PDA

View Full Version : You can't make this shit up - SDS releases 2017 top 25

starkvegasdawg
01-03-2017, 06:27 PM
SDS released their first preseason top 25 for 2017 football and they actually have the bears ranked 23. Obviously not linking the article. Might as well be CL2.

BeardoMSU
01-03-2017, 06:31 PM
SDS released their first preseason top 25 for 2017 football and they actually have the bears ranked 23. Obviously not linking the article. Might as well be CL2.

Did they have us top 15, at least?***

parabrave
01-03-2017, 06:35 PM
Well they do have johnny football jr returning.

Dawgface
01-03-2017, 06:57 PM
Maybe they meant bottom 23rd.

gravedigger
01-03-2017, 07:02 PM
Well they do have johnny football jr returning.

That's what I was thinking and further proof some services only look at arbitrary facts like that to make their decision. To be fair, they are strong at wr, however any prediction now comes with the understanding that om is hemmoraging coaches and recruits.

Proof positive that you can purchase a ranking.

Bothrops
01-03-2017, 07:07 PM
But their qb is a 5 star, and the have the Grove, ok...I mean, what other criteria do you need? Have you even seen their recruiting class? It's the best in the state, and that may not be saying much, but at least they have a 4 star and that's better than the other school, Southern Miss, ok.. Mississippi bulldogs are the Hollywood of the south, hands down.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-03-2017, 07:11 PM

Unless they miraculously find a defense they won't sniff the top 25 after SEC starts.

DawgPoundtheRock
01-03-2017, 07:25 PM
consider the source

WSOPdawg
01-03-2017, 07:50 PM
I stopped following SDS 2 years ago and like you said, they're pretty much CL2.

Boodawg
01-03-2017, 08:04 PM
It makes them feel good. Gives them the warm and fuzzies.

JoseBrown
01-03-2017, 08:10 PM
I think it was Chris Brooks a couple weeks ago trying to justify why the Bears will be good next year. He was saying they have two guards that were top of their position class when recruited. The #1 left tackle in his class. The top QB in his class, and everybody knows how good their receivers are... I cant remember exactly what he said about the defense. Maybe the two DL, stinky finger and the CB that got hurt last year.

Even with all that said, I say what about LB? I say what about depth everywhere? What about coaching everywhere? What could NCAA do between now n then? What about 55-20 with those great players? Hmm...

I'm not buying the hype, however if our defense is any better from the coaching staff and with the juco's in the mix, we will be better than them once again.

Tripp McNeely
01-03-2017, 08:30 PM
I think it was Chris Brooks a couple weeks ago trying to justify why the Bears will be good next year. He was saying they have two guards that were top of their position class when recruited. The #1 left tackle in his class. The top QB in his class, and everybody knows how good their receivers are... I cant remember exactly what he said about the defense. Maybe the two DL, stinky finger and the CB that got hurt last year.

Even with all that said, I say what about LB? I say what about depth everywhere? What about coaching everywhere? What could NCAA do between now n then? What about 55-20 with those great players? Hmm...

I'm not buying the hype, however if our defense is any better from the coaching staff and with the juco's in the mix, we will be better than them once again.

If you can't stop teams from getting 6-7 yards on the ground...whenever they want to...you won't win many games

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-03-2017, 09:19 PM
**** those shitbirds!!! Iseenit for Prez!!

Cooterpoot
01-03-2017, 10:00 PM
SDS has a lot of OM influence. Best to avoid it. It's garbage.

Jack Lambert
01-03-2017, 10:13 PM
I think and said it before, part of the Bear PR machine is paying for articles, polls, and other things that makes ole miss look good. Writers do not make shit and if someone is offering up some money for you to plug something good for Ole Miss they would take the money and do. Don't call Bull shit because nothing and I mean nothing is above what Ole Miss will do.

ShotgunDawg
01-03-2017, 10:26 PM
I think and said it before, part of the Bear PR machine is paying for articles, polls, and other things that makes ole miss look good. Writers do not make shit and if someone is offering up some money for you to plug something good for Ole Miss they would take the money and do. Don't call Bull shit because nothing and I mean nothing is above what Ole Miss will do.

Why don't we do this?

Sounds like a good idea