdawg
01-14-2017, 04:23 PM
NCAA: hello?
AG: good day, sir. Jeff Sessions here
NCAA: Afternoon, Mr Sessions. How may I help you?
AG: Well its been brought to my attention y'all have been pretty hard on those folk down Oxford way. Witch hunt was the term I was told. Dragging things out with no facts just trying to make things as bad as possible.
NCAA: no sir. Not at all.
AG: no? Well can you tell me what's going on?
NCAA: Everytime we think we're about to wrap things up we find where they've been cheating. Even while we're investigating the old stuff?
AG: you serious?
NCAA: as a heart attack, sir.
AG: so y'all found more improprieties after Tunsil on draft night?
NCAA: oh hell yes. Lots. If you got a couple hours I can fill you in.
AG: you say couple hours?
NCAA: at least. If I read fast.
AG: that won't be necessary. Continue on with your good work.
NCAA: yes sir. We will.
AG: oh, one more thing.
NCAA: yes sir?
AG: 17 those shit birds. Bury their sorry asses. Roll tide.
NCAA: roll tide.

msbulldog
01-14-2017, 04:26 PM
NCAA: hello?
AG: good day, sir. Jeff Sessions here
NCAA: Afternoon, Mr Sessions. How may I help you?
AG: Well its been brought to my attention y'all have been pretty hard on those folk down Oxford way. Witch hunt was the term I was told. Dragging things out with no facts just trying to make things as bad as possible.
NCAA: no sir. Not at all.
AG: no? Well can you tell me what's going on?
NCAA: Everytime we think we're about to wrap things up we find where they've been cheating. Even while we're investigating the old stuff?
AG: you serious?
NCAA: as a heart attack, sir.
AG: so y'all found more improprieties after Tunsil on draft night?
NCAA: oh hell yes. Lots. If you got a couple hours I can fill you in.
AG: you say couple hours?
NCAA: at least. If I read fast.
AG: that won't be necessary. Continue on with your good work.
NCAA: yes sir. We will.
AG: oh, one more thing.
NCAA: yes sir?
AG: 17 those shit birds. Bury their sorry asses. Roll tide.
NCAA: roll tide.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to starkvegasdawg34 again.

Dawg61
01-14-2017, 04:37 PM
Think we need a new video from Juan Bulldog

Liverpooldawg
01-14-2017, 04:40 PM
It seems desperation is setting in.

Mjoelner34
01-14-2017, 04:45 PM
I've heard that Putin is hacking the servers of several school districts and pulling old transcripts from their signees.

BeardoMSU
01-14-2017, 04:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q072NuYL92c

lamont
01-14-2017, 04:54 PM
Why are they worried about the investigation????? Bjork just told everybody its had no affect on their coaching hires

Dawg61
01-14-2017, 04:56 PM
Hey Beardo can you PM me how to get the youtube videos to appear on the page instead of just the link? Thanks

Tbonewannabe
01-14-2017, 04:57 PM
http://olemiss.247sports.com/Board/59412/Contents/Attorney-General-Sessions-to-launch-NCAA-investigation--50522475

Probably should since there is institutional tax evasion.

Tripp McNeely
01-14-2017, 05:05 PM
I liked my original title better Scooba Dawg

ScoobaDawg
01-14-2017, 05:26 PM
I liked my original title better Scooba Dawg

Your title gave no clue what the post is about. One of my goals is to make topics easier to be found and for people to know what it's about without clicking things they don't want to read.
Your title and post had no info. Just a link. We don't need to give that crappy site a million clicks so everyone can see what one idiot wrote about the bears.

parabrave
01-14-2017, 05:30 PM
I'm sure all the big donors to the rebel athletics would just love the justice dept snooping around oxford and getting a real close look at the books.

thf24
01-14-2017, 05:31 PM
They must really want the death penalty, because bringing this thing into a courtroom is the one way it has a chance of happening at this point in time.

