PDA

View Full Version : PJ Fleck

It_Could_Happen
01-02-2017, 02:12 PM
Watching the cotton bowl... Why has he not been considered for a big time job? I personally like the guy. He seems like a players coach

RocketDawg
01-02-2017, 02:16 PM
You would think he would be. I'm not sure where W. Michigan sits in the pecking order ... but maybe everybody thinks he needs an interim step, like Cincinnati, before going to the Power 5 schools.

DogsofAnarchy
01-02-2017, 02:18 PM
He has been considered but he signed a contract extension with a big raise at WM. He is probably waiting on something HUGE and it will be there before to long.

QUOTE=It_Could_Happen;680221]Watching the cotton bowl... Why has he not been considered for a big time job? I personally like the guy. He seems like a players coach[/QUOTE]

defiantdog
01-02-2017, 02:24 PM
Watching the cotton bowl... Why has he not been considered for a big time job? I personally like the guy. He seems like a players coach

UCLA, Texas A&M, and/or Norte Dame are a few losses away from offering Fleck some big money.

ShotgunDawg
01-02-2017, 02:32 PM
UCLA, Texas A&M, and/or Norte Dame are a few losses away from offering Fleck some big money.

This

He could've had other jobs but has said he wants to stay in the mid-west.

My guess is that he's waiting on ND, Harbaugh to leave Michigan, Minnesota, etc.

RocketDawg
01-02-2017, 02:59 PM
PJ and W. Michigan are giving Wisconsin all they can handle. They're about to score again ... currently down 17-7.

I can't keep from pulling for the underdog in this case.

jumbo
01-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Think he's waiting for something specific instead of jumping at the first big offer. I'm curious how his schtick will work at a P5 school.