PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bear trolls, listen up....

CadaverDawg
01-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Are you guys really too slow mentally to understand why the following statements I keep seeing over & over on twitter make no sense and keep people laughing at you?

"Well NCAA, you got what you wanted...you've killed this recruiting class. Now please end the investigation so we can get out from under this cloud"

The NCAA didn't "ruin this class", MSU didn't "ruin this class", other schools didn't "ruin this class".....What ruined this class is y'alls program being a filthy dirty, over the top cheating program. And spare me the "everyone cheats" garbage, bc you know your program went to a new level of cheating, and instead of demanding them to ease up to avoid future probation like your "follower of Christ" profiles and "thankful for our Godly coach" tweets would suggest you'd do.....no, you bragged about it, encouraged it, and now you'll watch a crap product for the next 5+ years bc of it.

So stop blaming the NCAA or anyone else for problems that YOU and your holier than thou coach brought to Oxford. And by the way, you might as well prepare yourselves since your shepherd mouthpieces won't tell you the truth....the bad recruiting and bad news in Oxford isn't ending when the investigation ends. Nope, this poor crootin class is just a small appetizer for the futility headed yalls way. So better get to that acceptance stage and get used to crootin seasons like this...you know, crootin seasons like y'all are actually capable of having when on a level playing field. This is your new normal, and this is the way Ole Miss REALLY recruits without massive cheating. Or did you think those thousands of tweets you've sent recruits just weren't as effective this year? Lol.

Now, Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Howboutdemdogs
01-02-2017, 10:55 AM
+1

lamont
01-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Elitedawg Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy

missouridawg
01-02-2017, 11:02 AM
You're just a no name twitter/message board keyboard cowboy. Hiding behind a user name. /endBenGarrettscript

TUSK
01-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Are you guys really too slow mentally to understand why the following statements I keep seeing over & over on twitter make no sense and keep people laughing at you?

"Well NCAA, you got what you wanted...you've killed this recruiting class. Now please end the investigation so we can get out from under this cloud"

The NCAA didn't "ruin this class", MSU didn't "ruin this class", other schools didn't "ruin this class".....What ruined this class is y'alls program being a filthy dirty, over the top cheating program. And spare me the "everyone cheats" garbage, bc you know your program went to a new level of cheating, and instead of demanding them to ease up to avoid future probation like your "follower of Christ" profiles and "thankful for our Godly coach" tweets would suggest you'd do.....no, you bragged about it, encouraged it, and now you'll watch a crap product for the next 5+ years bc of it.

So stop blaming the NCAA or anyone else for problems that YOU and your holier than thou coach brought to Oxford. And by the way, you might as well prepare yourselves since your shepherd mouthpieces won't tell you the truth....the bad recruiting and bad news in Oxford isn't ending when the investigation ends. Nope, this poor crootin class is just a small appetizer for the futility headed yalls way. So better get to that acceptance stage and get used to crootin seasons like this...you know, crootin seasons like y'all are actually capable of having when on a level playing field. This is your new normal, and this is the way Ole Miss REALLY recruits without massive cheating. Or did you think those thousands of tweets you've sent recruits just weren't as effective this year? Lol.

If I didn't know ya, I'd swear you were a troll...*

It'll be closer to 10-15.

dawggoneit
01-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Oh it can't be that bad. Only 4+ year investigation that they can't end because new violations pop up daily. Surely it will be just a slap on the wrist.

ATTILLA THE DOG
01-02-2017, 11:04 AM
how does it feel rebels,just be glad y'all had the instate media in your pocket or you don't sign the class you did last year. It was fun and games when Jackie was getting drug through the mud over some bullshit for 3 years huh,aint so funny now is it.

CadaverDawg
01-02-2017, 11:21 AM
You're just a no name twitter/message board keyboard cowboy. Hiding behind a user name. /endBenGarrettscript

Well played, I laughed!

32 Dive
01-02-2017, 11:46 AM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CadaverDawg again."

Jack Lambert
01-02-2017, 11:47 AM
I keep hearing everybody cheats but if that was the case no body would have a losing record and everyone would be in trouble. No way you could ever prove that statement that everyone cheats.

QuadrupleOption
01-02-2017, 01:23 PM

But .. but ... 9 over 3!!!!!!