Tripp McNeely
01-14-2017, 05:34 PM
Your title gave no clue what the post is about. One of my goals is to make topics easier to be found and for people to know what it's about without clicking things they don't want to read.
Your title and post had no info. Just a link. We don't need to give that crappy site a million clicks so everyone can see what one idiot wrote about the bears.

Got plenty of replies and views for an "un-informative" post...just saying

ScoobaDawg
01-14-2017, 05:34 PM
Hey Beardo can you PM me how to get the youtube videos to appear on the page instead of just the link? Thanks

i sent you a PM.
If you still have problems. test it in the lab. or wherever. I'll fix it if I need and tell you what you did wrong.

JDog13
01-14-2017, 05:35 PM
Good grief their stupid.

:)

Reason2succeed
01-14-2017, 05:35 PM
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4535/1132/1600/unbranded-joaquin-phoenix-photo.0.jpg

ScoobaDawg
01-14-2017, 05:36 PM
Got plenty of replies and views for an "un-informative" post...just saying

you got a lot of views because it was basically click bait. YOU HAD to CLICK the topic to find WTF you were talking about. Post better topics or I'll just keep changing them.

Liverpooldawg
01-14-2017, 05:43 PM
I still find it hilarious that the investigation that didn't exist a year ago is now "lingering on forever!"

tireddawg
01-14-2017, 06:04 PM
It seems desperation is setting in.

What stage is this?

Dawgowar
01-14-2017, 06:07 PM
https://s25.postimg.org/ugas9utq7/conspiracy.jpg

Dawgology
01-14-2017, 06:33 PM
Yeah...if they investigated it and everything that the NCAA has found was made available to them I would imagine some folks in Oxford would be going to jail while the IRS started a new unit just to catch up on all the skipped taxes. Good luck with that shitbirds. I say "go for it!!l. ����

Tripp McNeely
01-14-2017, 06:44 PM
you got a lot of views because it was basically click bait. YOU HAD to CLICK the topic to find WTF you were talking about. Post better topics or I'll just keep changing them.

What the hell is wrong with click bait if it's intent and end result got a lot of people to click on a bat-shit crazy post by a bear that made them look like lunatics...and prefaced that "click bait" with a hint of the craziness that the reader was about to enjoy? Click-baiting a friggin' Bleacher Report article...or something similarly douchey is one thing, but weirdly editing AWESOME click-bait is a waste of keystrokes...and diminishes (somewhat) the affect of the insanity that the reader is about to enjoy.

I've seen it before but never been a victim...lots of weird, unnecessary edits by mods on this site that often, especially in this case, go against the purpose of why this site was founded in the first place

ScoobaDawg
01-14-2017, 06:49 PM
What the hell is wrong with click bait if it's intent and end result got a lot of people to click on a bat-shit crazy post by a bear that made them look like lunatics...and prefaced that "click bait" with a hint of the craziness that the reader was about to enjoy? Click-baiting a friggin' Bleacher Report article...or something similarly douchey is one thing, but weirdly editing AWESOME click-bait is a waste of keystrokes...and diminishes (somewhat) the affect of the insanity that the reader is about to enjoy.

I've seen it before but never been a victim...lots of weird, unnecessary edits by mods on this site that often, especially in this case, go against the purpose of why this site was founded in the first place

As I said, why should everyone support a Bear website. you didn't post anything but a link. So everytime someone wanted to see what was posted. you are giving them clicks and ad revenue.
You posted a crappy title that didn't describe what the post was about. I fixed it.
Not everyone wants to read about the Bears nonstop.

BeardoMSU
01-14-2017, 06:51 PM
What stage is this?

If it was the D.E.N.N.I.S System, it would be "I: inspire hope"

lamont
01-14-2017, 06:54 PM

It's really easy:

Dont post Rebel links to get them clicks. Cut and paste. This isnt rocket surgery

Dawg61
01-14-2017, 06:59 PM
i sent you a PM.
If you still have problems. test it in the lab. or wherever. I'll fix it if I need and tell you what you did wrong.

