PDA

View Full Version : Ross Bjork: NCAA investigation didn’t have ‘any impact’ on UM asst coach search

Jarius
01-11-2017, 10:43 PM
http://m.oxfordeagle.com/2017/01/11/ross-bjork-ncaa-investigation-didnt-have-any-impact-on-ole-miss-assistant-coach-hires/

GreenheadDawg
01-11-2017, 10:47 PM
I really wish I had twitter just so I could **** with that guy. He's a sad little man

msstate7
01-11-2017, 10:47 PM
Breon Dixon is not gonna be happy about Bjork telling these lies**

jumbo
01-11-2017, 11:12 PM
I really wish I had twitter just so I could **** with that guy. He's a sad little man

Because it's so hard to get one?

Reason2succeed
01-12-2017, 06:03 AM
http://www.oxfordeagle.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/fbc-um-practice-2-e1484162384948.jpg

This is the look of a person who is trying to look serious and hold it together but in actually he is scared as hell about what is about to happen and knows the gig is almost up.

It is obvious that that article is in response to a total meltdown on the OM side about the hires. They were expecting to get CharleyStrong as D.C. but they got McGriff instead. "That's just not up to the OM standard."***

I seen it dawg
01-12-2017, 06:52 AM
**** that shitbird

Political Hack
01-12-2017, 07:39 AM
Breaking News: Ole Miss Lied About Something

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2017, 08:10 AM
McGriff is probably surprised by Bdork's comments.

Saying, "you mean ya'll would've still hired me & payed me 1 mil a year, even without NCAA issues? Damn."

Martianlander
01-12-2017, 08:49 AM
If Bjork said it then it must be so.**** Just ask the CL or DJ newspapers.

lamont
01-12-2017, 09:05 AM
https://mobile.twitter.com/ElitedawgPoster/status/819543231822176256

GreenheadDawg
01-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Because it's so hard to get one?

Because I'm an adult and don't want one. Smartass

DLGDawg
01-12-2017, 09:16 AM
RP....your comment was just icing on the cake after the others ripping on her story. Ha
My favorite of the comments..."CSI-Mayberry
10h10 hours Same guy that said back in February the investigation was over?"

https://mobile.twitter.com/ElitedawgPoster/status/819543231822176256

BB30
01-12-2017, 09:22 AM

Ha Ha well you did say you wished you had a twitter so you could **** with that guy. How Bjork fell into an AD role is beyond me.. That guy is a joke and extremely unprofessional.

codeDawg
01-12-2017, 09:36 AM
"It didn't have any impact. We just had to overpay some nobodies and had one guy leave before he unpacked his bags because of other issues not related to the NCAA."

Yeah. That sounds better.

Dawg61
01-12-2017, 09:50 AM

You think twitter is for non-adults? I can see how you'd think that with Freezus, Bjorts and the Old Misses Catfish roaming it.

Dawgfan61
01-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Careful, Random Poster, that is the same chick that said Coach34 should not have a job at USP because "he is a bully." In her world it had nothing to do with the fact he was a State fan. Anyway, she might think Random Poster is a bully too.

Ari Gold
01-12-2017, 09:56 AM
Yeah and Hitler didn't have an impact in WWII.
If Freeze can compare their situation with the crucifixion I can compare it to the ****ing world war.

BeastMan
01-12-2017, 10:02 AM
That is a straight up lie and I'll tell you why. You don't give DCs 3-year guarantees for 3.3M when you're in their situation. McGriff's agent did a great job leveraging this. Even if the amended NOA has a nuclear bomb in it and Freeze was fired (not saying that happens), McGriff walks away with a cool 3.3 M. Also, you don't go to the FCS for a coordinator a year removed from back-to-back access bowls unless you have some major issues.

Tailgate Superstar
01-12-2017, 10:03 AM
This is obviously a lie but I don't think it addresses the more important point. How many of your previous assistants are no longer there solely because of their role in the NCAA violations.

Reason2succeed
01-12-2017, 10:06 AM
This is obviously a lie but I don't think it addresses the more important point. How many of your previous assistants are no longer there solely because of their role in the NCAA violations.

Bjork probably could have survived this had he kept his mouth closed but eventually the Rebel faithful is going to get sick of being lied to by this guy. When the hammer comes down and the wins in recruiting and on the field get scarce he will be on the same train out of town that Freeze will be on.

Bubb Rubb
01-12-2017, 10:15 AM
That is a straight up lie and I'll tell you why. You don't give DCs 3-year guarantees for 3.3M when you're in their situation. McGriff's agent did a great job leveraging this. Even if the amended NOA has a nuclear bomb in it and Freeze was fired (not saying that happens), McGriff walks away with a cool 3.3 M. Also, you don't go to the FCS for a coordinator a year removed from back-to-back access bowls unless you have some major issues.

More specifically, you don't give DCs who have never been a DC a three year guarantee. Hell, in the same article, they talk about only giving a coach a one year contract due to his lack of experience.

This bunch needs to get their shit together. Actually, no, no they don't.

MadDawg
01-12-2017, 11:27 AM
The minions still believe their puppet master. It's going to be a glorious day when reality hits.

From the Book of Face:

Greg Haney Dumpster fire? How many commits do you have? 3? Ole miss has plenty still filtering in including a top 10 linebacker breon dixon. Let willie gay go to msu. He wont have many good players around him. Ole miss just hired 3 of the top 20 recruiters in the country. Ncaa still has nothing after all this effort. Absolutely nothing. This ncaa story is getting old and ineffective. Recruits are betting on ole miss anyway. Ole miss was entitled to a down year with 9 freshmen starters. 13 freshmen played i think. Good experience and everyone coming back including the top passing game that led sec last year.