No pay for play!!!!!

msbulldog
01-02-2017, 01:23 PM

Testify Cdawg! + 1

Really Clark?
01-02-2017, 01:26 PM
But .. but ... 9 over 3!!!!!!

No pay for play!!!!!

I get so tired of hearing that no pay for play or signature drivel. That was what Allegation 8 (which had something like 15-20 subparts) was all about.

maroonmania
01-02-2017, 01:52 PM
how does it feel rebels,just be glad y'all had the instate media in your pocket or you don't sign the class you did last year. It was fun and games when Jackie was getting drug through the mud over some bullshit for 3 years huh,aint so funny now is it.

Dead on, they've had it way better than most programs would in their situation up until now because all of the local media protects them as best they can.

PvilleDog
01-02-2017, 06:08 PM

Been lurking for a good while,If Ole Miss cheated they suck at it,I'm an open minded dog but this board is OBSESSED with Ole Miss can't we just worry about us and less about them?Damn and you're the ring leader moron

dawgoneyall
01-02-2017, 06:28 PM
Been lurking for a good while,If Ole Miss cheated they suck at it,I'm an open minded dog but this board is OBSESSED with Ole Miss can't we just worry about us and less about them?Damn and you're the ring leader moron

If..... Bubye

Tripp McNeely
01-02-2017, 06:29 PM

Over/Under...2 more posts

Reason2succeed
01-02-2017, 06:35 PM

Dogs don't lurk.

TheRef
01-02-2017, 06:37 PM

Push. 2 posts

Jack Lambert
01-02-2017, 06:46 PM

Ole Miss sucks and cheats.

Really Clark?
01-02-2017, 06:47 PM

You created an account and pretend to be a State fan just to come on here and tell us we are obsessed. Do you not understand how delusional that is? Of course your fan base doesn't. Keep that hope alive that the investigation is a witch hunt and they haven't found anything even with immunity, well except the 8 Level 1's and 28 total violations that YALL have admitted to.

Really Clark?
01-02-2017, 06:55 PM
Looks like you hooked a good one and got him out of the shadows Cadaver

Todd4State
01-02-2017, 07:00 PM
Great post Cadaver. And the thing is once this finally does get resolved- which I have no idea when that will be because things keep emerging which is prolonging everything- they are going to be on repeat violator status. Meaning that when their probation is over they are going to have to keep their nose clean for several years.

Their shepherds as you have put it aren't helping matters for them because they are making their general public believe that this isn't as bad as it really is and I think if they really knew how bad it was I think they would be up in arms right now and doing something about it.

blacklistedbully
01-02-2017, 07:07 PM
I get so tired of hearing that no pay for play or signature drivel. That was what Allegation 8 (which had something like 15-20 subparts) was all about.

RC...it's a simple matter of some of them making that false claim on their MB's, then it being accepted as gospel by their sheeple. Then those sheep go around on MB's everywhere spreading the lies and propaganda. That group is simply delusional and ignorant enough to believe that BS, no matter how much the evidence stacks up against them, and they are not going to listen to reason from any other corner.

FISHDAWG
01-02-2017, 07:10 PM
give us some more bear bait cad ... that was beautiful

Really Clark?
01-02-2017, 07:14 PM
RC...it's a simple matter of some of them making that false claim on their MB's, then it being accepted as gospel by their sheeple. Then those sheep go around on MB's everywhere spreading the lies and propaganda. That group is simply delusional and ignorant enough to believe that BS, no matter how much the evidence stacks up against them, and they are not going to listen to reason from any other corner.

I know. I know. Their delusions of grandeur and no objectivity have to have their own chapter in Psychology Disorder text book.

SDDawg
01-02-2017, 07:20 PM
I'd be pissed as a Bear that's there's nothing to show for all this cheating. No SEC titles, didn't even win the West and one of the weakest Sugar Bowls in history. Funny as hell for State fans though!

