PDA

View Full Version : Further proof Grantham is a HR hire

starkvegasdawg
01-11-2017, 06:04 PM
TSUN has their commits trashing him on twitter. Breon Dixon accused Grantham of...get this...lying to him saying he'd be at Louisville three more years. Guess he has no issue of Freeze lying, though.

Jack Lambert
01-11-2017, 06:09 PM
CJ AVery will be at State. I wonder how much Grantham ended up costing?

ShotgunDawg
01-11-2017, 06:10 PM
Good lord, please screen shot that.

Big4Dawg
01-11-2017, 06:12 PM
https://t.co/X7kspbLSXJ

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-11-2017, 06:28 PM

Gonna be hard to do seeing that he is enrolled in classes at Louisville.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Someone needs to screenshot that tweet for sure. He is gonna be in for a rude awakening when he arrives on campus to whatever is left of a staff. Hell, he might not even have a head coach. Wonder how Freeze is enjoying his new home btw.

NYDawg
01-11-2017, 06:32 PM
TSUN has their commits trashing him on twitter. Breon Dixon accused Grantham of...get this...lying to him saying he'd be at Louisville three more years. Guess he has no issue of Freeze lying, though.

If he's naive enough to believe that an assistant coach can guarantee that he'll be at a school in 3 years, he's naive enough to believe whatever the OM spin of the week is. I guess that explains how he could commit to that dumpster fire in the first place. And if he's indignant over Grantham now, his head may literally explode once the latest OM allegations go public.

msbulldog
01-11-2017, 06:38 PM

Jack, I read CJ is enrolled at UL.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-11-2017, 06:39 PM
really??...first I've heard of this***^^^^^^^^^^

maroonmania
01-11-2017, 06:43 PM
We just need to move on from CJ. Obviously he was a take but I'm not convinced our coaches wanted him nearly as badly as our fans did.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
Grantham left because money talks!!..Breon Dixon should know this since he was recruited and committed to OM.

msbulldog
If he's naive enough to believe that an assistant coach can guarantee that he'll be at a school in 3 years, he's naive enough to believe whatever the OM spin of the week is. I guess that explains how he could commit to that dumpster fire in the first place. And if he's indignant over Grantham now, his head may literally explode once the latest OM allegations go public.

Not naive, $$$$$$$$$$$

confucius say
01-11-2017, 06:56 PM

Bwahahahaha. That's rich.

Also, is Saturday down south a reputable news site? Doesn't seem like a random recruits tweet is worthy of an article.

Turfdawg67
01-11-2017, 07:02 PM
really??...first I've heard of this***^^^^^^^^^^

What?!? Geez you never reference anything.

msbulldog
01-11-2017, 07:04 PM
CJ is not necessay at this point, would like to get a in-state 4* player, but after the EE, our priorities changed. Our numbers are tight right now, I think we need a RB in case we get a transfer, which is very possible. We need to sign Willie Gay and probably another LB, because of the 3-4 and reports that Grantham likes to play a lot of players. We could use another tall WR and several OL. According to Steve Robertson and Paul Jones, we have 5 or 6 uncommitted scholarships.

Coursesuper
01-11-2017, 07:11 PM
SDS dickbrains, come right out the gate to discredit our new hire, what a sleazy hire piece. Look in the mirror at the great and glorious Freezus, the man behind the curtain of the UNM crootin machine.

GTHOM
01-11-2017, 07:13 PM
We just need to move on from CJ. Obviously he was a take but I'm not convinced our coaches wanted him nearly as badly as our fans did.

He looked bad in the MS AL game. JJ Russell looked like the 4 star player

Jack Lambert
01-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Jack, I read CJ is enrolled at UL.

I had a accident and have been out of pocket.

JoseBrown
01-11-2017, 09:23 PM

Awe, po po Breon..just shows how utterly frightened those shitbirds are right now. As if, they don't have more important things to be worried about right now. Sorry about your luck shitbirds! Post on..

msbulldog
01-12-2017, 07:28 AM
I had a accident and have been out of pocket.

Ok, hope everything is good.