PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina/USF ... pretty wild game

RocketDawg
12-29-2016, 05:21 PM
Lots of scoring, but with less than 3 minutes SC has the ball inside the 5 and down 8.

They've already fumbled and lost twice inside the 5.

fieldcorporal
12-29-2016, 05:26 PM
SCocks just tied it at 39. 1:11left

Bass Chaser
12-29-2016, 05:35 PM
Flowers if fun to watch.

RocketDawg
12-29-2016, 05:42 PM
The SEC is now 1-3. We, of all SEC teams, have the only win so far.

SC fumbled again, but they weren't going to score anyway.

Goldendawg
12-29-2016, 05:49 PM
Last play, SC QB fumbles on 4th down, USF player picks it and appears to take a step, he fumbles and it looked like SC player recovered. Would it not be 1st down SC if this was the sequence? No replay however, both teams and coaches leave the sideline. BTW, I hope every SEC team loses their bowl. As ugly as our victory was, let the rest enter the off season with a loss, especially bama, ( tired of you guys, sorry Tusk).

wasabaka
12-29-2016, 05:57 PM
Last play, SC QB fumbles on 4th down, USF player picks it and appears to take a step, he fumbles and it looked like SC player recovered. Would it not be 1st down SC if this was the sequence? No replay however, both teams and coaches leave the sideline. BTW, I hope every SEC team loses their bowl. As ugly as our victory was, let the rest enter the off season with a loss, especially bama, ( tired of you guys, sorry Tusk).

No, you only get 1 possession in each OT. USCe failed to get a first down or score with theirs. Recovering that fumble starts an entirely new possession.

defiantdog
12-29-2016, 06:03 PM
Different rules for overtime..... you only get one possession. So once the USCe guy jumped on the ball, it ended that possession.

basedog
12-29-2016, 06:30 PM
Winning any Bowl game is never ugly, losing is ugly.

Bowl games are very hard to predict, lots of upsets every year.