PDA

View Full Version : The Future Of Hugh Freeze

Dolphus Raymond
01-09-2017, 05:38 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Hugh Freeze will never coach another game at Ole Miss? His fan base support appears to be in a free-fall and many are starting to blame him for the NCAA "problems" they are now facing. I'm starting to get the feeling that the Hugh Freeze era will come to an end after national signing day. The paralelles between the last six months of the Nixon administration and all the recent firings at Ole Miss paint an ominous picture.

lamont
01-09-2017, 05:54 PM
With the NCAA still finding more dirt- they still arent to the point of tying it up and getting them in front of the COI. This could drag into the Fall instead of happening in April as was hoped- but when it does hit- whenever that finally happens- Hey Hugh is done in college football.

State82
01-09-2017, 06:20 PM
Hey Hugh is done in college football.

"Hey Hugh". That shit is so funny every time I see it I bust out laughing. That will never get old.

shannondawg
01-09-2017, 06:35 PM
With the NCAA still finding more dirt- they still arent to the point of tying it up and getting them in front of the COI. This could drag into the Fall instead of happening in April as was hoped- but when it does hit- whenever that finally happens- Hey Hugh is done in college football.

It only natural that all of us want it to hit soon and hard, but actually the longer it drags out the better.

Jarius
01-09-2017, 06:38 PM
I hope we are still talking about them trying to wrap up the investigation this time next year. It makes whatever sanctions they are getting last longer. They are already on probation in the eyes of recruits.

Homedawg
01-09-2017, 07:17 PM
I hope we are still talking about them trying to wrap up the investigation this time next year. It makes whatever sanctions they are getting last longer. They are already on probation in the eyes of recruits.

This guy gets it^^^^

msstate7
01-09-2017, 07:21 PM

I want the 2nd letter made public soon though.

RocketDawg
01-09-2017, 07:40 PM
"Hey Hugh". That shit is so funny every time I see it I bust out laughing. That will never get old.

Anybody got a link to that video? I'd like to see it again.

starkvegasdawg
01-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Anybody got a link to that video? I'd like to see it again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Wx98rd2C8

gravedigger
01-09-2017, 08:02 PM

To add, if we can have any influence going forward it will be to help lengthen this. OM admin just doesn't want to pay the piper because they are culpable. The end of the investigation is the end of them.

Please let it continue. Nothing good happens for them until the purge that is the COI.

Here is to its continued erosion.

gravedigger
01-09-2017, 08:03 PM
I want the 2nd letter made public soon though.

I understand why, but no. The 2nd letter marks the beginning of their recovery

Commercecomet24
01-09-2017, 08:10 PM
This needs to drag out as long as possible. Like gravedigger said the erosion needs to continue with no end in sight. With what it's done to their recruiting this year the longer it drags out the worse it is for them.