PDA

View Full Version : Georgia sucks...

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 01:03 PM
they can't move the ball at all vs a 6-6 TCU team. Last Chance U would start over Eason. He is garbage. We have no chance vs them next year though right haha

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder513/34106513.jpg

msbulldog
12-30-2016, 01:11 PM
Yeah, we got a chance.

lamont
12-30-2016, 01:15 PM
I knowwwww....I know.....and Mullen doesnt lose OOC games....and we are too athletic for BYU...and Auburn sux...and Mullen will never lose to Kentucky...

ShotgunDawg
12-30-2016, 01:21 PM
Eason does appear to have some Christian Hackenberg in him & Georgia's OL is pure trash.

Problem is that I don't know who we are & our defense will look completely different next for better or worse. On average this year, we were the team that played against Miami of Ohio. If that team shows up in Athens next year, we'll lose by 10.

If the team that played against Ole Miss & Texas A&M shows up, we'll win by 7-10.

Problem is that the team that beat OM & TAMU isn't who were are right now. We may become that, but Georgia may also become the team that beat Auburn late in the year.

Everyone wants to remember our best moments this year & that's fine for hope purposes, but that isn't who we are yet. Currently, we are a team that shows up & plays like crap on a consistent basis.

Until the culture changes in our locker room, we develop a physical identity, & I hear the JUCO guys are legit, I'm not predicting that we are actually going to go to Athens & play well enough to beat Georgia. Could we? Absolutely, but the 2016 team in no way showed the ability to show up & play well enough on a consistent basis to predict that.

BrunswickDawg
We must have been posting at the same time D61

RP - you forgot to mention how all the teams but us improve from season to season when they have young players returning.

UGA is a toss up and winnable road game. That could change between now and September, but nobody should be marking that game as an auto loss.

Tbonewannabe
I knowwwww....I know.....and Mullen doesnt lose OOC games....and we are too athletic for BYU...and Auburn sux...and Mullen will never lose to Kentucky...

I think he was more referring to the "no chance against UGA". Having a gamer at QB like Fitz gives you a chance against almost everyone. If our defense can go from one of the worst in college football to just average then we are probably going bowling.

There isn't that "big" of a difference between us and UGA.

civildawg
12-30-2016, 01:22 PM
Uh... we couldn't do crap against a 6-6 mac team so I don't know what you are trying to say. We didn't look any better in our bowl game

msbulldog
12-30-2016, 01:22 PM

Hey Random MSU has the only bowl win so far, support your team.

BrunswickDawg
12-30-2016, 01:25 PM
Eason does appear to have some Christian Hackenberg in him & Georgia's OL is pure trash.

Problem is that I don't know who we are & our defense will look completely different next for better or worse. On average this year, we were the team that played against Miami of Ohio. If that team shows up in Athens next year, we'll lose by 10.

If the team that played against Ole Miss & Texas A&M shows up, we'll win by 7-10.

Problem is that the team that beat OM & TAMU isn't who were are right now. We may become that, but Georgia may also become the team that beat Auburn late in the year.

Everyone wants to remember our best moments this year & that's fine for hope purposes, but that isn't who we are yet. Currently, we are a team that shows up & plays like crap on a consistent basis.

Until the culture changes in our locker room, we develop a physical identity, & I hear the JUCO guys are legit, I'm not predicting that we are actually going to go to Athens & play well enough to beat Georgia. Could we? Absolutely, but the 2016 team in no way showed the ability to show up & play well enough on a consistent basis to predict that.

Is UGA the team that beat Auburn, or the team that squeaked by Nichols State and lost to Vandy and got skulldrug by Ole Miss?

NCDawg
12-30-2016, 01:27 PM
Eason will probably look like a Heisman trophy winner against us, similar to what we made the Auburn QB and Arkansas QB look like last year. Zero pass rush and we'll give him all day.

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 01:27 PM
Auburn didn't have Pettway vs Georgia. That's a huge loss for their offense without him. Not even the same team at all without him. He is the reason we lost to Auburn period.

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 01:29 PM
How the **** is Eason a 5*. He might be the worst starting QB in the SEC.

IMissJack
12-30-2016, 01:31 PM

I doubt you had us winning vs. aTm and OM either. I know I didn't.

lamont
12-30-2016, 01:31 PM
Eason will be better next year- he is a damn true freshman
Their WR's return
They will be better on D

They do have an OL to fix tho- that is their biggest problem.

msstate7
12-30-2016, 01:33 PM
Auburn didn't have Pettway vs Georgia. That's a huge loss for their offense without him. Not even the same team at all without him. He is the reason we lost to Auburn period.

White was hurt and shouldn't have played...
6/20 27 yards 1 int

lamont
12-30-2016, 01:34 PM
I doubt you had us winning vs. aTm and OM either. I know I didn't.

My direct quote before the season:

"Cant lose to BYU on the road or 6 wins wont happen for this team."

msstate7
12-30-2016, 01:34 PM
How the **** is Eason a 5*. He might be the worst starting QB in the SEC.

He's no more accurate than fitz was this year. I know fitz is a RS soph, but Eason is a freaking 5*. Accuracy in a clean pocket shouldn't be an issue

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 01:35 PM
White was hurt and shouldn't have played...
6/20 27 yards 1 int

Good gawd how do we never get lucky and face these teams when they are all beat to shit like that? Old Misses don't count as Shaevior Shae Shae is Johnny Football reincarnate.

