PDA

View Full Version : Blitz: on demand tickets

msstate7
01-13-2017, 07:33 PM
Anyone else signed up? I just signed up, but not sure if I'll be able to claim tickets for tomorrow. Anyone know what I need to do to claim them?

TheRef
01-13-2017, 07:35 PM
Anyone else signed up? I just signed up, but not sure if I'll be able to claim tickets for tomorrow. Anyone know what I need to do to claim them?

They should send you a message, then you'll go to Will Call to claim the ticket.

msstate7
01-13-2017, 07:41 PM
They should send you a message, then you'll go to Will Call to claim the ticket.

I got a confirmation, but not the message. Perhaps I'll receive it when the ticket office opens.

Liverpooldawg
01-13-2017, 07:49 PM

You don't go to will call. They send you a text with a link to claim your tickets. They send a bar code to your phone. There are no paper tickets, they scan your phone direct. I got my text to claim mine this morning. I have been signed up since August though.

Liverpooldawg
01-13-2017, 07:49 PM
Double post

TheRef
01-13-2017, 07:51 PM
You don't go to will call. They send you a text with a link to claim your tickets. They send a bar code to your phone. There are no paper tickets, they scan your phone direct. I got my text to claim mine this morning. I have been signed up since August though.

So I stand corrected. I forgot the process.

msstate7
01-13-2017, 07:54 PM

Did you claim tickets? What section do you usually get assigned?

stalkingpoon
01-13-2017, 08:03 PM
Usually takes 24 hours for experience to receive everything from State. Email listen@expapp.come and explain your situation.

stalkingpoon
01-13-2017, 08:03 PM
I got my aTm tickets today from Blitz at 130

Liverpooldawg
01-13-2017, 08:08 PM
Did you claim tickets? What section do you usually get assigned?
Don't expect good seats. I have two and I did claim them. These are toward the the top on one end. I got lower deck twice in football though. You basically get the leftovers. You might get better if you have a single, but I doubt it.

msstate7
01-13-2017, 08:10 PM
Usually takes 24 hours for experience to receive everything from State. Email listen@expapp.come and explain your situation.

I emailed, but it got returned. Is that "e" supposed to be on the end?

TheRef
01-13-2017, 08:20 PM
I emailed, but it got returned. Is that "e" supposed to be on the end?

No.