PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the OT---can someone bring me up to date on the walking dead?

Bully13
12-28-2016, 11:05 PM
I know this belongs on bovine but it can take a while to get a response over there these days. Is the season over? I missed the last episode. When I go search, all I get are 2014 re-run so. Thanks in advance.

starkvegasdawg
12-28-2016, 11:10 PM
They're in the mid season break and coming back in February. The last episode Daryl escaped and Rick finally decided to fight Negan. Speaking of Negan, he killed the mayor's son and another savior killed a member of Alexandria. I forgot her name. The big girl that oversaw the gun inventory.

Bully13
12-28-2016, 11:20 PM
Thank you Vegas. I think I remember Darryl making an escape attempt. I also think I remember the gun inventory girl getting killed and it really shook Rick up bad. To the point where he gave up. Don't recall Rick manning up to fight negan though. Do you know what the air date was on the last episode?

Turfdawg67
12-28-2016, 11:45 PM
Rick and company find another group. Group has crazy leader. Crazy leader threatens Rick and co. Rick and co. look defeated. Rick and co. rise up against bad group and crazy leader. TBA... Rick and co. defeat new group and their crazy leader. Same story different season.

LC Dawg
12-29-2016, 12:02 AM
So far Freeze has most of them in line but it may get crazy before signing day. Some may break ranks but the Grove is so beautiful they may just toe the party line.

starkvegasdawg
12-29-2016, 01:04 AM
Thank you Vegas. I think I remember Darryl making an escape attempt. I also think I remember the gun inventory girl getting killed and it really shook Rick up bad. To the point where he gave up. Don't recall Rick manning up to fight negan though. Do you know what the air date was on the last episode?

Around 12/11.