ShotgunDawg
12-30-2016, 01:37 PM
Is UGA the team that beat Auburn, or the team that squeaked by Nichols State and lost to Vandy and got skulldrug by Ole Miss?

17 if I know. Are we the team that skulldrug OM & A&M or are we the team that lost to South AL, Kentucky, BYU, & almost to MOH?

Really Clark?
12-30-2016, 01:37 PM
My direct quote before the season:

"Cant lose to BYU on the road or 6 wins wont happen for this team."

How is that quote relevant to what he was talking about with A & M and UNM?

Jack Lambert
12-30-2016, 01:38 PM

I have never heard anyone say that here on this board or really any where.

lamont
12-30-2016, 01:40 PM
How is that quote relevant to what he was talking about with A & M and UNM?

because that is exactly what happened????

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 01:40 PM
He's no more accurate than fitz was this year. I know fitz is a RS soph, but Eason is a freaking 5*. Accuracy in a clean pocket shouldn't be an issue

Gotta be one of the most overrated players in the last 5 years. He was rated the 13th best player in the entire country regardless of position by ESPN. He isn't even the 13th best QB in the SEC.

GTHOM
12-30-2016, 01:43 PM

If Mullen loses to La Tech, BYU, and UK next year he wont get a pass. Auburn is on the road but we should be able to compete not be getting destroyed at halftime.

msbulldog
12-30-2016, 01:44 PM

Gun, big difference next year, the team has gotten behind Fitz. Leo has emerged as a leader of the team. We're way better off than this past season, where we were starting with a split locker room.

lamont
12-30-2016, 01:48 PM

then you didnt read much. Dawg61 specifically stated that we would beat Auburn cause they sucked

and people told me a thousand times we wouldnt lose to Kentucky when I kept saying they would be hard to beat

Really Clark?
12-30-2016, 01:53 PM

It didn't address what he posted about concerning the A & M and UNM games. That was a deflection from what he posted. Did you predict we would beat A & M and uNM?

ShotgunDawg
12-30-2016, 02:01 PM

Gun, big difference next year, the team has gotten behind Fitz. Leo has emerged as a leader of the team. We're way better off than this past season, where we were starting with a split locker room.

We certainly have the ingredients to be better, but I'm a "show me" type of guy. I thought they had figured some things out at the end of the year only to see them revert to their former selves for the bowl game.

Perhaps they just weren't "fired up" for that game, but, for a team that had lost to S AL, BYU, Kentucky, etc... I just thought they would have more awareness than to show up flat in the bowl game. I thought there was more pride than that.

Therefore, I'm not giving this team the benefit of the doubt for anything. Until I see the right playing, 11 guys running to the ball on defense, & some semblance of improved tackling ability, I'm just going to assume things aren't going to be much better.

Can you imagine Brandon Bryant attempting to tackled Chubb & Michelle next year? Sheesh...... that's a nightmare

msbulldog
12-30-2016, 02:03 PM
Their WR's return
They will be better on D

Cheer up man, it's a new year, all kind of possibilities, maybe the boys round ball team does better than we expected. Maybe the girls win us a Natty. Maybe the baseball teams respond to the new coach and go on a run. Maybe your attitude will improve, we can all wish for great things! I hope for you a blessed year, my friend.

TUSK
12-30-2016, 02:07 PM

Good point... Eason's and Fitz's passing numbers and SEC ranks are very comparable....

BrunswickDawg
12-30-2016, 02:08 PM
Just realized that the TCU QB is Kenny "Trill" Hill.

IMissJack
12-30-2016, 02:13 PM
Good point... Eason's and Fitz's passing numbers and SEC ranks are very comparable....

Fitz has the better barber...

TUSK
12-30-2016, 02:14 PM
Fitz has the better barber...

Eason has a barber?

Jack Lambert
12-30-2016, 02:15 PM
then you didnt read much. Dawg61 specifically stated that we would beat Auburn cause they sucked

and people told me a thousand times we wouldnt lose to Kentucky when I kept saying they would be hard to beat

OK one Who else said it? I would suspect that 95% of the posters on this board understand that we can lose to any one at any time.

IMissJack
12-30-2016, 02:16 PM
Eason has a barber?

Stylist...I would imagine...

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 02:17 PM
Dawg61 specifically stated that we would beat Auburn cause they sucked

Yup I didn't see 39 carries for 169 yards and 3 tds for Pettway coming. 39 ****ing carries!! That's insanity. Mullen and Sirmon better be ready for that next year cause it's all Malzahn is gonna do again and again and again and again till we stop it. I still think Auburn sucks if all they can do is run a 260lb rb up the middle 50 times a game.

Covercorner2
12-30-2016, 02:17 PM
Their WR's return
They will be better on D

Their WRs SUCK

Jack Lambert
12-30-2016, 02:18 PM
Cheer up man, it's a new year, all kind of possibilities, maybe the boys round ball team does better than we expected. Maybe the girls win us a Natty. Maybe the baseball teams respond to the new coach and go on a run. Maybe your attitude will improve, we can all wish for great things! I hope for you a blessed year, my friend.