CadaverDawg
01-02-2017, 07:36 PM

Enjoy probation, buddy.

https://d3mo08i005h0zn.cloudfront.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/afd4903f-eafc-4490-ba6f-e298ac3e09d81.jpg

CadaverDawg
01-02-2017, 07:41 PM

Under

CadaverDawg
01-02-2017, 07:42 PM
You created an account and pretend to be a State fan just to come on here and tell us we are obsessed. Do you not understand how delusional that is? Of course your fan base doesn't. Keep that hope alive that the investigation is a witch hunt and they haven't found anything even with immunity, well except the 8 Level 1's and 28 total violations that YALL have admitted to.

Exactly

CadaverDawg
01-02-2017, 07:44 PM
I love how great the bear radar is amongst our ED crew in this thread. Thanks guys

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Exactly!! I guess with the logic they use, if a criminal is being investigated for committing a crime, law enforcement is too blame for the penalty.

lamont
01-02-2017, 07:59 PM
This board was created to talk about State and to eliminate OM spin. OM will always be talked about heavily on this board. It's our job to expose their BS

lamont
01-02-2017, 08:01 PM
saying "IF Ole Missus cheated" automatically gives you away. You arent a State fan if you arent sure or not that Ole Missus cheats

Todd4State
01-02-2017, 08:06 PM
saying "IF Ole Missus cheated" automatically gives you away. You arent a State fan if you arent sure or not that Ole Missus cheats

The only people at this point that have any if in their minds at this point are Ole Miss fans, their writers, Paul Finebaum, and Barrett Sallee. Everyone else has common sense.

Mutt the Hoople
01-02-2017, 10:43 PM
This is a repeat of an earlier post I made. BTW, we ARE obsessed with oliemiss, and here's why:

Of course we're obsessed with Ole Miss. They're the flagship of Mississippi- the State that's lowest in income, education levels, and highest in obesity and teenaged pregnancy. Ole Miss should own it, because it's their fault.

We're obsessed because we're angry and sad that that school has kept the State of Mississippi at the bottom of every known benchmark, since all their best students were killed at Gettysburg, and what was left was a bunch of cowards, cripples, and double-dealers who kept blacks in quasi-slavery for another 100 years.

Ole Miss lawyers have done their best to destroy industry in our State, and in America. With their frivolous lawsuits, Ole Miss lawyers can make HUGE money getting Jackpot Justice against Companies who dare do business in our State. While the rest of the south and Sun Belt is thriving, Mississippi is stuck losing jobs, population, and hope for the future.

And don't dare criticize their beloved "skool"...they've been known to get you fired for something you say on Sports message boards. Such tactics one only sees in Authoritarian Banana republics.

Finally, most of the State's politics is controlled by Ole Miss. While our present governor went to Southern Miss, there's a cabal of politicians who will do anything to protect Ole Miss. In 1963, when The Mississippi state University was going to go to the NCAA tournament, the Ole Miss politicians, led by Ole Miss graduate Ross Barnett, sent out Storm troopers to imprison them...however, we sent a decoy van (full of Freshmen) to Memphis for the Troopers to chase, while the basketball team quietly went north via Alabama.

Their two greatest political heroes are Thad Cochran and Trent Lott. Both were Ole Miss cheerleaders, who both dodged dangerous military duty- Thad spent two paltry years as a Naval reservist, while Trent was a draft dodger much like his buddy Bill Clinton.

We at The Mississippi State have tried to break the economic and social shackles Ole Miss has put up for the past 170 years. However, one must be patient and it takes hard work to defeat such a malevolent entity.

Bully13
01-02-2017, 10:59 PM
Always enjoy mutts posts.

WSOPdawg
01-02-2017, 11:17 PM

Rep given, Cadaver. Preach on, brother, preach on!!! =D

State82
01-03-2017, 07:26 AM

AMF

PassInterference
01-03-2017, 09:58 AM
The Rebels are on year FIVE of massive cheating, which has hurt other programs including our's.

Yeah, they're now having ONE bad recruiting class to pay for it. ONE down, SEVERAL more to go.

Next...

BossDawg
01-03-2017, 10:26 AM
This is a repeat of an earlier post I made. BTW, we ARE obsessed with oliemiss, and here's why:

Of course we're obsessed with Ole Miss. They're the flagship of Mississippi- the State that's lowest in income, education levels, and highest in obesity and teenaged pregnancy. Ole Miss should own it, because it's their fault.

