PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone think the OSU line looked like our 2015 line?

Irondawg
01-01-2017, 11:55 AM
Complete inability to pick up stunts and twists. Reminded me of our 2015 game vs Bama. Started to make me wonder if it was a system thing given that it was Urban and how they run the same offense we do.

Jack Lambert
01-01-2017, 01:49 PM
Doug from Miss sports this morning has been saying most of the season the SEC was down and basically eluding that the Big 10 was the best. Past two weeks he has been suggesting that Bama looked so dominating is because the SEC was weak. Looks like it was the Big 10 conference that made Penn State, Michigan and OSU looke dominating.

Seems like Doug used the Wisconsin, LSU game as point of reference but LSU should have won that game and would beat them if they played today.

Token Bammer
01-01-2017, 01:52 PM
Doug from Miss sports this morning has been saying most of the season the SEC was down and basically eluding that the Big 10 was the best. Past two weeks he has been suggesting that Bama looked so dominating is because the SEC was weak. Looks like it was the Big 10 conference that made Penn State, Michigan and OSU looke dominating.

Seems like Doug used the Wisconsin, LSU game as point of reference but LSU should have won that game and would beat them if they played today.

Agree 100%.

msstate7
01-01-2017, 02:49 PM

Ohio state got smashed no doubt. Not sure why you hating on Michigan. They played an fsu team that is playing as well as anyone down the stretch without their best offensive and defensive players in fsu's backyard to a 1 point loss.

BTW, I think you can pretty much write fsu and Ohio state in the playoffs next season

bulldawg28
01-01-2017, 09:27 PM
Ohio state got smashed no doubt. Not sure why you hating on Michigan. They played an fsu team that is playing as well as anyone down the stretch without their best offensive and defensive players in fsu's backyard to a 1 point loss.

BTW, I think you can pretty much write fsu and Ohio state in the playoffs next season

Unless Ohio State gets a Qb and RB they'll lose the 1st round game . I agree with them making it. Washington may be back as well. I'm predicting FSU to win it all next year.

msbulldog
01-02-2017, 09:54 AM
Shhhh! Listen, that's the sound of Alabama reloading.

Token Bammer
01-02-2017, 10:55 AM
Shhhh! Listen, that's the sound of Alabama reloading.

The D will take a little dip, but our O should be sick nasty. The SEC as a whole should be much improved next season. Getting through the conference will not be easy.