It's more about being right then Miss State being good. Pride has ruin a lot of lives and cost a lot of jobs.

Matthew 5:3

msbulldog
12-30-2016, 02:18 PM
We certainly have the ingredients to be better, but I'm a "show me" type of guy. I thought they had figured some things out at the end of the year only to see them revert to their former selves for the bowl game.

Perhaps they just weren't "fired up" for that game, but, for a team that had lost to S AL, BYU, Kentucky, etc... I just thought they would have more awareness than to show up flat in the bowl game. I thought there was more pride than that.

Therefore, I'm not giving this team the benefit of the doubt for anything. Until I see the right playing, 11 guys running to the ball on defense, & some semblance of improved tackling ability, I'm just going to assume things aren't going to be much better.

Can you imagine Brandon Bryant attempting to tackled Chubb & Michelle next year? Sheesh...... that's a nightmare

Gun, after all these years, haven't you figured it out? Unless something serious is on the the line, Mullen looks at a bowl game as a reward for players, coaches and fans. I'm not saying that's the way to go about it, but look back and that is the way it looks. The only exception was Michigan and he brought them boys out to win. Hell we won the bowl this year. HaHa waiting on the rest of the SEC.

Covercorner2
12-30-2016, 02:19 PM
Uh... we couldn't do crap against a 6-6 mac team so I don't know what you are trying to say. We didn't look any better in our bowl game

Difference between playing against a MAC team no one has heard of in front of 15 fans than playing against TCU in the Liberty Bowl.

I felt like I was watching USA all over again. They weren't motivated. I suspect they will be against UGA on the road.

msbulldog
12-30-2016, 02:25 PM
Difference between playing against a MAC team no one has heard of in front of 15 fans than playing against TCU in the Liberty Bowl.

I felt like I was watching USA all over again. They weren't motivated. I suspect they will be against UGA on the road.

Tell 'em cover!

Jack Lambert
12-30-2016, 02:26 PM
Tell 'em cover!

I will be there to see it.

HSVDawg
12-30-2016, 02:26 PM

Revisionist history at its finest. We had a field goal miss by 2 inches in a game where we were favored by 28 points. We couldn't get a stop on one passing play against a UK team we had beaten 7 years in a row, and they still had to drill a 50+ yard FG to win. We scored 42 points at home against Arkansas and lost because our D couldn't get off the field one damn time (plus a really bad onsides kick call that went against us). We had a really weak roughing the kicker call against LSU add 4 points to the board in a game we lost by 3.

A whole lot of shit had to happen for us to not get to 6 wins. You pretending you knew all that outlandish stuff would happen and saying its because we didn't beat BYU makes you look like an idiot.

lamont
12-30-2016, 02:34 PM
It's more about being right then Miss State being good. Pride has ruin a lot of lives and cost a lot of jobs.

Matthew 5:3

So if I'm right- like I was about this year- it means I dont want State to be good? How about its just that I see things for how they really are without wearing maroon glasses?

Jarius
12-30-2016, 02:35 PM
If we lose to Georgia next year in blowout fashion, Mullen will be fired after the season because Georgia is awful this year and will be awful next year. If we can't even compete with Georgia we won't compete with a single team in our division. I think it will be a close game, but random could be right. If he is, Mullen won't make it though.

msbulldog
12-30-2016, 02:36 PM

Tusk, I hope your boys win out.

BrunswickDawg
12-30-2016, 02:37 PM
I will be there to see it.
Me too. If you haven't been to a game in Sanford Stadium before, you will enjoy it.

lamont
12-30-2016, 02:38 PM
Revisionist history at its finest.
A whole lot of shit had to happen for us to not get to 6 wins. You pretending you knew all that outlandish stuff would happen and saying its because we didn't beat BYU makes you look like an idiot.

How can it be revisionist history if you say it before the season kicks off?????

You saying that makes you look like an idiot

HoopsDawg
12-30-2016, 02:39 PM
Gotta be one of the most overrated players in the last 5 years. He was rated the 13th best player in the entire country regardless of position by ESPN. He isn't even the 13th best QB in the SEC.

Wow, you guys have no idea really. It is very tough to start in the SEC as a true freshman. Eli Manning redshirted, Jameis Winston redshirted, Nick Fitz is a 3rd year sophomore. That's a huge difference.

UGA is going to be really good next year if they can improve on the O-line and they have a chance for a Top 3 signing class. Not saying we can't win, but it's foolish to write of Eason at this point.

msbulldog
If we lose to Georgia next year in blowout fashion, Mullen will be fired after the season because Georgia is awful this year and will be awful next year. If we can't even compete with Georgia we won't compete with a single team in our division. I think it will be a close game, but random could be right. If he is, Mullen won't make it though.

Now exactly how do you know that?

lamont

I'm not calling a Georgia blowout- I'm simply saying we wont win there next season

HSVDawg
12-30-2016, 02:42 PM
How can it be revisionist history if you say it before the season kicks off?????

You saying that makes you look like an idiot

You're right. Actually, I'm also a genius along with you because I said before the season there's no way we get to 6 wins if we don't beat Alabama. And that's EXACTLY how it went down!

