PDA

View Full Version : Blacklistedbully bringing the heat to nafoom.

Bully13
01-08-2017, 10:32 AM
http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/59007/RebelGrove-pod-guys-seem-to-be-in-agreement?page=2

Hilarious.. several other high entertainment threads over there now as well.

starkvegasdawg
01-08-2017, 11:13 AM
I love the denial they are still in. I noticed not one of the responses refuted anything he said. I'm starting to think even after the NCAA goes in dry they'll still say it's a witch hunt and ED rumors.

Jarius
01-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Hahahahaahaha. After the absolute lunacy that is in that thread they have idiots that actually think the state guy is the one being fed "propaganda". These idiots have been lied to (it's been proven that they have been lied to over and over again) and they think someone else is listening to "propaganda"? Their insanity knows no bounds. It's scary how willfully ignorant they are.

lamont
01-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Whats funny to me in that thread- is the Ole Missus view that the NCAA cant find anything- thats why they keep on investigating. Ole Missus fans seem to think the NCAA just wants to waste thousands of dollars investigating nothing.

It couldnt possibly be that they keep finding more and more violations and have to continue looking into them. Nahhhhh- its that they cant find anything

Bully13
01-08-2017, 12:21 PM
There's a trooper Taylor thread too. High entertainment value.

I wonder if anything is going to materialize regarding the Tunsil Oxford home though.

Todd4State
01-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Good. I want them to have no clue how bad this is. It's going to hurt worse once the hammer falls.

Uncivilengineer
01-08-2017, 03:58 PM
What is the address to that house. I want to look into the online tax rolls and see who's name it is in.

blacklistedbully
01-08-2017, 05:41 PM
:eek: Some of them are getting really upset. Apparently I have really pissed in their Wheaties.

That level of delusion requires a carefully-built house-of-cards. Can't have anybody come in there and introduce a dose of reality. The whole damn thing might come crashing down.***

Mjoelner34
01-08-2017, 06:15 PM
What is the address to that house. I want to look into the online tax rolls and see who's name it is in.

109 Taylor Circle, Taylor, MS That's from the court documents.

Reason2succeed
01-08-2017, 06:16 PM
When does Emmert and the NCAA hold a press conference SMU style? Before or after the COI meeting? This is going to be glorious.

Make sure that we send people with camera to the square in Oxford to memorialize the looks on their bewildered faces.

Op4isabitch
01-08-2017, 06:43 PM
The funniest thing is all the morons on Nafoom that resort to calling BLB a Fing whatever, you know they are pissed and have nothing to respond with when they start with that crap.

Hey Nafoomers, eat a bunch of dicks.

msbulldog
01-08-2017, 06:43 PM
:eek: Some of them are getting really upset. Apparently I have really pissed in their Wheaties.

That level of delusion requires a carefully-built house-of-cards. Can't have anybody come in there and introduce a dose of reality. The whole damn thing might come crashing down.***

Good job, you scrambled their eggs on that post!

blacklistedbully
01-08-2017, 06:47 PM
The funniest thing is all the morons on Nafoom that resort to calling BLB a Fing whatever, you know they are pissed and have nothing to respond with when they start with that crap.

Hey Nafoomers, eat a bunch of dicks.

Yeah...its pretty funny. As if I give a shit what a bunch of morons call me. It's what I expect.

Uncivilengineer
01-08-2017, 06:54 PM
Cool. I will do some digging tomorrow at work.

Jarius
01-08-2017, 07:02 PM
They are on there talking about woman beaters when they have a woman beater on their team. They have a quarterback that threatened to shoot a god damn bar up with an ak 47. They have a safety that ass raped a high school teammate with his fingers. They had a shit show a few months ago with one player getting high and jumping out of a damn window and his brother almost killing himself because he is such a drug addict. Hey nafoom, go 17 yourselves. Enjoy probation and suing the NCAA you complete morons.

CadaverDawg
01-08-2017, 10:45 PM
BLB, you and I rarely get along well, but nice job throwing facts at them. They don't know what to do with those.

