PDA

View Full Version : Elijah Staley to Morgan State University per his twitter

Beaver
01-02-2017, 11:04 PM
Morgan State University per his twitter account. The went 3-8 this past season including a 60-3 loss to Army. They play in the MEAC. Good luck to Elijah and I hope he does well there!

https://twitter.com/ES14_/status/816130043969765376

Irondawg
01-02-2017, 11:07 PM
Glad to see he found a home. Really surprised there weren't more programs interested in bringing him and seeing what he could do - especially with ******* current Rep with qb recruits

Dawg61
01-02-2017, 11:12 PM
He should join the cheerleading team too or maybe the dance team and do some dabs. Why do we give a **** if he does well there? Guy quit on us right away when he didn't win the job. Byeee

Bully13
01-02-2017, 11:19 PM
He should join the cheerleading team too or maybe the dance team and do some dabs. Why do we give a **** if he does well there? Guy quit on us right away when he didn't win the job. Byeee

C'moan Maine.

Dawg61
01-02-2017, 11:41 PM
C'moan Maine.

I called Eli a year before he Elied too btw and a bunch of y'all gave me shit for it. What is it about him that some of y'all like so much? Is it cause his uncle posted on here like 4 times once? Please help me understand. Thanks.

Bully13
01-02-2017, 11:48 PM
I called Eli a year before he Elied too btw and a bunch of y'all gave me shit for it. What is it about him that some of y'all like so much? Is it cause his uncle posted on here like 4 times once? Please help me understand. Thanks.

Never met the guy. He gave us a shot and I always appreciate those who sign with us. Transfers happen. Didn't work out. I hope the best for him. That's all.

Dawg61
01-02-2017, 11:54 PM
Never met the guy. He gave us a shot and I always appreciate those who sign with us. Transfers happen. Didn't work out. I hope the best for him. That's all.

That's fair. Good luck Eli.

BulldogDX55
01-03-2017, 12:48 AM

You only have one QB on the field at a time. He lost the job to a guy who was the same year as him. The only way he sees the field consistently again in his life is to transfer or have the guy in front get injured. How can you hate a kid for wanting to continue playing?