PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky basketball

msstate7
01-04-2017, 09:06 PM
I was looking on ESPN for Saturday's sec basketball schedule and beside each game there's a link to stubhub for tickets and the price of the cheapest ticket. Cheapest ticket to rupp to see the Arkansas game is $74. Wow...

nsvltndog
01-05-2017, 10:51 AM
Just wait until they play in the Hump. There will be a ton of Blue in there. I post a lot of my tickets for sale on this board and 1 other board as living ~1000 miles from campus makes it hard to attend more than a few games per year. Thank you to those that have used my seats this year and in the past. I think they have been used for all but 1 non-conference game this year. I did not post UK tickets, but I was offered $500 for my 4 seats on the other board via a private message from a poster with 0 posts on that site that saw my listing for some other games. I ignored it and got another "name your price" offer that basically apologized for low balling me in the first offer about 48 hours later. I suspect it was a ticket broker that knows the market for the traveling UK fans. My seats are in the hands of a good Bulldog friend at face value.

While writing this post I decided to go check stubhub for the game. I was surprised to see that there are almost 400 tickets listed for sale, mostly in the upper deck. I suspect at least 75% of those will end up in the hands of UK fans. Back before the re-seating there were some UK fans that were season ticket holders at the Hump just to make sure they had good seats when they came to Starkville. I was assured by the athletic department employee that shared this with me that he was not kidding.