PDA

View Full Version : Thinking the Lady Bulldogs are gonna move up to #3

blacklistedbully
01-01-2017, 07:01 AM
#2 Notre Dame just lost their 2nd game, and to an unranked team. #4 Maryland lost to #1 UConn. We're at #5 now, so hard to imagine we won't move past both.

WBB kicking some ass!

msbulldog
01-01-2017, 07:02 AM
Would rather be #1.

BulldogDX55
01-01-2017, 09:31 AM
Would rather be #1.

Cool. Let me tell you about UCONN women's hoops...

msbulldog
01-01-2017, 09:44 AM

Yea, I know about UConn, but I'd still rather be #1.

preachermatt83
01-01-2017, 10:06 AM
I figure it'll be uconn, Baylor, state, Maryland, Norte dame.

Cooterpoot
01-01-2017, 10:30 AM
We aren't as good as ND. Haven't seen Maryland.

Quaoarsking
01-01-2017, 10:32 AM
I'd bet on UConn, Maryland, Baylor, us.

Maryland should move up after losing to UConn by just 6.

msbulldog
01-01-2017, 12:06 PM
On any given day our girls can beat anyone, just depends on how the round ball bounces.

MarketingBully
01-01-2017, 12:30 PM
If we pack the Hump today for the LSU game, then we surely as shit can pack the Hump Tuesday for the Bama game.

msbulldog
01-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Tough decision Dak and the boys are on here at 12:00, I'm hoping the girls will be on ESPN3.

PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE
01-01-2017, 01:15 PM
Tough decision Dak and the boys are on here at 12:00, I'm hoping the girls will be on ESPN3.

DAK will be holding a clipboard & giving Romo pointers an hour before we take the court

MarketingBully
01-01-2017, 02:00 PM
If you go to the women's game today, please go to the men's game Tuesday. If we want to have a great men's basketball program again, the fans need to do their part. I got tickets to a couple of games this year I can make but if you are in the Starkville area there is no excuse for not showing up. It would suck for Alabama to have a big presence in the Hump on Tuesday. I was listening to Steve R on his Boneyard and he said that the women's game last Wednesday had three times the people at the game as showed up to the men's game a day later on a Thursday so the fans are there in Starkville. We need to start showing up for the men's team.

RocketDawg
01-01-2017, 02:23 PM
If you go to the women's game today, please go to the men's game Tuesday. If we want to have a great men's basketball program again, the fans need to do their part. I got tickets to a couple of games this year I can make but if you are in the Starkville area there is no excuse for not showing up. It would suck for Alabama to have a big presence in the Hump on Tuesday. I was listening to Steve R on his Boneyard and he said that the women's game last Wednesday had three times the people at the game as showed up to the men's game a day later on a Thursday so the fans are there in Starkville. We need to start showing up for the men's team.

Never thought I'd see a post like this on one of our boards. Shows how far and fast our women's bb program has progressed.

msbulldog
01-01-2017, 02:34 PM
Wish I could, but now I'm 5 hours from StarkVegas. Used to I never missed a game, followed them to the SEC tournaments. As a substitute, my brother has season tickets and very misses a game girls or boys!

msbulldog
01-01-2017, 02:35 PM
If the Girls go on, I will find a way to be there! Cowbell, if allowed!

MarketingBully
01-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Never thought I'd see a post like this on one of our boards. Shows how far and fast our women's bb program has progressed.

It shows that the people blaming students are full of shit too. There are plenty of fans in Starkville that can show up to the Hump for men's games that just aren't doing it. The Rick Ray hire killed our men's program and destroyed our attendance. Well, that's been over now for two years and the fans still haven't come back. We supported Mullen his first year when we went 5-7. I'm not sure why we aren't supporting Coach Howland who is the best coach we have hired in any sport credential wise. This to me is baffling.

Mutt the Hoople
01-01-2017, 03:49 PM
Those dudes are badass.

Bdawg
01-01-2017, 04:28 PM

Bringing 7 Tuesday!!!!! But I rarely get to go

blacklistedbully
01-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Ladies put an ass-whooping on LSU! Beat 'em by 26.

Reason2succeed
01-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Ladies put an ass-whooping on LSU! Beat 'em by 26.

Holy crap! Is Lsu still considered a good WBB team?

IMissJack
01-01-2017, 06:48 PM
Holy crap! Is Lsu still considered a good WBB team?

Don't know, but their record coming into the game was 11-2.

Reason2succeed
01-01-2017, 06:51 PM
We need to really support our BB teams! Remember OM had violations with BB too. Let's just crush their entire school athletically while they are down. Win Natties in a couple of sports. WB has a real shot this year.

BeardoMSU
01-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Those dudes are badass.

Size matters, especially with the UCONN gals***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI0-3BRjAYU

Liverpooldawg
01-01-2017, 09:33 PM
If we pack the Hump today for the LSU game, then we surely as shit can pack the Hump Tuesday for the Bama game.

Tuesday and Wednesday are work days. Today wasn't and most people are off tomorrow.

ScoobaDawg
01-02-2017, 09:40 PM
rankings are up MSU is #4 and the highest ever in program history.

On the road for next two games, thursday at 7pm (SEC Network + streaming only) and then at Tenn on Sunday.

Bulldogs are 15-0 overall, the second-best start in program history. State remains the SEC's only undefeated team and one of just three teams in the nation without a loss.

State's record ranking comes in its 45th-straight week in the poll, the eighth-longest active streak in the nation. That total is the third-most consecutive weeks in the ranking by an SEC team.