Maybe you and I can get together and start offering advice to folks picking the lottery numbers.

lamont
12-30-2016, 02:46 PM
You're right. Actually, I'm also a genius along with you because I said before the season there's no way we get to 6 wins if we don't beat Alabama. And that's EXACTLY how it went down!

Maybe you and I can get together and start offering advice to folks picking the lottery numbers.

sounds good. PM me

msbulldog
12-30-2016, 02:48 PM
I'm not calling a Georgia blowout- I'm simply saying we wont win there next season

Maybe, GA at home is tough to play, but Ga came to Starkvegas about 8 years ago and nobody gave us a chance, but we won.
I think we match up pretty well. I think we have as good players that they do, they got more stars, but those stars get upgraded, because they go to GA and not MSU.

Commercecomet24
12-30-2016, 02:48 PM
The Jake Fromm kid uga has coming in will take the job from Eason. Jakes the real deal. It may not happen overnight but jake will overtake him.

Jarius
12-30-2016, 02:52 PM
Now exactly how do you know that?

Because if we can't compete with Georgia we won't compete with pretty much any conference team on our schedule and if we have 2 losing seasons in a row Mullen won't be here for a 3rd.

Jarius
12-30-2016, 02:54 PM

I don't see how you can count a game as a for sure loss on the schedule unless you think it's going to be a blowout. If you think it's not going to be a blowout then the game is closer to a toss up, which you don't think it is.

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 02:54 PM
The Jake Fromm kid uga has coming in will take the job from Eason. Jakes the real deal. It may not happen overnight but jake will overtake him.

Hopefully not before we play them. I wanna face Easyone once please

lamont
12-30-2016, 02:55 PM
Because if we can't compete with Georgia we won't compete with pretty much any conference team on our schedule and if we have 2 losing seasons in a row Mullen won't be here for a 3rd.

Georgia is likely winning the East next season. Young team, top 3 recruiting class, Smart's 2nd year....They likely win 10 next year

IMissJack
Me too. If you haven't been to a game in Sanford Stadium before, you will enjoy it.

Great venue, I visited UGA this summer with my Sr. son.

BrunswickDawg
Wow, you guys have no idea really. It is very tough to start in the SEC as a true freshman. Eli Manning redshirted, Jameis Winston redshirted, Nick Fitz is a 3rd year sophomore. That's a huge difference.

UGA is going to be really good next year if they can improve on the O-line and they have a chance for a Top 3 signing class. Not saying we can't win, but it's foolish to write of Eason at this point.
Eason was an EE, and has been starter since the ink dried on his class schedule. He has an entire spring, summer workout, fall camp, and season under his belt and can't throw a simple out route over 15 yards accurately. Does that say 5* QB to you? And freshman QB making the jump to SEC has become almost commonplace. Weren't there 3 or 4 just this year? one of those is about to win a Natty.

lamont
12-30-2016, 02:57 PM
I don't see how you can count a game as a for sure loss on the schedule unless you think it's going to be a blowout. If you think it's not going to be a blowout then the game is closer to a toss up, which you don't think it is.

Georgia will be 7-10 point favorite- and will likely win by 7-13 points. Thats not a toss-up and thats not a blowout

msstate7
12-30-2016, 02:57 PM

I'm certainly not writing off Eason this early, but accuracy in a clean pocket should be concerning for Georgia when passing is his game. Go back and look at 5* qb's the last 15 years. They pan out around 50% of the time... QBs are hard to predict

HoopsDawg
12-30-2016, 02:58 PM
Eason was an EE, and has been starter since the ink dried on his class schedule. He has an entire spring, summer workout, fall camp, and season under his belt and can't throw a simple out route over 15 yards accurately. Does that say 5* QB to you? And freshman QB making the jump to SEC has become almost commonplace. Weren't there 3 or 4 just this year? one of those is about to win a Natty.

Yep, always good to use Bama as an example. Fitz enrolled early too. I wonder what he would have looked like as a true freshman. Foolish to give up on Eason right now.

Jarius
12-30-2016, 02:58 PM
Georgia is likely winning the East next season. Young team, top 3 recruiting class, Smart's 2nd year....They likely win 10 next year

And would likely win 6 in the west

Jarius
12-30-2016, 02:59 PM
Georgia will be 7-10 point favorite- and will likely win by 7-13 points. Thats not a toss-up and thats not a blowout

Yea, sweety, a 7 point spread is a toss up

HoopsDawg
12-30-2016, 03:00 PM
I'm certainly not writing off Eason this early, but accuracy in a clean pocket should be concerning for Georgia when passing is his game. Go back and look at 5* qb's the last 15 years. They pan out around 50% of the time... QBs are hard to predict

The point is, we don't know yet on Eason. It's stupid to write him off at this point. He's a big kid, with a big arm who is getting better. I don't particularly like his throwing motion and it looks like he has some accuracy issues. That can be a tough thing to improve on. We'll see. I definitely think its reasonable to consider UGA the favorite to win at home next year.

BrunswickDawg
12-30-2016, 03:06 PM
Yep, always good to use Bama as an example. Fitz enrolled early too. I wonder what he would have looked like as a true freshman. Foolish to give up on Eason right now.
Big difference between a 2* converted WR and a 5* highly touted and recruited Career QB. If you can't see a difference in that, I can't help that.