Alright everyone I have learned how to post videos straight to the page. The mistake I was making was copying the "share" link that Youtube provides instead of copying the top of the page link. Then you insert that into the video film shortcut above everyone's post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMHaRDISBOw

Noxdog
01-14-2017, 07:02 PM

Is having a bad day on the MB,s.

It's fine. Dude needs a timeout.

Tripp McNeely
01-14-2017, 07:06 PM
Is having a bad day on the MB,s.

It's fine. Dude needs a timeout.

You had to edit a 2-sentence post?

BeardoMSU
01-14-2017, 07:12 PM
Alright everyone I have learned how to post videos straight to the page. The mistake I was making was copying the "share" link that Youtube provides instead of copying the top of the page link. Then you insert that into the video film shortcut above everyone's post.

Strong.

http://www.shortscore.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Maennerbeule__48_.gif

ScoobaDawg
01-14-2017, 07:15 PM

Oh geez. I might regret this if you get as bad as Starkvegasdawg

Tripp McNeely
01-14-2017, 07:16 PM

Technically in the world of "messageboarding", an original post is usually intended to generate views, thoughts, discussion, and opinions...so, actually it was a pretty good day

NYDawg
01-14-2017, 07:18 PM

It happens to the best of us.

dawggoneit
01-14-2017, 07:19 PM
You think if someone really looked into Oxford they might find some misappropriation of funds? Is the student assistance fund state or federal as an example?

Noxdog
01-14-2017, 07:19 PM

You are a little touchy, I see. It will be fine. Carry on on my wayward son.

Tripp McNeely
01-14-2017, 07:23 PM
It's really easy:

Dont post Rebel links to get them clicks. Cut and paste. This isnt rocket surgery

Does it really matter? If that site has enough subscribers by this time next year to even be a viable entity, I will be a amazed!

Tripp McNeely
01-14-2017, 07:24 PM
You are a little touchy, I see. It will be fine. Carry on on my wayward son.

It's "touche'"**

starkvegasdawg
01-14-2017, 07:30 PM

I'm hurt.

Dawg61
01-14-2017, 07:42 PM

The force is with me I am one with the force.

QuadrupleOption
01-14-2017, 07:51 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c3/cc/e1/c3cce1c76c2a8eaa38d8367f40b2e740.jpg

Bully13
01-14-2017, 07:52 PM

What's the problem with Vegas? He's one of the best/funniest posters on the board. Unless I'm missing something.

Jack Lambert
01-14-2017, 09:48 PM
He is running for governor next year and this would be a good way to get some Ole Miss voters but it's a good way to lose some MSU voters. I think it's bull shit. Thats not what the state of Ms pays him for.

Corn Bread
01-14-2017, 10:21 PM

You CANNOT teach stupid.

ScoobaDawg
01-14-2017, 10:45 PM
What's the problem with Vegas? He's one of the best/funniest posters on the board. Unless I'm missing something.

It was a joke.. I'm pretty sure he caught that. He does post a lot of meme's though. He is pretty funny.

starkvegasdawg
01-14-2017, 10:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/V4cP3BC.jpgh

Leroy Jenkins
01-14-2017, 11:12 PM
He is running for governor next year and this would be a good way to get some Ole Miss voters but it's a good way to lose some MSU voters. I think it's bull shit. Thats not what the state of Ms pays him for.

Sessions is going to be U.S. Attorney General, they are not talking about MS Attorney General, they are bigger than that ya know.

BeardoMSU
01-14-2017, 11:20 PM
Sessions is going to be U.S. Attorney General, they are not talking about MS Attorney General, they are bigger than that ya know.

I'm sure they just meant after "the south rises again"....and then Grand Wizard Ross Bjork, President of the New Confederacy, extends the same position offer to Sessions to garner sympathy***

It could happen...

https://media.giphy.com/media/vIwN3gm2oGrpm/giphy.gif