PDA

View Full Version : Three Decisions Dak made that were great.

Jack Lambert
12-29-2016, 11:03 AM
1.He made the decision to stay humble and not forget where he came from.

2. He stuck with his commitment to Miss State. No way he would have gotten the same development at LSU.

4. Coming back for his senior year. That decision landing him in the best spot possible.

msbulldog
12-29-2016, 11:23 AM
Boy was raised right, Jack.

SaintDawg
12-29-2016, 11:44 AM

2. He stuck with his commitment to Miss State. No way he would have gotten the same development at LSU.

4. Coming back for his senior year. That decision landing him in the best spot possible.

I wish more kids would do this. Stay humble, honor your commitment, and try it once more your senior year. They see the dollar signs, the spotlight, women, etc. and yet no one tells them that all that is temporary. Many players are bankrupt within a few years of leaving the NFL. I can understand forgoing the senior year for fear of injury, but the risk of injury could happen the rookie year, if you even see the playing field. Or it could happen at a practice. Doesn't matter. Risk of injury is always there.

The players around the nation before Dak, and the ones after him who did/do the same three things will see the ultimate success.

msbulldog
12-29-2016, 11:55 AM
Well, Dak now has a world wide platform, hopefully young men (& women) will follow his example.

Gutter Cobreh
12-29-2016, 02:50 PM

Giving you a hard time, but you skipped #3...Your list must have had 4 reasons, but you condensed it down...

Mutt the Hoople
12-29-2016, 09:50 PM
I wish more kids would do this. Stay humble, honor your commitment, and try it once more your senior year. They see the dollar signs, the spotlight, women, etc. and yet no one tells them that all that is temporary. Many players are bankrupt within a few years of leaving the NFL. I can understand forgoing the senior year for fear of injury, but the risk of injury could happen the rookie year, if you even see the playing field. Or it could happen at a practice. Doesn't matter. Risk of injury is always there.

The players around the nation before Dak, and the ones after him who did/do the same three things will see the ultimate success.

Just sayin'.