PDA

View Full Version : Bruce pearl

msstate7
01-07-2017, 10:56 PM
Is he gonna turn auburn around? I thought it was a forgone conclusion when he was hired, but not so sure anymore. He's now 0-3 (losses to Georgia, vandy, and OM) in sec and 9-29 in sec play at auburn. He has a ton of highly rated players, but the results aren't coming.

Liverpooldawg
01-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Is he gonna turn auburn around? I thought it was a forgone conclusion when he was hired, but not so sure anymore. He's now 0-3 (losses to Georgia, vandy, and OM) in sec and 9-29 in sec play at auburn. He has a ton of highly rated players, but the results aren't coming.

Never mind Sir Charles, basketball at Auburn is like tits on a boar.

smootness
01-07-2017, 11:07 PM
The recruiting will continue, he'll win. But I'm not sure he'll win like he did at Tennessee.

Dawg61
01-07-2017, 11:07 PM

They have a bunch of attrition or something? Haven't really watched Auburn this year but Pearl's former assistant gave us fits with East Tennessee St. Maybe he forgot to tell Pearl the plays before he left.

BayouDawg
01-07-2017, 11:51 PM
I've never been overly impressed with Pearl. To me he's a slight level above Stans. Great recruiter but leaves a lot to be desired as far as in game coaching and discipline go.