PDA

View Full Version : How many 4* will OM sign this year knowing they won't make their grades?

Bucky Dog
12-31-2016, 02:59 PM
Since Signing Day is so important to the Bears, you gotta feel they will try and win the day by signing 3-4 4* late and placing them, just to boost their rankings!

SDDawg
12-31-2016, 05:23 PM
A bunch. They are too stupid to know better.

Bdawg
12-31-2016, 05:25 PM
Good call. I'm sure they will try, but it still may cost them some money even to get those guys to sign. ;)

Reason2succeed
12-31-2016, 05:34 PM
Good call. I'm sure they will try, but it still may cost them some money even to get those guys to sign. ;)

Nah, OM is an elite program and recruits love the Grove.****

Bdawg
12-31-2016, 05:45 PM
Nah, OM is an elite program and recruits love the Grove.****

I always forget about the magic of the enchanted forest, where alcohol flows like the Mississippi to give people the illusions of grandeur!!!!*******

Coursesuper
12-31-2016, 05:55 PM
What is likely to happen is they will tell kids that they know won't make is "We have a plan for you" just to sign them and help win the crootin champeenship.

anubus
12-31-2016, 05:56 PM
Freezus is on Sec network looks like he used the tanning bed at that Oxford brothel/salon. Hope 2017 sees the enchanted forest cut down permanently

the59dawg
12-31-2016, 06:21 PM
Freezus is on Sec network looks like he used the tanning bed at that Oxford brothel/salon. Hope 2017 sees the enchanted forest cut down permanently

He sounds like the know-it-all expert on beating Alabama. That's the way Finebam intro'd him.

Dawgology
12-31-2016, 07:03 PM
Since Signing Day is so important to the Bears, you gotta feel they will try and win the day by signing 3-4 4* late and placing them, just to boost their rankings!

Hope they place them in MS so we can swoop in and take them next season after their sanctions hit.

Dawgowar
12-31-2016, 07:14 PM
Hope they place them in MS so we can swoop in and take them next season after their sanctions hit.

That could prove more destructive than our signing that worthless class of Arizona JUCO's. At least they got to campus. UNM could sign and place lost causes who leave scholarships open and few options to back fill. Not only are their penalties lining up to be vastly more significant than ours, but the degradation of their program due to self-inflicted wounds is equally as destructive. I never thought anyone could f' it up worse than Larry Templeton and company.