We're obsessed because we're angry and sad that that school has kept the State of Mississippi at the bottom of every known benchmark, since all their best students were killed at Gettysburg, and what was left was a bunch of cowards, cripples, and double-dealers who kept blacks in quasi-slavery for another 100 years.

Ole Miss lawyers have done their best to destroy industry in our State, and in America. With their frivolous lawsuits, Ole Miss lawyers can make HUGE money getting Jackpot Justice against Companies who dare do business in our State. While the rest of the south and Sun Belt is thriving, Mississippi is stuck losing jobs, population, and hope for the future.

And don't dare criticize their beloved "skool"...they've been known to get you fired for something you say on Sports message boards. Such tactics one only sees in Authoritarian Banana republics.

Finally, most of the State's politics is controlled by Ole Miss. While our present governor went to Southern Miss, there's a cabal of politicians who will do anything to protect Ole Miss. In 1963, when The Mississippi state University was going to go to the NCAA tournament, the Ole Miss politicians, led by Ole Miss graduate Ross Barnett, sent out Storm troopers to imprison them...however, we sent a decoy van (full of Freshmen) to Memphis for the Troopers to chase, while the basketball team quietly went north via Alabama.

Their two greatest political heroes are Thad Cochran and Trent Lott. Both were Ole Miss cheerleaders, who both dodged dangerous military duty- Thad spent two paltry years as a Naval reservist, while Trent was a draft dodger much like his buddy Bill Clinton.

We at The Mississippi State have tried to break the economic and social shackles Ole Miss has put up for the past 170 years. However, one must be patient and it takes hard work to defeat such a malevolent entity.

I wish I could witness UM fans reading some of Mutt's material, especially the sidewalk rednecks. I bet it's entertainment unlike anything we've ever seen.

Reason2succeed
01-03-2017, 10:39 AM
The Rebels are on year FIVE of massive cheating, which has hurt other programs including our's.

Yeah, they're now having ONE bad recruiting class to pay for it. ONE down, SEVERAL more to go.

Next...

VERY VERY TRUE!!! The NCAA needs to make them hurt for a long time or those nitwits will surmise that it is worth it. I just don't see how OM doesn't force the NCAA to unleash the death penalty. If not now when? And we know their not going to clean their program completely so in a few years it will just be a matter of whether the NCAA wants to investigate and be forced into hitting them with repeat violator status.

That may be the reason why the NCAA won't stop this one. They don't want to be forced into that corner so they just keep the same investigation going.

Todd4State
01-03-2017, 10:40 AM

Next...

It will be worth it on our end. They basically traded a Sugar Bowl for ten years of sucking.

WSOPdawg
01-03-2017, 02:03 PM

Next...

Bulldog fans need to always remember that TCUN's cheating-based success during the past five years came at our expense!

Likewise, SEC fans need to always remember that TCUN's cheating-based success during the past five years came at their expense, as well!

TCUN = The Cheaters Up North and may the NCAA hammer them SMU-style!!!

sleepy dawg
01-03-2017, 02:16 PM

What's this "we" stuff? If you want to talk about something else, then talk about it. Pretty hard to tell everybody else what they should care about when you've never said anything. You can worry about whatever the f*ck you want to worry about. This is a message board with about 20 (guessing) active threads at a time. Come up with 20 new good threads each day, and we can just discuss those things that you think are okay to discuss.

BulldogBear
01-03-2017, 03:48 PM
Every time I read or hear something new about the investigation I hear Usher in my head singing, "It wasn't me..."

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-03-2017, 03:51 PM
Every time I read or hear something new about the investigation I hear Usher in my head singing, "It wasn't me..."

You sure about that? LOL

Reason2succeed
01-03-2017, 04:02 PM

I'm pretty sure you're thinking about Shaggy.

https://youtu.be/75fyFAh29XY

Really Clark?
01-03-2017, 04:26 PM

Rikrok did the vocals in that Shaggy song

BulldogBear
01-03-2017, 06:20 PM

Yeah, you're right it sure was . I'm old and stuff!!!

blacklistedbully
01-03-2017, 09:13 PM
It will be worth it on our end. They basically traded a watered-down-soon-to-be-vacated Sugar Bowl for ten years of sucking.
FIFY