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins

Reason2succeed
01-12-2017, 11:46 AM
The minions still believe their puppet master. It's going to be a glorious day when reality hits.

From the Book of Face:

Greg Haney Dumpster fire? How many commits do you have? 3? Ole miss has plenty still filtering in including a top 10 linebacker breon dixon. Let willie gay go to msu. He wont have many good players around him. Ole miss just hired 3 of the top 20 recruiters in the country. Ncaa still has nothing after all this effort. Absolutely nothing. This ncaa story is getting old and ineffective. Recruits are betting on ole miss anyway. Ole miss was entitled to a down year with 9 freshmen starters. 13 freshmen played i think. Good experience and everyone coming back including the top passing game that led sec last year.

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins

Put him on suicide watch when the penalties are announced. He's seriously going to need a 12 step program to recover from that level of delusion.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-12-2017, 11:56 AM
The fact that they are bragging about Breon Dixon so much shows you how bad off they are.

QuadrupleOption
01-12-2017, 12:07 PM
http://m.oxfordeagle.com/2017/01/11/ross-bjork-ncaa-investigation-didnt-have-any-impact-on-ole-miss-assistant-coach-hires/

http://data.whicdn.com/images/42936117/original.jpg

BulldogBear
01-12-2017, 02:04 PM

From the Book of Face:

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins

HO. LEE. SHEIT.

I'm almost in disbelief. Almost.

BeardoMSU
01-12-2017, 02:15 PM

From the Book of Face:

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins

Holy shit...

http://i.imgur.com/4qtH2Cj.gif
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jck.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUySTvHLVZLuS8EfKw/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/7fW9FxuVWAoWQ/giphy.gif

TrapGame
01-12-2017, 02:25 PM

From the Book of Face:

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins

WOW!!! I can't even.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/f40ba972efefaee76d0accc64decba8c/tumblr_inline_moxik3WPrc1qz4rgp.gif

Dawg61
01-12-2017, 02:54 PM
Ncaa still has nothing after all this effort. Absolutely nothing. This ncaa story is getting old and ineffective.

http://s14.postimg.org/ngdwdvq29/Richard_Pryor1.jpg?noredir=1

Bothrops
01-12-2017, 02:55 PM
I feel confident that Bdork will ousted as well.

Bubb Rubb
01-12-2017, 03:40 PM

From the Book of Face:

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins

https://votedvo.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/badsanta.jpg

Bully13
01-12-2017, 03:54 PM
http://s14.postimg.org/ngdwdvq29/Richard_Pryor1.jpg?noredir=1

Best comedian of all time.

Bjork running a close 2nd with his Oxford clown show though.

blacklistedbully
01-12-2017, 04:24 PM
When the norm is as bad as it is in Oxford...just what do you expect from the ones that might be considered, "fringe"? Should be no surprise.

Frankly, his statements aren't much worse than what a rather large % of their fanbase believes.

Boodawg
01-12-2017, 04:53 PM

From the Book of Face:

Like ? Reply ? 6 mins

Who said this? My goodness.

MadDawg
01-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Who said this? My goodness.

Some random om dude on FB. As sad as it is to say, I don't think this guy is alone in his delusion. He's bought the Bjork "nothing to see here" mantra hook, line and sinker.

Reason2succeed
01-12-2017, 06:44 PM
When the norm is as bad as it is in Oxford...just what do you expect from the ones that might be considered, "fringe"? Should be no surprise.

Frankly, his statements aren't much worse than what a rather large % of their fanbase believes.

Obviously Bjork doesn't understand the concept of scapegoat. When the ish really hits the fans they will come after him with torches. They always do.

Every former coach of OM sans Vaught is a douche in their eyes. When things sour they turn on their own and vilify Bjork and Freeze.

On the other hand State actually holds their former coaches in warm regard for the most part. (Croom may have sucked as a coach but I hear few personal slanders about him as a person.)

Go ask a Reb what th think about Nutt, Tuberville, Orgeron, or Cuttcliffe.

msbulldog
01-12-2017, 07:00 PM
Obviously Bjork doesn't understand the concept of scapegoat. When the ish really hits the fans they will come after him with torches. They always do.

Every former coach of OM sans Vaught is a douche in their eyes. When things sour they turn on their own and vilify Bjork and Freeze.

On the other hand State actually holds their former coaches in warm regard for the most part. (Croom may have sucked as a coach but I hear few personal slanders about him as a person.)

Go ask a Reb what th think about Nutt, Tuberville, Orgeron, or Cuttcliffe.

I guess I'm showing my age (actually that's ok, proud I've made it this far, against wagers of friends from my youth), but I can remember when Billy (dawg) Brewer was their hero and when though's sanctions hit, the Mississippi people threw water on him to make him melt like the Wicked Witch of the West. I'll get you, my little prettieeeee!

PassInterference
01-12-2017, 07:01 PM
Griff for 3 year guarantee a $1M per? Holy shit. There's no scenario that makes sense for anyone but a top notch DC.

Surely there's a NCAA out in there and OM convinced Mcgriff they aren't in trouble?

Even then its not a smart deal for OM. Even if OM gets off easy, he could suck.

msbulldog
01-12-2017, 07:04 PM
Griff for 3 year guarantee a $1M per? Holy shit. There's no scenario that makes sense for anyone but a top notch DC.

Surely there's a NCAA out in there and OM convinced Mcgriff they aren't in trouble?

Even then its not a smart deal for OM. Even if OM gets off easy, he could suck.

And what's even funnier, we get a DC of the caliber of T. Grantham for basically for reportedly the same money.

tireddawg
01-12-2017, 08:06 PM
And what's even funnier, we get a DC of the caliber of T. Grantham for basically for reportedly the same money.

And they say he wasn't a good hired because he got fired at Ga