PDA

View Full Version : The great Bobby P down 24-3 to Tenn- 1st Q

Coach34
09-07-2013, 12:03 PM
4 turnovers in a quarter is as bad as I've seen

msstate7
09-07-2013, 12:05 PM
All in the span of like 6 offensive plays. I wouldn't pin that on petrino, but yeah he's getting hammered. It's 5 To's in 6 plays

Coach34
09-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Make that 5 turnovers- never in history have I seen that happen

KB21
09-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Make that 5 turnovers- never in history have I seen that happen

It couldn't happen to a better person. Petrino is a piece of scum.

hacker
09-07-2013, 12:28 PM

Yeah, that damn sex haver.

bocfarm
09-07-2013, 12:29 PM

I'd trade Mullen for him mid season

KB21
09-07-2013, 12:32 PM
I'd trade Mullen for him mid season

That's your choice. If you would rather have a guy who has no character and cannot be trusted, that's fine. I'd rather have Dan's ego. Plus, Petrino's teams never play defense, and you can't win in this conference without defense.

msstate7
09-07-2013, 12:34 PM
That's your choice. If you would rather have a guy who has no character and cannot be trusted, that's fine. I'd rather have Dan's ego. Plus, Petrino's teams never play defense, and you can't win in this conference without defense.
How many times did Mullen beat petrino?

bocfarm
09-07-2013, 12:37 PM

You may want to go look at his record at ark

msstate7
09-07-2013, 12:38 PM
You may want to go look at his record at ark

Yep. If our only losses were to lsu and bama every year, sign me up.

Dannyripms
09-07-2013, 12:46 PM
You are crazy, just because bobby had a young good looking woman with him makes him a scum then most of us are scums. I don't care who you are, your 50 something years old and a young beautiful woman comes on to you most of you would do the same so quit trying to be all high and mighty. Can't stand a bunch of holy poly people trying to judge people. I'd take him as a coach any day of the week.

yakalot
09-07-2013, 01:10 PM
You are crazy, just because bobby had a young good looking woman with him makes him a scum then most of us are scums. I don't care who you are, your 50 something years old and a young beautiful woman comes on to you most of you would do the same so quit trying to be all high and mighty. Can't stand a bunch of holy poly people trying to judge people. I'd take him as a coach any day of the week.

Aren't you judging him by calling him holy poly?

What's the difference?

Quaoarsking
09-07-2013, 01:17 PM

I don't really care about Bobby P either way, but I think most married posters would not cheat on their wives, even with a hot young blonde. If you would, you should probably reconsider your marriage.

Dannyripms
09-07-2013, 01:39 PM
No I'm not married, but ok if u say so. I'm just not gonna condemn the guy for messing with that girl. We don't know what was going on in his personal life, heck he might not be happy at home, could be a ego thing, we don't know so we shouldn't judge. And no calling a holy poly isn't the same.

KB21
09-07-2013, 01:40 PM
I don't really care about Bobby P either way, but I think most married posters would not cheat on their wives, even with a hot young blonde. If you would, you should probably reconsider your marriage.

Exactly!

Goat Holder
09-07-2013, 01:43 PM

Yeah, because you know EXACTLY how it feels you be tempted at that level. I know you THINK you're awesome in your own head, but I'm fairly certain you aren't beating women off as you waddle out to your Mercury Tracer parked by a dumpster every night.

- Bill Burr

Goat Holder
09-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Without the TOs, he's thoroughly in control of this game. Unfortunately, TOs are a part of football.