HoopsDawg
12-30-2016, 03:10 PM
Big difference between a 2* converted WR and a 5* highly touted and recruited Career QB. If you can't see a difference in that, I can't help that.

Yeah, I don't get the point. None of that star shit matters now. Just b/c he was a 5 star recruit doesn't mean he can't make big improvements the more time he spends in the program.

lamont
12-30-2016, 03:19 PM
and just like that- Georgia wins by 8 and gets 8 wins on the season in a transition year

Commercecomet24
12-30-2016, 03:20 PM
and just like that- Georgia wins by 8 and gets 8 wins on the season in a transition year

I thought you didn't count bowl games.

msstate7
12-30-2016, 03:22 PM

Only when it suits his argument

lamont
12-30-2016, 03:23 PM

I dont for preseason predictions...but they certainly count in overall record

Vegas only does regular season when setting win totals. I'm the same way

lamont
12-30-2016, 03:23 PM
Only when it suits his argument

stop being a bitch.

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 03:28 PM

Likely win 10? They lost to Vanderbilt this year. They've lost to GTech 2 of the last 3 years. They have to play at Notre Dame at Tennessee and at Auburn. They've been blown out by Florida three years in a row. Sure they will be in the mix to win the East but who isn't on that side. Saying they likely win the East and likely win 10 games is just ridiculous.

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 03:30 PM
they certainly count in overall record

We won six games. Helluva job by Mullen!

Turfdawg67
12-30-2016, 03:41 PM

Gee ... Transition year with a team loaded with talent. Top 10 ranked classes for the past 4 years and they squeak by a 6-6 TCU team. And your Saban comparison is just as idiotic because Saban didn't start off with all this talent.

TUSK
12-30-2016, 03:41 PM
Tusk, I hope your boys win out.

Thanks, buddy... WAIT, was that a JINX????:eek:

Row Tide!

TUSK
12-30-2016, 03:43 PM
We need a whole section of "You Bet Your Ass" that is Poster Driven...

I'll help finance it with the money I win on it....

Jarius
12-30-2016, 03:50 PM
Something to consider with Eason/Fitzgerald is that one is being developed by Dan Mullen and the other is being developed by a former Pitt, Arkansas, and Tennessee OC

lamont
12-30-2016, 03:51 PM
Likely win 10? They lost to Vanderbilt this year. They've lost to GTech 2 of the last 3 years. They have to play at Notre Dame at Tennessee and at Auburn. They've been blown out by Florida three years in a row. Sure they will be in the mix to win the East but who isn't on that side. Saying they likely win the East and likely win 10 games is just ridiculous.

They won 7 this year with a true freshman at QB and TE...transitioning to a new coach. They return the most starters in the entire SEC. Notre Dame won 4 games this year. Vandy wont touch them next year- hell Vandy probably would have beaten us.

I'll bookmark this and remind you when you are wrong yet aGAIN.

msstate7
12-30-2016, 03:56 PM
Georgia recruiting rankings (all ranks are nationally)...

'16 = 8th
'15 = 5th
'14 = 8th
'13 = 12th
'12 = 8th

Yeah, really tough "transition" year

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 04:07 PM
They won 7 this year with a true freshman at QB and TE...transitioning to a new coach. They return the most starters in the entire SEC. Notre Dame won 4 games this year. Vandy wont touch them next year- hell Vandy probably would have beaten us.

I'll bookmark this and remind you when you are wrong yet aGAIN.

Oh man a true freshman had to start at TE idk how they ever won 7 games with that in the equation. They return the most starters today not necessarily 9 months from now. Lots can happen in between today and game 1 2017. No need to bookmark this thread it's not like you or I will let either one forget.

msbulldog
12-30-2016, 04:12 PM
Thanks, buddy... WAIT, was that a JINX????:eek:

Row Tide!

No jinx, makes the SEC look better, good for all of us!

Commercecomet24
12-30-2016, 04:16 PM

'16 = 8th
'15 = 5th
'14 = 8th
'13 = 12th
'12 = 8th

You are correct, sir!

lamont
12-30-2016, 04:16 PM

'16 = 8th
'15 = 5th
'14 = 8th
'13 = 12th
'12 = 8th

and the reason Richt was sent packing. The development side started to regress

TUSK
12-30-2016, 04:18 PM
as I posted prior, I think the Cocktail Party will decide the East next year...

lamont
12-30-2016, 04:23 PM
Oh man a true freshman had to start at TE idk how they ever won 7 games with that in the equation. They return the most starters today not necessarily 9 months from now. Lots can happen in between today and game 1 2017. No need to bookmark this thread it's not like you or I will let either one forget.

Oh no doubt. And when they beat us next year, I'll get the old tried and true "he is more happy about being right than State winning" line

msbulldog
12-30-2016, 04:27 PM
Georgia won! Conference 2-4, let's pull for Tennessee, so the SEC doesn't look so bad. Hail State!

msbulldog
12-30-2016, 04:29 PM
Oh no doubt. And when they beat us next year, I'll get the old tried and true "he is more happy about being right than State winning" line

Did you see my previous post?

