PDA

View Full Version : UGA beat the hell out of the Fightin' Kennedys 69 - 47 at the Pa. HA!!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-11-2017, 09:39 PM
nm

confucius say
01-11-2017, 10:41 PM
International incident is on borrowed time. No post season next year and he is done if howland gets us in the tourney next year. You know OM can't stand when we leave them in the dust in a sport.

MCsMGs
01-11-2017, 10:50 PM
I was happy to see JJ Frazier go off on them...He has certainly been a thorn in our side since he has been at Georgia.

Mjoelner34
01-11-2017, 11:06 PM
A guy that jacks up 50 shots a game + 4 guys picked up in a McDonald's parking lot doesn't make a real team and that's what he's had since Marshall Henderson was there.

ScottH
01-11-2017, 11:48 PM
I want ole Andy to win enough to stay around.

They became an absolute nonfactor the day Howland was hired.

Their next coach will be better.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
01-12-2017, 12:54 AM
Obviously enjoyable but I wouldn't laugh too hard on this one. I don't like how we match up with Georgia at all & we're playing in Athens. Losing by 20+ at home is definitely chuckle-worthy tho.

RocketDawg
01-12-2017, 08:29 AM
A guy that jacks up 50 shots a game + 4 guys picked up in a McDonald's parking lot doesn't make a real team and that's what he's had since Marshall Henderson was there.

So they have 4 McDonald's All Americans? **

turkish
01-12-2017, 08:31 AM
I hope AK and Johnny Jones never leave their current jobs.

smootness
01-12-2017, 08:50 AM

Not necessarily. Kennedy has put them consistently middle of the pack in the SEC, which is a step up from where they had been. And we've seen even previously successful coaches come into the SEC recently and struggle or outright fail.

They would need to get lucky and have a Pearl or Howland available, and I doubt that happens. Short of that, they're probably not getting an upgrade.

Kennedy has won fewer than 20 games just twice there and has never been worse than 7-9 in conference (though it may happen this year). Unless you think Ole Miss is just a big-time program and Kennedy is holding them back, I'm not sure how anyone could guarantee they will be able to hire someone better. Kennedy is a good coach, he's just also not a threat to really take them to the next level.

louisvilledawg
01-12-2017, 09:26 AM

I want him to do well because of where he's from, but also want him to lose every game because of where he coaches.

MCsMGs
01-12-2017, 11:31 AM
They are in the same position as we were with Stans...He has a long tenure with a pretty solid win percentage, however, he has taken them as far as he is capable just like Stans did with us. They are gonna have to decide whether they are satisfied with(or think they can improve) being a perennial bubble team or bite the bullet, run him off, and hope they can find a better coach. My guess is that they "shanked it" when they didn't hire White. We'll probably never know for sure because White would have had a much more difficult job recruiting at OM than he will at Florida.

BiscuitEater
01-12-2017, 05:34 PM
Pav Pad is so glorious that most fans simply enjoyed the view from outside**

Their attendance sux worse than ours.

BiscuitEater
01-12-2017, 05:38 PM

Their roster reads like a UN roll call. Rejects / Transfers from other schools, and or multiple schools .. CC or CC transfers

SailingDawg
01-12-2017, 06:43 PM
Pav Pad is so glorious that most fans simply enjoyed the view from outside**

Their attendance sux worse than ours.

Arkansas had a poor turnout the other night as well, which is very surprising to me.

Also, UM's leading scorer was out last night so there wasn't anyone left to score beyond their 2.0 average each.