PDA

View Full Version : 49ers vote Kaepernick "Most Inspirational Player"

blacklistedbully
01-01-2017, 07:06 AM
I had already stopped caring about those clowns. Now I'm actually rooting actively against them. Hope they lose every game from now on.

msbulldog
01-01-2017, 07:23 AM
I had already stopped caring about those clowns. Now I'm actually rooting actively against them. Hope they lose every game from now on.

A great big Agree!

Dawgface
01-01-2017, 07:58 AM
49ers vote Kaepernick "Most Inspirational Player"

Brings a tear to my eye.

starkvegasdawg
01-01-2017, 08:07 AM
With their record maybe they should have picked a better object for inspiration. Like maybe a week dead raccoon that had been hit by a car on the interstate and had vultures picking at its carcass.

MagicDawg
01-01-2017, 08:24 AM
I sense too much San Francisco, not enough 49er.

starkvegasdawg
01-01-2017, 08:54 AM
I sense too much San Francisco, not enough 49er.

They're mining different tunnels now.

fader2103
01-01-2017, 09:12 AM
I use to be 9ers fan up to this year. The whole Kaperdick stuff turned me off to my fav team since the early 80s. I bet ole Bill Walsh and Len Eshmont are rolling around in their graves

fader2103
01-01-2017, 09:14 AM
Kneeling for the national anthem is not inspirational or courageous play!

defiantdog
01-01-2017, 09:26 AM
That entire team fits the San Francisco mantra. They're beyond ridiculous.

FISHDAWG
01-01-2017, 09:52 AM
we should just give that entire state to the Chinese and call it even

sleepy dawg
01-01-2017, 10:22 AM
Kneeling for the national anthem is not inspirational or courageous play!

Well it was clearly inspirational to some people. It sounds crazy, but it's okay that others may have a different point of view than you. And despite whether you agree with him, it always takes courage to stand up for what you believe in when you know it will be incredibly unpopular.

Cooterpoot
01-01-2017, 10:26 AM
He didn't stand up for what he believed when he failed to vote. He's an attention seeking sack and that attention is for himself, not a legitimate cause.

sleepy dawg
01-01-2017, 11:19 AM
He didn't stand up for what he believed when he failed to vote. He's an attention seeking sack and that attention is for himself, not a legitimate cause.

Quite the opposite... You don't support a system you don't believe in. Also, why would you vote when your vote has no value anyway? His state will be blue no matter how he votes. This state will be red no matter how you vote.

WSOPdawg
01-01-2017, 11:22 AM
we should just give that entire state to the Chinese and call it even

Winner, winner!!! I keep reading the secession articles in the newspaper, and say "Please secede, please, please!!!"

FISHDAWG
01-01-2017, 11:48 AM
Quite the opposite... You don't support a system you don't believe in. Also, why would you vote when your vote has no value anyway? His state will be blue no matter how he votes. This state will be red no matter how you vote.

Cooter is dead on ... you have to vote in order to have the right to complain ... he didn't even register

StoneDawg
01-01-2017, 12:06 PM

Click an Ad BEAR 🐻

Quaoarsking
01-01-2017, 12:19 PM

Thousands of people from Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania thought the same thing and didn't bother to vote or wrote in Bernie or whatever. Oops.

Bully13
01-01-2017, 12:21 PM
Kaperdick is nothing but a whiney assed child.

Bothrops
01-01-2017, 12:29 PM
The thing is, one could change his ways with just a few simple techniques.

lamont
01-01-2017, 12:30 PM
He has inspired a lot of hate- thats for sure

Ari Gold
01-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Biggest problem with San Fran is they have gone from one of the if not the best front office to prob the worst front office in a short amount of time.. they need to blow that up and rebuild there first.
And yeah they should have and need to show that mother ****er the door tomorrow..

QuadrupleOption
01-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Click an Ad BEAR 

1) Kaepernick's a douche.

2) Sleepy's not a bear.

somebodyshotmypaw
01-01-2017, 02:57 PM
Well it was clearly inspirational to some people. It sounds crazy, but it's okay that others may have a different point of view than you. And despite whether you agree with him, it always takes courage to stand up for what you believe in when you know it will be incredibly unpopular.