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 04:38 PM

Problem is that it's so easy for you to make glass is half full predictions for every other SEC team but MSU. Maybe you have Cadaver Disease and like to set pessimistic predictions for us so that when we beat them you are happy instead of making optimistic predictions for us and possibly be disappointed? I can only speak for myself but I think everyone would just like to see a little more fan outta you towards MSU instead of the constant "we suck everyone is better" line we've been getting since we lost to Bama and Old Misses in 2014. Becoming #1 for 5 weeks has been the worst thing for your MSU fandom. It's like you let yourself believe and then it didn't happen that time so you're unwilling to ever believe in Mullen again. Saban has coached in probably 40-50 games that meant "everything" in his career. Mullen has coached in two. Maybe you're being a little hard on him?

lamont
12-30-2016, 04:48 PM
Problem is that it's so easy for you to make glass is half full predictions for every other SEC team but MSU. Maybe you have Cadaver Disease and like to set pessimistic predictions for us so that when we beat them you are happy instead of making optimistic predictions for us and possibly be disappointed? I can only speak for myself but I think everyone would just like to see a little more fan outta you towards MSU instead of the constant "we suck everyone is better" line we've been getting since we lost to Bama and Old Misses in 2014. Becoming #1 for 5 weeks has been the worst thing for your MSU fandom. It's like you let yourself believe and then it didn't happen that time so you're unwilling to ever believe in Mullen again. Saban has coached in probably 40-50 games that meant "everything" in his career. Mullen has coached in two. Maybe you're being a little hard on him?

I predicted us to win 10 games in 2015 and contend for the SEC title.
I predicted us to win 10 and finish 2nd in the SEC in 2014.

Your statement is not true at all. The problem is that I objectively see where we are talent-wise while most others are trying to find some koolaid. I see a 6-7 win team next season at best. We simply dont have the talent or experience in places to win 8 or more with the schedule we face

Mullen has NEVER exceeded my preseason prediction. Not once. Maybe I see things pretty well related to us???

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 05:02 PM
Mullen has NEVER exceeded my preseason prediction. Not once. Maybe I see things pretty well related to us???

We finished the regular season #8 in the country before playing Georgia Tech. You saying that didn't exceed your preseason expectation that year? Was I in a coma when you predicted us to finish the regular season top 7 in the country in 2014?

HoopsDawg
12-30-2016, 05:05 PM
We finished the regular season #8 in the country before playing Georgia Tech. You saying that didn't exceed your preseason expectation that year? Was I in a coma when you predicted us to finish the regular season top 7 in the country in 2014?

Best season in history and we lost our last 3 games.

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 05:11 PM
Best season in history and we lost our last 3 games.

We have a shitty history and we raped Vandy 51-0 in between losing to Bama and the Beautiful Campus's.

Covercorner2
12-30-2016, 05:51 PM
Mckenzie declaring for Draft. UGA's WRs just went from bad to worse.

Coursesuper
12-30-2016, 05:55 PM

I fell like dealing with you on this board is like dealing with one of my uniformed members, my eye sees the golf course completely differently than does any members eye,my eyes see it everyday it's what I am trained to do and I've done if for a long time it's my career, my perspective is 180 degrees from the members. RP sees footbal completely different than you it's what he does for a living that gives him a very different perspective on watching a football game, he loves his school but he will never see it from your perspective. I also have a different perspective of seeing football due to the fact that I officiated the game. We are sill MSU through and through but we see thing much differently than you.

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 06:01 PM
I fell like dealing with you on this board is like dealing with one of my uniformed members, my eye sees the golf course completely differently than does any members eye,my eyes see it everyday it's what I am trained to do and I've done if for a long time it's my career, my perspective is 180 degrees from the members. RP sees footbal completely different than you it's what he does for a living that gives him a very different perspective on watching a football game, he loves his school but he will never see it from your perspective. I also have a different perspective of seeing football due to the fact that I officiated the game. We are sill MSU through and through but we see thing much differently than you.

Nice post. I went to MSU cause of golf and I'll rape you from the tips. Just saying

lamont
12-30-2016, 06:04 PM

I predicted us to be 10-2 and finishing 2nd in the West. So no- we didnt exceed my expectations for 2014. I expected us to be ****ing good.

Pollodawg
12-30-2016, 06:06 PM
Since Bama '14 and the "Mullen sucks at life" agenda got ratcheted up this site has been unreadable. It forced me back to SPS.

Coursesuper
12-30-2016, 06:07 PM
Nice post. I went to MSU cause of golf and I'll rape you from the tips. Just saying

Well I'm still a 6.

lamont
12-30-2016, 06:20 PM
Since Bama '14 and the "Mullen sucks at life" agenda got ratcheted up this site has been unreadable. It forced me back to SPS.

Mullen sucks at life? What???

I'm still confused about the "agenda" thing. I think many of you need to look up its definition. When someone predicts a losing season- and its happens- thats not agenda. Thats fact. It means someone knew more than you did and made your "agenda" bullshit look very ignorant.

DanDority
12-30-2016, 06:25 PM
Back to the op, I though UGA sucked. Didn't they win?

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 06:26 PM
Well I'm still a 6.

Oh I figured as much that's why I said from the tips. I'll get you on the distance. I am guessing from your username you're the superintendent so of course your perspective is going to be different than mine. I play the course you make the course. Enjoyed your post tho save the "uninformed members" part.