My favorite is the guy that says, "all you care about is beating OM", then proceeds to say "let's compare Mullen's top 25 wins to Freeze's"....umm, so he's combatting comparisons btwn MSU & OM as being stupid with a comparison btwn MSU & OM? Dumbass

Also, if Mullen has finished higher thanFreeze DAMN near every year...then what difference does it make if they've beaten a few top 25 teams? Dipshits. So y'all did all that cheating to what...beat Alabama but lose to enough shit teams to STILL finish behind the team you're trying to insult? Are they really this ****ing slow? Theyre spinning it into making fun of a program that "can't beat SouthAlabama" yet that program finishes higher than theirs every year! And that's what they cheated to get! Hahaha. So no, we're not only worried about Ole Miss....we finish ahead of OM every year. BUT we are tired of OM being able to cheat & steal players from our class that could help us beat the teams ABOVE us (which Ole Miss never is). And it's always nice to see dipshits with a false sense of superiority, due to low self esteem, that surround themselves with similar idiots to make themselves seem more relevant, get the punishment they deserve by having to watch their already shitty program fall even further into irrelevance with crippling probation.

In other words, Rebs...while beating you most years, & finishing higher every year, is fun even while you're cheating....it will be even more fun to watch you fall even further behind where you would always be if you played by the rules. So keep riding that high horse, and ignoring the fact that even when you sold your souls to the devil for a good football program...your reward was, well, nothing. You'll go from finishing behind us, to finishing behind us and everyone else in America.

Lucky for y'all, you aren't concerned with State though, so you'll never be on "spED" to read this, right? Haha, yea like the 60,000 of you that "weren't obsessed" enough to read 34's Network thread, amirite? Probably sucks to be reminded that there never was anything "special" about Ole Miss that was helping you win crootin titles....nope, the only thing "special" is you dipshits for actually thinking you're better than anybody.

Hahahahailstate

Todd4State
01-08-2017, 10:58 PM
BLB, you and I rarely get along well, but nice job throwing facts at them. They don't know what to do with those.

My favorite is the guy that says, "all you care about is beating OM", then proceeds to say "let's compare Mullen's top 25 wins to Freeze's"....umm, so he's combatting comparisons btwn MSU & OM as being stupid with a comparison btwn MSU & OM? Dumbass

Also, if Mullen has finished higher thanFreeze DAMN near every year...then what difference does it make if they've beaten a few top 25 teams? Dipshits. So y'all did all that cheating to what...beat Alabama but lose to enough shit teams to STILL finish behind the team you're trying to insult? Are they really this ****ing slow? Theyre spinning it into making fun of a program that "can't beat SouthAlabama" yet that program finishes higher than theirs every year! And that's what they cheated to get! Hahaha. So no, we're not only worried about Ole Miss....we finish ahead of OM every year. BUT we are tired of OM being able to cheat & steal players from our class that could help us beat the teams ABOVE us (which Ole Miss never is). And it's always nice to see dipshits with a false sense of superiority, due to low self esteem, that surround themselves with similar idiots to make themselves seem more relevant, get the punishment they deserve by having to watch their already shitty program fall even further into irrelevance with crippling probation.

In other words, Rebs...while beating you most years, & finishing higher every year, is fun even while you're cheating....it will be even more fun to watch you fall even further behind where you would always be if you played by the rules. So keep riding that high horse, and ignoring the fact that even when you sold your souls to the devil for a good football program...your reward was, well, nothing. You'll go from finishing behind us, to finishing behind us and everyone else in America.

Lucky for y'all, you aren't concerned with State though, so you'll never be on "spED" to read this, right? Haha, yea like the 60,000 of you that "weren't obsessed" enough to read 34's Network thread, amirite? Probably sucks to be reminded that there never was anything "special" about Ole Miss that was helping you win crootin titles....nope, the only thing "special" is you dipshits for actually thinking you're better than anybody.

Hahahahailstate

As far as top 25 wins- if the wins get vacated, they shouldn't count. I think the 55-20 throttling should be enough in and of itself to hold the South Alabama comments at bay.

And let's be fair- they're not going to get accurate NCAA investigation information from anywhere else- including the Clarion-Ledger so I can give them a pass on that. As long as they click an ad of course.

InTheIttaBenaHotSun
01-08-2017, 11:04 PM

Hahahahailstate

^^^STRONG