So you think the KKK is courageous? They are inspirational to some people and they stand up for what they believe in. And they have a different viewpoint than me.

blacklistedbully
01-01-2017, 03:49 PM

Not in SF. He is a hero in uber-liberal SF. His career was flagging...he was riding the bench, a mostly forgotten man. Then he started doing something sure to get him some notice.

If it was truly about him being sincere and passionate about a cause, he would have taken the time to research it better, and get his facts straight before he started saying and doing really stupid shit.

Martianlander
01-01-2017, 07:06 PM

Agree totally. Hope no State player gets drafted by them.

sleepy dawg
01-01-2017, 07:49 PM
So you think the KKK is courageous? They are inspirational to some people and they stand up for what they believe in. And they have a different viewpoint than me.

Most are cowards who hide... However, in certain situations, yes, it takes a lot of courage to do what they do.

tireddawg
01-01-2017, 07:58 PM
Click an Ad BEAR 🐻

This is funny. Sleepy is far from a reb. How long you been on here?

somebodyshotmypaw
01-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Most are cowards who hide... However, in certain situations, yes, it takes a lot of courage to do what they do.

Then you can put them on a pedestal with Kapernick as American heroes. I prefer to think that they represent what is wrong with America.

StoneDawg
01-01-2017, 10:46 PM
This is funny. Sleepy is far from a reb. How long you been on here?

I really have no idea who's a Bear and who is not. If I don't agree with a post I call them a bear.

sleepy dawg
01-02-2017, 01:26 AM
I really have no idea who's a Bear and who is not. If I don't agree with a post I call them a bear.

1. You gave a perfect example of what my original post was about anyway... It's okay if someone has a different opinion or stance than you about something. I don't kneel in during the national anthem. I don't have the same beliefs of Kaepernick, but it's a free country and he's an American too. He can do whatever the f*ck he wants.

2. It feels nice that folks will rush to protect me from being called a "Bear". Thanks for backing me up tireddawg and quadroupleoption.

3. You're a "Bear".**

gravedigger
01-02-2017, 03:00 AM
Then you can put them on a pedestal with Kapernick as American heroes. I prefer to think that they represent what is wrong with America.

Newsflash: what is RIGHT with America is that Kapernick has the constitutional right to express his opinion.

It's what we fight for. I couldn't care less what he believes.

He neither irritates me or inspires me with his opinion. He illustrates that an unpopular stance is legal. For that alone I say good work young man.

Any idiot can spew nationalistic popular garbage. It takes integrity to be willing to stand alone.

somebodyshotmypaw
01-02-2017, 09:37 AM
Newsflash: what is RIGHT with America is that Kapernick has the constitutional right to express his opinion.

He neither irritates me or inspires me with his opinion. He illustrates that an unpopular stance is legal. For that alone I say good work young man.

Any idiot can spew nationalistic popular garbage. It takes integrity to be willing to stand alone.

I agree that what is right is that he has the constitutional right to express his opinion. No argument from me.

But like the Klan, what is wrong is that someone expresses such an opinion. The fact that the Klan can rightfully express their opinion doesn't mean I have to support it or talk about their "integrity" or "good work" (your terms).

StoneDawg
01-02-2017, 11:18 AM
1. You gave a perfect example of what my original post was about anyway... It's okay if someone has a different opinion or stance than you about something. I don't kneel in during the national anthem. I don't have the same beliefs of Kaepernick, but it's a free country and he's an American too. He can do whatever the f*ck he wants.

2. It feels nice that folks will rush to protect me from being called a "Bear". Thanks for backing me up tireddawg and quadroupleoption.

3. You're a "Bear".**

It was a joke.😘

blacklistedbully
01-02-2017, 11:41 AM

And what of the right of people to express what an asshole they think he is? Nobody here has said Kap should be thrown in prison. His rights, as guaranteed by the constitution, protected by the very blood and sacrifice so many have given to protect those rights, say he can do as he does...but they do not say he is protected from criticism, or from others whose "expression" is one of calling for his removal if he wants to continue to act the way he does.

I have gone into the SF Bay Area and publicly expressed what an asshole I think Kap is, and why I think so. Am I an inspirational hero?

In SF, I guarantee you it takes more courage to do what I did than it does for Kap to do what he does.

FISHDAWG
01-02-2017, 03:51 PM

Does that apply to the Westboro Baptist Church idiots protesting military funerals as well ? Do you admire their "Integrity" ?