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 06:29 PM

They certainly sucked when I started the thread. Guess they got better with all those returning starters to pull out the W.**

lamont
12-30-2016, 06:30 PM
Georgia was the underdog today also

Covercorner2
12-30-2016, 06:33 PM

You can win a game and suck. See: St. Petersburg Bowl.

HoopsDawg
12-30-2016, 06:42 PM
Mullen sucks at life? What???

I'm still confused about the "agenda" thing. I think many of you need to look up its definition. When someone predicts a losing season- and its happens- thats not agenda. Thats fact. It means someone knew more than you did and made your "agenda" bullshit look very ignorant.

The worst thing you've done as a poster was your little jabs at Dak like calling him "Checkdown Charlie" etc and I called you out for that BS. Please don't respond to this post with some bs rationale how you were right. As far as predictions, you have been pretty dead on with football. Most of the people on here can't be objective.

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 06:46 PM
The worst thing you've done as a poster was your little jabs at Dak like calling him "Checkdown Charlie" etc and I called you out for that BS. Please don't respond to this post with some bs rationale how you were right. As far as predictions, you have been pretty dead on with football. Most of the people on here can't be objective.

What's really funny is that Checkdown Charlie is why Dak is about to break the all-time NFL record for most wins for a rookie QB.

Tbonewannabe
12-30-2016, 06:50 PM
Yeah, I don't get the point. None of that star shit matters now. Just b/c he was a 5 star recruit doesn't mean he can't make big improvements the more time he spends in the program.

Eason has played QB longer than Fitz. There is a huge difference between a triple option QB and a Texas QB throwing 50 passes a game.

shoeless joe
12-30-2016, 06:54 PM

I respect your football insight RP, but I have one question in order to refute the tried and true comments. Will you be pulling for us to win at Georgia next year? And therefore "hoping" your prediction is wrong?

defiantdog
12-30-2016, 06:55 PM
What's really funny is that Checkdown Charlie is why Dak is about to break the all-time NFL record for most wins for a rookie QB.

I hated that check down Charlie shit.

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 07:07 PM
I hated that check down Charlie shit.

Everyone did that's why he did it. Same reason he posted Ghana flag pics when we played them in the World Cup. Sometimes he just likes to watch his board burn in rage. He admitted this is why he kept up the anti-Stansbury posts for so long. Getting under people's skin is what C34 is best at and loves doing. Thus why he is the biggest troll on this board. His own board. We might as well call this EliteTrolls

lamont
12-30-2016, 07:10 PM
He was a whole lot of checkdown charlie and still is at times. But Checkdown Charlie also moves the chains and doesnt turn the ball over. He still needs to stretch the field a little more- but he has had a helluva Rookie year

Bothrops
12-30-2016, 07:10 PM
Georgia may not be any good, but they're good enough to beat us in Athens. We haven't won there in my lifetime.

Todd4State
12-30-2016, 07:18 PM

If you are correct a QB controversy there could be in our favor when we play them.

lamont
12-30-2016, 07:33 PM
Too many times- people cant separate their fandom from being logical- happens even moreso with kids.

Little Rando's teams have won 2 consecutive football titles and is going for a 2nd consecutive basketball title. But ya know what? He has been the WORST starter on all 3 of those teams. I'm objective enough to see that. But he makes me proud because he never messes up a snap, he hustles every play, he defends in the post, he blocks shots, he rebounds, he gets on the floor after the ball- everything someone with lesser talent has to do to get playing time. He wont ever be a star- but he is a dirtbag that will always play somewhere.

It's ok to be objective

HoopsDawg
12-30-2016, 07:37 PM
Too many times- people cant separate their fandom from being logical- happens even moreso with kids.

Little Rando's teams have won 2 consecutive football titles and is going for a 2nd consecutive basketball title. But ya know what? He has been the WORST starter on all 3 of those teams. I'm objective enough to see that. But he makes me proud because he never messes up a snap, he hustles every play, he defends in the post, he blocks shots, he rebounds, he gets on the floor after the ball- everything someone with lesser talent has to do to get playing time. He wont ever be a star- but he is a dirtbag that will always play somewhere.

It's ok to be objective

That's a good post. And message posters always remind me of Colin Cowherd's best quote, "You don't want to get it right, you want to be right".

Todd4State
12-30-2016, 07:55 PM

It's ok to be objective

Also see Ole Miss and their internet reporters.

lamont
12-30-2016, 08:11 PM
That's a good post. And message posters always remind me of Colin Cowherd's best quote, "You don't want to get it right, you want to be right".

I'm literally the 1st parent in youth league basketball history to holler "pass it pass it" at their kid. 99.9% of the parents scream "shoot it" every time their kid gets the ball.

Little Rando Part Deaux has some real talent though. We'll see what he does.

Pollodawg
12-30-2016, 08:20 PM
Yeah......Not like we have some narcissism issues at all here where one particular 34 poster would rather be right than State succeed.

lamont
12-30-2016, 08:30 PM
Yeah......Not like we have some narcissism issues at all here where one particular 34 poster would rather be right than State succeed.

But if they are right- whats the problem????

Dawg61
12-30-2016, 08:32 PM
We haven't won there in my lifetime.

that's kinda a flawed statement considering we've played there twice in the last twenty years

BrunswickDawg
12-30-2016, 08:43 PM
that's kinda a flawed statement considering we've played there twice in the last twenty years

And we came damn close to beating them with a 3-9 team led by Mike Hennig in '06.

Really Clark?
12-30-2016, 08:48 PM
But if they are right- whats the problem????

Hahaha. That was his point. As a narcissist, they don't admit when they are wrong and obstinate about it as well. THAT is the issue.

lamont
12-30-2016, 08:54 PM
Hahaha. That was his point. As a narcissist, they don't admit when they are wrong and obstinate about it as well. THAT is the issue.

When I'm wrong, I'll admit it. Like LSU this year- totally missed. But I was dead on with us this year- yet people still mad

Really Clark?
12-30-2016, 09:03 PM
When I'm wrong, I'll admit it. Like LSU this year- totally missed. But I was dead on with us this year- yet people still mad

You were right about several things but you have been wrong about several things that you have never admitted to or just leave the debate to keep from it. Just like in that LSU game. Several of us called you out several times for you being adamant that LSU was in prevent defense when Dam Williams came in and led us to scores. Even had to post stills and video of their coverage and you would not correct your thoughts of their coverage. You can be right in the aggregate of our record but miss how we got there on individual games. Being objective is great but your objectivity does not always make you right. Just like my perception and objectivity is different than yours on things and we both can be wrong. Or right from our perspective.

TUSK
12-30-2016, 09:26 PM
Man, ya'll are railing on RP pretty hard for saying UGA is gonna be pretty good, next year... I happen to agree with him...

But geesh, it's not like he said "Miles > Saban" or somethin' ridiculous...

Lighten up, fellas!

lamont
12-30-2016, 09:26 PM
You were right about several things but you have been wrong about several things that you have never admitted to or just leave the debate to keep from it. Just like in that LSU game. Several of us called you out several times for you being adamant that LSU was in prevent defense when Dam Williams came in and led us to scores. Even had to post stills and video of their coverage and you would not correct your thoughts of their coverage. You can be right in the aggregate of our record but miss how we got there on individual games. Being objective is great but your objectivity does not always make you right. Just like my perception and objectivity is different than yours on things and we both can be wrong. Or right from our perspective.

LSU played alot softer coverage in the last 5 minutes against us than they did earlier in the game. That cant be denied.

lamont
12-30-2016, 09:31 PM
Man, ya'll are railing on RP pretty hard for saying UGA is gonna be pretty good, next year... I happen to agree with him...

It's not rocket surgery. They went 8-5 with a freshman QB, have the #3 recruiting class, and return a shitload of starters. Its going to be extremely hard for them not to be better next year

Really Clark?
12-30-2016, 09:32 PM
LSU played alot softer coverage in the last 5 minutes against us than they did earlier in the game. That cant be denied.

But that was never your argument. You constantly said they were in prevent defense. They were not. They were still in man several times. Yes they played bail technique and gave a cushion several times. But that is not prevent.

msstate7
12-30-2016, 09:35 PM
It's not rocket surgery. They went 8-5 with a freshman QB, have the #3 recruiting class, and return a shitload of starters. Its going to be extremely hard for them not to be better next year

They lose 3 olinemen and their best wr

lamont
12-30-2016, 09:37 PM
But that was never your argument. You constantly said they were in prevent defense. They were not. They were still in man several times. Yes they played bail technique and gave a cushion several times. But that is not prevent.

jesus dude- let go of the semantics. The ******* point was that LSU wasnt in our face like they were the first 50 minutes of the football game. They played softer coverage the last 5 minutes that helped us score. When we got the ball back that last time- they jumped our ass again and we couldnt do anything- much like the first 50 minutes. The LSU game was never in doubt for them- and likely wont be in 2017.

lamont
12-30-2016, 09:39 PM
They lose 3 olinemen and their best wr

They certainly have to fix the OL- but they have significantly more talent at WR than we do. Plus a 2-headed TB with 2 future pros

They also have a 5-star OT signee coming in to help the OL- plus 4 other 4 stars

Really Clark?
12-30-2016, 10:08 PM
jesus dude- let go of the semantics. The ******* point was that LSU wasnt in our face like they were the first 50 minutes of the football game. They played softer coverage the last 5 minutes that helped us score. When we got the ball back that last time- they jumped our ass again and we couldnt do anything- much like the first 50 minutes. The LSU game was never in doubt for them- and likely wont be in 2017.

And that post is what makes a lot of your posts narcissistic. You will not admit you were wrong then or even now. It is not semantics that they were NOT playing prevent defense. But instead of debating what you actually stated, you still want to try and make your incorrect statement right somehow. And be belligerent and obstinate about it as well.

defiantdog
12-30-2016, 10:11 PM
They certainly have to fix the OL- but they have significantly more talent at WR than we do. Plus a 2-headed TB with 2 future pros

They also have a 5-star OT signee coming in to help the OL- plus 4 other 4 stars
UGA will definitely upgrade on the OL and WR next year. Yes, they need experience, but there will be more talent there. Godwin and the other Ridley are going to be good receivers next year especially since the qb will have a year under his belt. I wish we were playing them before the 5th game.